What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Baltimore gets bloodier as arrests drop post-Freddie Gray

13567

Comments

  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    i feel like this is the time for the community to take control and show the cops are not needed ........this is the time to check the fukk 🤬 .

    this is when neighborhood watch and 100 black men can take control and regulate....

    It's the time for that only problem is someone committing crimes don't give a 🤬 about the person trying to stop them and won't be more likely to stop just because 100 black men patrol the streets as opposed to 100 police officers. They still gonna try to do 🤬 up 🤬 .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Self destructive individuals will be self destructive no matter what.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Self destructive individuals will be self destructive no matter what.

    The great thing is, the self destructive ppl are a minority.

    In my opinion i think the cops are out there in b.more causing trouble in there as well.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Self destructive individuals will be self destructive no matter what.

    Would be great if they only destroyed themselves but they dont
  • Stiff
    Stiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    blackrain wrote: »
    i feel like this is the time for the community to take control and show the cops are not needed ........this is the time to check the fukk 🤬 .

    this is when neighborhood watch and 100 black men can take control and regulate....

    It's the time for that only problem is someone committing crimes don't give a 🤬 about the person trying to stop them and won't be more likely to stop just because 100 black men patrol the streets as opposed to 100 police officers. They still gonna try to do 🤬 up 🤬 .

    🤬 THIS.

    I've been beating around the bush but let me say this…all of that "the white man isn't holding us back. We're holding ourselves back" y'all trying to kick is 🤬 .

    Most people aren't born criminals. There's no criminal gene. What turns people towards destructive behavior other than conditioning? Who/what is doing the conditioning? That's low key some inferiority 🤬 y'all preach. You think young Blacks are out here shooting and killing each other because that's what they were born to do? Nah it's because some of them don't have the same opportunities as everybody else..and just as importantly some of them just feel like they don't have the same opportunities.

    If a person doesn't feel like they have anything to lose…then they don't give a 🤬 about losing it all. Period.

    When you have neighborhoods full of people who feel like they have nothing to lose…you have high murder rates.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 DetroitMembers Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listen man this 🤬 is going on across the whole country. Not just Baltimore, the problem is the system not BLACK people. Violence is instilled in US all. Some people get out some people get caught up. But since us BLACKS are at the bottom of the totem pole to begin with many are in Survival mode. Which is a shame because it's extremely hard to overcome. When you have no Justice no Liberty, Over policed , Over prosecuted, Over Sentenced, Over worked and Underpaid. Under Educated. So many factors your not considering for some reason. Some individuals cant overcome it and fall Victim to it. So you have to understand the System has failed the inner city. You have to know that. We have a trillion dollars $$$ to fight the war on terrror. But nothing for the Inner City (Blacks). I remember not having school books not having paper to print the homework. No tissue no school supplies, No parks, No jobs, No street lights. No father figures (victims of the system) No role models Whats to come of the forgotten and 🤬 over? What does that say do we matter to them. When we fall victim to the SYSTEM trap they created for us....Does Our Lives Matter to white America. The answer should be obvious.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Police on some passive aggressive sh-t
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    messed up situation on all sides. You have these animals out here taking advantage of folks in their own communities because they know the cops are laxed. Shooting up folks and murdering folks and probably were the same folks screaming for justice. Then you got these cops that say " they wont let us 🤬 🤬 in peace well forget them we aint gonna do our job" But it all boils down to US! Why cant we just follow the law and live in peace without law enforcement hovering over our communities 24/7?
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Brooklyn,NYMembers Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    i feel like this is the time for the community to take control and show the cops are not needed ........this is the time to check the fukk 🤬 .

    this is when neighborhood watch and 100 black men can take control and regulate....

    Exactly. You need real leaders and the youth news to abide and learn critical thinking.

    Most of these shooting are poor conflict resolutions. In the opening scene of Strapped two young 🤬 who are friends are fighting in an apartment hallway because one called anothers older brother 🤬 . One of these young 🤬 pulled a gun out and shot his friend. This is a movie but this is happening in NYC,Baltimore, Detroit, LA and many more across the city. We have to teach the young kids gudance that is why im volunteering at Boys and Girls club cuz enough talking and more action.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The violence and despair is the result of racial discrimination and failed government policy

    ...

