What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

10 Horrifying Injuries & Don't try this at home ads

jono
jono Right fist = power, left fist = unityMembers Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in Off The Turn Buckle
Injuries...

Two different videos...

DONT TRY THIS AT HOME ads...
I never noticed how many of these things WWE have made...

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Did not expect that Vader one
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 🤬 was wild. I had only heard stories about it
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    man Sid's 🤬 still crazy u damn near a 7footer u dont need to switch up your style
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the music during the first vid>>>

damn that vader 🤬 is unsettling

am i weird for always wantin to actually see the droz incident, just 1 time?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    foley movin and climbin a cage with a dislocated shoulder was bad enough then the cage gave way n they ain expect it, i bet foley felt like dying

hhh quad tear then the walls of jericho, idk if u wish that on ur worst enemy
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they really had video of the Droz injury, they corny for false flagging like that.

Barrett broken arm joint was nuts too. Just watching dude kick and scream was wild, he ain't never sold that good so you know something was wrong.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man Sid's 🤬 still crazy u damn near a 7footer u dont need to switch up your style

The 🤬 in wcw said he needed to "broaden his arsenal." And why it had to be that move?? Smh
  • Delphas
    Delphas NYMembers Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them 🤬 's worked. I never did any wrestling at my crib....

Definitely 🤬 up a couple of my friends couches though trying to do flying elbows and whatnot.