What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

#askingforafriend

MsSouthern
MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
If the weed man gives you waayyy more weed than you asked for ...

Do you tell him?

Or is it his bad ?

#askingforafriend

Comments

700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 prolly high, but cash fold dope sold

So go bout yo business
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His bad .

/thread.
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe **Mahogany Soul*** At the bankMembers Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah thats his bad. Smoke that 🤬 up and make sure you go to him for your next purchase.
  • scorpio4lfe
    AND anyone that tells you to tell him is a 🤬 🤬 . Yeah, I said it.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo wtf is wrong w u? Smoke that 🤬 ..

.think of it as appreciation for u being a good customer all this yime
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like that good day Cube was talking about. The 🤬 I look like calling the weed man and telling the 🤬 he gave me more than I paid for?? "Uh Pookie. Yeah, 🤬 I think you gave me the wrong amount" smh
  • Delphas
    Delphas NYMembers Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way more weed than usual?

🤬 smoking it, sell it on the low.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @msSouthern next thread will be i ordered a 6 piece fried chicken bucket but they gave me 8 pieces, should i take the extra 2 back?
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should I tell MFers that they missed the concept?

#askingforafriend
  • scorpio4lfe
    That sounds like that good day Cube was talking about. The 🤬 I look like calling the weed man and telling the 🤬 he gave me more than I paid for?? "Uh Pookie. Yeah, 🤬 I think you gave me the wrong amount" smh

What u know about weed Morehouse??
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does one even question this....

That's like going to the gas station like..

"Umm, I think the pump is broke, I only paid .28 a gallon
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Kat wrote: »
    Should I tell MFers that they missed the concept?

#askingforafriend

Lol
  • Dupac
    Well if it was a friend, tell her to give you the extra weed since so it won't be on her conscious
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    DWO wrote: »
    Well if it was a friend, tell her to give you the extra weed since so it won't be on her conscious

u dont say....
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dupac
    DWO wrote: »

u dont say....

Aye bruh, I got the smarts, I just don't use them all the time...
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    @MsSouthern

Depends on the situation, is it a regular 🤬 , a new person you dealin wit? I can tell by you referencing him as "the weed man" that ya peoples probably ain't hustlin. Does dude got it like that? I used to always give 🤬 extra yammers, or points or whatever just to keep em 🤬 wit me. Shake always kept the clientele tight. I'd tell em too like "it's a lil gift in there for you, just felt like showin love" they'd go crazy for that. I've also been out and about and gave 🤬 the wrong sack, that's probably what happened. Probably tried to grab a quarter, and ended up wit a half, or grabbed a dub and ended up with a quarter, which means somebody is going to be callin dude and tellin him he's short.

Another thing that could happen is not tarin the calculator, or sittin somethin on it only to let it be slidin off the side or somethin and 🤬 up the readout, and the weight will be off, 🤬 be lookin like "that don't look right" only to weigh it again, but not tarin the scale. 🤬 never realize it if you don't tell em. When you out there, you be movin too fast to notice 🤬 like that most of the time unless you goin gram for gram. Honestly, it's up to ya peoples and feelin they way through the situation, if they smokin, 🤬 it. If they hustlin, and gettin money with the "weedman" honesty will take you far in gaining trust, 🤬 around and get ya number dropped.

kobe-youre-welcome.gif
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asking for a friend...

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) NawfNawfMembers Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much is too much? If it's something you both can live with, you probably get points for mentioning it.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. shut up and enjoy that sheesh
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a man offers to give you head... And he tongues the alphabet on your 🤬 ... And he misses a letter... Should you tell him or let him finish?

#asking4afriend

a real 🤬 would have u 🤬 by "elemeno p"
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Questions white folk ask
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people problems