    The violence needs to end, but how can we ask young ppl many of whom are from impoverished broken homes to change this "🤬 the world" mindset when its more than obvious they are not valued members of society...
    That's putting the cart before the horse

    I truncated your post bc i think, your point lies in those 2 paragraphs

    Cs dude above me. Thats just bullshyt

    And tbh its embarassing. Theres a lot of things you can preface and 'excuse' by citing economic injustice and discrimination (rioting being one) but murder? Cold blooded murder? Thats just so cringeworthy. Terrible. Like we're subhuman and cant expect to have any governing. That whoa is me 🤬 needs to die.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The violence and despair is the result of racial discrimination and failed government policy

    Just a few years ago, Wells Fargo agreed to pay millions of dollars to Bmore and its residents to settle a landmark lawsuit brought by the city claiming the bank unfairly steered minorities who wanted to own homes into subprime mortgages

    Before that, there was the 🤬 epidemic of the 90s and the rise of mass incarceration

    Than there was the decline of good industrial jobs in the 80s

    Before all that, blk families were displaced in Baltimore to build new highways, schools and housing projects. Pieces of their neighborhoods including play grounds bulldozed

    And there was redlining, a practice where banks refused to lend at all in blk neighborhoods

    I seen it happen in Detroit

    Inequality, created over the years by active decisions and government policies that have again and again dismantled the same communities, each time making them socially, economically, and politically weaker

    The violence needs to end, but how can we ask young ppl many of whom are from impoverished broken homes to change this "🤬 the world" mindset when its more than obvious they are not valued members of society...
    That's putting the cart before the horse

    With all due respect, this is 🤬 to some degree. I say some degree because I don't think you're wrong outright, but at some point, we have to acknowledge we have bad seeds in our community and they need to be handled. There are plenty of poor communities all over America. They haven't all turned into Baltimore, Chicago, and Detroit. Blacks have caught a raw deal in this country, but ya'll have to stop acting like that explains or excuses madness like this. At some point, ya'll are going to have to admit that there is negative 🤬 in our community that we are responsible for and we have to fix before we can ever take on the threats from outside.

    When cats in Baltimore were destroying their own hood because they were supposedly angry with the police, ya'll were defending them. Now that the cops have fallen back, are those people showing the world that the cops were wrong to look at them the way they did? No, they are proving them right. All of this is on the people in that community. There comes a time when you have to stop point fingers at others and take a look at yourself.

    Bruh

    There's a difference between making excuses and acknowledging the environment which breeds this toxic behavior

    Unless a person already a bigot, the violence perpetrated by im sure a small number of citizens compared to that of the law abiding citizens of west bmore and beyond, doesn't come close to justifying how the police have terrorized blk bmore residents

    The city has a long and storied history of police misconduct and the subsequent pay outs paid with millions in tax payer money

    Again as i already stated the violence must stop...but its not as simple as a change in mindset ... and it has to begin with addressing poverty

    If we give the youth purpose and opportunities to make money with afterschool initiatives, for example, maybe they wouldn't join a gang or sell drugs to fill those voids

    And what about building more rehabilitation clinics for addicts

    We lower poverty rates, drug abuse and gang activity that would cut the murder rate in half...maybe even more

  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The violence and despair is the result of racial discrimination and failed government policy

    Just a few years ago, Wells Fargo agreed to pay millions of dollars to Bmore and its residents to settle a landmark lawsuit brought by the city claiming the bank unfairly steered minorities who wanted to own homes into subprime mortgages

    Before that, there was the 🤬 epidemic of the 90s and the rise of mass incarceration

    Than there was the decline of good industrial jobs in the 80s

    Before all that, blk families were displaced in Baltimore to build new highways, schools and housing projects. Pieces of their neighborhoods including play grounds bulldozed

    And there was redlining, a practice where banks refused to lend at all in blk neighborhoods

    I seen it happen in Detroit

    Inequality, created over the years by active decisions and government policies that have again and again dismantled the same communities, each time making them socially, economically, and politically weaker

    The violence needs to end, but how can we ask young ppl many of whom are from impoverished broken homes to change this "🤬 the world" mindset when its more than obvious they are not valued members of society...
    That's putting the cart before the horse

    With all due respect, this is 🤬 to some degree. I say some degree because I don't think you're wrong outright, but at some point, we have to acknowledge we have bad seeds in our community and they need to be handled. There are plenty of poor communities all over America. They haven't all turned into Baltimore, Chicago, and Detroit. Blacks have caught a raw deal in this country, but ya'll have to stop acting like that explains or excuses madness like this. At some point, ya'll are going to have to admit that there is negative 🤬 in our community that we are responsible for and we have to fix before we can ever take on the threats from outside.

    When cats in Baltimore were destroying their own hood because they were supposedly angry with the police, ya'll were defending them. Now that the cops have fallen back, are those people showing the world that the cops were wrong to look at them the way they did? No, they are proving them right. All of this is on the people in that community. There comes a time when you have to stop point fingers at others and take a look at yourself.

    Bruh

    There's a difference between making excuses and acknowledging the environment which breeds this toxic behavior

    Unless a person already a bigot, the violence perpetrated by im sure a small number of citizens compared to that of the law abiding citizens of west bmore and beyond, doesn't come close to justifying how the police have terrorized blk bmore residents

    The city has a long and storied history of police misconduct and the subsequent pay outs paid with millions in tax payer money

    Again as i already stated the violence must stop...but its not as simple as a change in mindset ... and it has to begin with addressing poverty

    If we give the youth purpose and opportunities to make money with afterschool initiatives, for example, maybe they wouldn't join a gang or sell drugs to fill those voids

    And what about building more rehabilitation clinics for addicts

    We lower poverty rates, drug abuse and gang activity that would cut the murder rate in half...maybe even more

    I don't even need to participate in this thread, I see my argument is in good hands. If 🤬 can't see this 🤬 is by design then you need to pay closer attention. Ya'll talkin all this "resolve" 🤬 is missing the fact that we have to go through a 🤬 crucible in many cases to touch any kind of success. Ya'll can miss me wit all that work hard and be above it 🤬 , everybody ain't built like that. And since this has turned into a titangraph fest of what black people need to do, as usual, i'm cool. But to answer what I originally answered, the ghetto is the way it is because they made it that way. It's hard to rise up when they droppin extra weights on you at every turn. I know more 🤬 in jail than in college. Ya'll think it's because they wanted to be in jail, get the 🤬 outta here.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listen man. We all have choices. While I may agree with @desertrain10 , her premise relies too much on the powers that be.

    It implies that the hood has to be where it is and the people have to 🤬 and ruin their neighborhoods.... I

    What y'all think these people are getting killed for?

    Are they dying to eat?

    Are y'all telling me they don't have basic human decency?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LPast wrote: »
    Listen man. We all have choices. While I may agree with @desertrain10 , her premise relies too much on the powers that be.

    It implies that the hood has to be where it is and the people have to 🤬 and ruin their neighborhoods.... I

    What y'all think these people are getting killed for?

    Are they dying to eat?

    Are y'all telling me they don't have basic human decency?

    Life is definitely about choices. But people's choices are based on their experiences. If people have experienced more negativity than positivity they're more likely to make negative choices.

    The problem is y'all don't recognize the humanity in these people the same way rednecks don't. They aren't "cancers that need to be purged"…they're are brothers, cousins, sisters etc who got caught up and lost the battle for their mind. Had you been met with their same circumstances there's a chance you would've ended up the same way..the trap ain't designed for you to prosper.

    And I fully expect somebody to come in and retort with their life story about how they grew up on the West side of Whogivesashitville and how everybody they ever loved was killed in a drive-by or is doing 30 life sentences and they had to duck bullets on their way to school every day but still managed to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and make something of themselves.That's good for you, congratulations but ain't nobody tryna hear that 🤬 b. The fact of the matter is that if you're born in certain areas you have to work 30 times as hard to get half as far as the people from the other side of town. Odds to succeed aren't in people's favor so there's alot of failures.

    To argue against that fact is to say that Black people aren't doing as good as everybody else because they're not working hard enough or because they're just inherently not as cut out for success as other groups. I just can't get with that line of thinking…whether Bill O'Reilly say it or whether a Black person says it.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Stiff wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    i feel like this is the time for the community to take control and show the cops are not needed ........this is the time to check the fukk 🤬 .

    this is when neighborhood watch and 100 black men can take control and regulate....

    It's the time for that only problem is someone committing crimes don't give a 🤬 about the person trying to stop them and won't be more likely to stop just because 100 black men patrol the streets as opposed to 100 police officers. They still gonna try to do 🤬 up 🤬 .

    🤬 THIS.

    I've been beating around the bush but let me say this…all of that "the white man isn't holding us back. We're holding ourselves back" y'all trying to kick is 🤬 .

    Most people aren't born criminals. There's no criminal gene. What turns people towards destructive behavior other than conditioning? Who/what is doing the conditioning? That's low key some inferiority 🤬 y'all preach. You think young Blacks are out here shooting and killing each other because that's what they were born to do? Nah it's because some of them don't have the same opportunities as everybody else..and just as importantly some of them just feel like they don't have the same opportunities.

    If a person doesn't feel like they have anything to lose…then they don't give a 🤬 about losing it all. Period.

    When you have neighborhoods full of people who feel like they have nothing to lose…you have high murder rates.

    My post had nothing to do with inferiority. You injecting something that's not even there. It's just a simple fact. Somebody who is committing a crime isn't going to stop because somebody the same race as them asks them to. You're right in that people aren't born criminals and that society creates these circumstances. At the same time though that doesn't mean that simply going out in the streets and asking somebody to stop committing a crime is going mean they'll stop and that's what my post was addressing. Criminals reject authority no matter who it's coming from so the idea that simply going out and patrolling neighborhoods on our own will be a deterrent is minimizing just how deep the problems run that create these circumstances
  • Stiff
    Stiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    i feel like this is the time for the community to take control and show the cops are not needed ........this is the time to check the fukk 🤬 .

    this is when neighborhood watch and 100 black men can take control and regulate....

    It's the time for that only problem is someone committing crimes don't give a 🤬 about the person trying to stop them and won't be more likely to stop just because 100 black men patrol the streets as opposed to 100 police officers. They still gonna try to do 🤬 up 🤬 .

    🤬 THIS.

    I've been beating around the bush but let me say this…all of that "the white man isn't holding us back. We're holding ourselves back" y'all trying to kick is 🤬 .

    Most people aren't born criminals. There's no criminal gene. What turns people towards destructive behavior other than conditioning? Who/what is doing the conditioning? That's low key some inferiority 🤬 y'all preach. You think young Blacks are out here shooting and killing each other because that's what they were born to do? Nah it's because some of them don't have the same opportunities as everybody else..and just as importantly some of them just feel like they don't have the same opportunities.

    If a person doesn't feel like they have anything to lose…then they don't give a 🤬 about losing it all. Period.

    When you have neighborhoods full of people who feel like they have nothing to lose…you have high murder rates.

    My post had nothing to do with inferiority. You injecting something that's not even there. It's just a simple fact. Somebody who is committing a crime isn't going to stop because somebody the same race as them asks them to. You're right in that people aren't born criminals and that society creates these circumstances. At the same time though that doesn't mean that simply going out in the streets and asking somebody to stop committing a crime is going mean they'll stop and that's what my post was addressing. Criminals reject authority no matter who it's coming from so the idea that simply going out and patrolling neighborhoods on our own will be a deterrent is minimizing just how deep the problems run that create these circumstances

    I was agreeing with you…the inferiority thing wasn't directed at what you were saying
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    The violence and despair is the result of racial discrimination and failed government policy

    Just a few years ago, Wells Fargo agreed to pay millions of dollars to Bmore and its residents to settle a landmark lawsuit brought by the city claiming the bank unfairly steered minorities who wanted to own homes into subprime mortgages

    Before that, there was the 🤬 epidemic of the 90s and the rise of mass incarceration

    Than there was the decline of good industrial jobs in the 80s

    Before all that, blk families were displaced in Baltimore to build new highways, schools and housing projects. Pieces of their neighborhoods including play grounds bulldozed

    And there was redlining, a practice where banks refused to lend at all in blk neighborhoods

    I seen it happen in Detroit

    Inequality, created over the years by active decisions and government policies that have again and again dismantled the same communities, each time making them socially, economically, and politically weaker

    The violence needs to end, but how can we ask young ppl many of whom are from impoverished broken homes to change this "🤬 the world" mindset when its more than obvious they are not valued members of society...
    That's putting the cart before the horse

    With all due respect, this is 🤬 to some degree. I say some degree because I don't think you're wrong outright, but at some point, we have to acknowledge we have bad seeds in our community and they need to be handled. There are plenty of poor communities all over America. They haven't all turned into Baltimore, Chicago, and Detroit. Blacks have caught a raw deal in this country, but ya'll have to stop acting like that explains or excuses madness like this. At some point, ya'll are going to have to admit that there is negative 🤬 in our community that we are responsible for and we have to fix before we can ever take on the threats from outside.

    When cats in Baltimore were destroying their own hood because they were supposedly angry with the police, ya'll were defending them. Now that the cops have fallen back, are those people showing the world that the cops were wrong to look at them the way they did? No, they are proving them right. All of this is on the people in that community. There comes a time when you have to stop point fingers at others and take a look at yourself.

    Bruh

    There's a difference between making excuses and acknowledging the environment which breeds this toxic behavior

    Unless a person already a bigot, the violence perpetrated by im sure a small number of citizens compared to that of the law abiding citizens of west bmore and beyond, doesn't come close to justifying how the police have terrorized blk bmore residents

    The city has a long and storied history of police misconduct and the subsequent pay outs paid with millions in tax payer money

    Again as i already stated the violence must stop...but its not as simple as a change in mindset ... and it has to begin with addressing poverty

    If we give the youth purpose and opportunities to make money with afterschool initiatives, for example, maybe they wouldn't join a gang or sell drugs to fill those voids

    And what about building more rehabilitation clinics for addicts

    We lower poverty rates, drug abuse and gang activity that would cut the murder rate in half...maybe even more

    I don't even need to participate in this thread, I see my argument is in good hands. If 🤬 can't see this 🤬 is by design then you need to pay closer attention. Ya'll talkin all this "resolve" 🤬 is missing the fact that we have to go through a 🤬 crucible in many cases to touch any kind of success. Ya'll can miss me wit all that work hard and be above it 🤬 , everybody ain't built like that. And since this has turned into a titangraph fest of what black people need to do, as usual, i'm cool. But to answer what I originally answered, the ghetto is the way it is because they made it that way. It's hard to rise up when they droppin extra weights on you at every turn. I know more 🤬 in jail than in college. Ya'll think it's because they wanted to be in jail, get the 🤬 outta here.

    Busy day lol

    I think for many they use the "rise above it" excuse to wash their hands of the situation rather than do what they can do to help

    Either that or they don't see any other realistic option other than to "rise above it"

    Which is not realistic at all...we are asking for a person to overcome obstacle after obstacle while living close to a perfect existence, while others aren't held to the same standards

    The system i.e. social and economic policies are designed that only a special, lucky few can succeed...the system needs to be addressed first and foremost

  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LPast wrote: »
    Listen man. We all have choices. While I may agree with @desertrain10 , her premise relies too much on the powers that be.

    It implies that the hood has to be where it is and the people have to 🤬 and ruin their neighborhoods.... I

    What y'all think these people are getting killed for?

    Are they dying to eat?

    Are y'all telling me they don't have basic human decency?

    What? U need to reread my post

    Ppl have agency, dont get me wrong

    But at the same time we are human and therefore largely a product of our environment

    Basically what @stiff said

    Than don't let me get into how alot of ppl from these high crime, impoverished communties struggle with ptsd

    http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/27/health/urban-ptsd-problems/

    Than malnutrition from poor diets and food allergies can cause behavioral issues and learning disabilities

    Its complex, so we need a multifaceted approach
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    The system is 🤬 up and is geared towards keeping minorities down. That's been acknowledged. So what are u going to do about it?? Wait for crackers to develop compassion?? Hold your breath on that until u pass out. U gone commit that because 🤬 is difficult?? It's bridges, guns, etc. to handle that 🤬 . Or, are 🤬 gone stop crying about their situations and elevate beyond it?? The worst thing that could've ever happened to us welfare and the civil rights movement.

    🤬 , not even females as much, but grown, fully capable to work 🤬 are out here applying for food stamp cards like that 🤬 is sweet. We don't have a purpose in life anymore. 🤬 are living to die out here. It's survival of the fittest. If you not a benefit to your race after slavery, the civil rights movement, and now the racist actions of the 21st century, just jump off a 🤬 bridge. Life is hard. 🤬 is exponentially harder as a black man. Now that the tears are all out, what are 🤬 gone do to better themselves?? 🤬 that defeatist mentality
  • Stiff
    Stiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The system is 🤬 up and is geared towards keeping minorities down. That's been acknowledged. So what are u going to do about it?? Wait for crackers to develop compassion?? Hold your breath on that until u pass out. U gone commit that because 🤬 is difficult?? It's bridges, guns, etc. to handle that 🤬 . Or, are 🤬 gone stop crying about their situations and elevate beyond it?? The worst thing that could've ever happened to us welfare and the civil rights movement.

    🤬 , not even females as much, but grown, fully capable to work 🤬 are out here applying for food stamp cards like that 🤬 is sweet. We don't have a purpose in life anymore. 🤬 are living to die out here. It's survival of the fittest. If you not a benefit to your race after slavery, the civil rights movement, and now the racist actions of the 21st century, just jump off a 🤬 bridge. Life is hard. 🤬 is exponentially harder as a black man. Now that the tears are all out, what are 🤬 gone do to better themselves?? 🤬 that defeatist mentality

    Well let's not act like black people make up the majority of welfare/food stamp recipients that's kind of a stereotype..

    and also if one decides they don't want to acquit the effects of systemic racism on the minds of people I don't see how that's a "defeatist mentality" .

    and then how is the worst thing to happen to us the civil rights movement? Had you said integration we'd be on the same page but to say the civil rights movement was somehow harmful I don't really catch you drift…

    🤬 low key in this thread sounding like some Republicans…Ben Carson type 🤬 …pull yourself up by your bootstraps…that's where we at with it now
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at thinking that the crime rate spike in Baltimore is not a ploy... if you get a call that someone is shot... you are supposed to respond idgaf if there was riots before because of YOUR actions... if morales down the drain it's THEIR fault... you do your job right this don't happen... I'm sure the suburbs of Baltimore police morale Is not down the drain...
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at all. I say civil rights movement because whites gave us a glimmer of their American dream and we fell for the okie doke and thought we were now equals. We've been content with 🤬 ever since.

    And I don't give a 🤬 about what others are doing. I'm talking solutions for us as a whole. If not allowing excuses to 🤬 up your goal of being the greatest person u can be makes me republican, so be it. For the record, I'm independent. Democrats are just as horrible in their record of doing for African Americans as republicans. What was the last great thing done by any party to better the lives of African Americans? ? But, every man has their own life to live. Hopefully the logic you hold works for u bruh. In all sincerity.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotdamn that 🤬 is only 26 yrs old with 7 kids.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is @desertrain10 always in the middle of some titangraph filled, going nowhere fast battle of words

    What or who is the common denominator?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at all. I say civil rights movement because whites gave us a glimmer of their American dream and we fell for the okie doke and thought we were now equals. We've been content with 🤬 ever since.

    And I don't give a 🤬 about what others are doing. I'm talking solutions for us as a whole. If not allowing excuses to 🤬 up your goal of being the greatest person u can be makes me republican, so be it. For the record, I'm independent. Democrats are just as horrible in their record of doing for African Americans as republicans. What was the last great thing done by any party to better the lives of African Americans? ? But, every man has their own life to live. Hopefully the logic you hold works for u bruh. In all sincerity.

    I don't give a flying 🤬 about a democrat nor republican…what i honestly don't understand is this tho and this isn't necessarily directed at just you…why does bill o'reilly , rush limbaugh, and sean hannity get so much flack on here when all they basically say is the same 🤬 that's being said in this thread?
This discussion has been closed.