What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

All New All Different Marvel

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That All New Ghostrider is drawn awesome.
  • VIBE
    2sac67a.jpg
    Marvel is launching a new comic called Secret Wars 2099 this May. It comes from writer Peter David and artist Will Sliney. We've got our first look at the comic thanks to some art and sketches released by the publisher, and I've gotta say: Captain America looks absolutely frightening with those muscles, especially in the sketch directly below. While talking to Marvel, David had this to say about the comic and Captain America:

“I can do whatever the hell I want. Since this is a new 2099, I don’t feel any need to adhere to the previous 2099 continuity. For instance, there was already a Captain America 2099 and I felt no need to use that one in crafting the Avengers. My Cap is wholly original. And I have to admit, I love seeing fans going nuts because she’s built up like an actual weight lifter. No one thinks anything of the Super Soldier serum giving huge muscles to a man, but do it with a woman and suddenly many fans are howling in protest. She looks like a big woman, guys. Deal with it.”

And that explains that. Here's the comic description:

When everything ends, it’s time to go back to the future. Revisit the world of 2099 and see it a whole new light, as characters who have never been seen before make their first appearances – including the AVENGERS 2099. Can the ideal of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes survive in a world where megacorporations rule with an iron fist?
    2cwtwfm.jpg
    2hrew0i.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avengers 41dropped yesterday
  • VIBE
    Just announced, A-Force, an all females Avengers team.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    \avengers 41 was nice.. looking at promo art and it seems like both last issues of new avengers and avengers have tony and rodgers fighting .... supposedly its an alternate molecule man or maybe the og beyonder. but i think maybe its the galactus seed that is hidden in the world tree that galactus speeks of in fantastic four 600. hickman wrote it and all of hickman 🤬 is connected including his ultimate universe run
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    I'm sad spider verse ended
  • Bcotton5
    edited February 2015
    Thanos vs Hulk 3

[img]http://x.annihil.us/u/🤬 /marvel/i/mg/f/10/54cfdb9a1ae34/portrait_incredible.jpg[/img]
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/5olcct

Thor 5

https://www.sendspace.com/file/tavle9

Guardians of the galaxy 24
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/pguflz
  • Bcotton5
    Just read avengers 41 new avengers 29 and thor 4 and 5
  • Bcotton5
    All of this weeks releases , Captain America & Mighty Avengers 5 ,Nova 27,Avengers World 17, Legendary Starlord 9

plenty of other books in there too

https://www.sendspace.com/folder/sw0i28
  • Bcotton5
    New Avengers 30 , and Thor Annual dropped today

all the books that dropped this week here:

https://www.sendspace.com/folder/shbebd
  • StoneColdMikey
    New avengers was trippy
  • Bcotton5
    Avengers 42 and Avengers World 18 dropped yesterday
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yooooo the story is cranking up...this 🤬 is about to tie in the alternate timeline scene from Franklin and Galactus conversation....wow
  • StoneColdMikey
    i still don't understand the whole battleworld concept. just how are they able to be in one universe?
  • Bcotton5
    New Avengers 31 Thor 6 and Nova Annual dropped today along with a bunch of other stuff
  • nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    i still don't understand the whole battleworld concept. just how are they able to be in one universe?

The Beyonders or whoever are powerful enough to snatch land and people from different universes and combine them into 1 basically. They're more powerful than almost everyone else in the multiverse. All of the Marvel events and stories no matter how weird or old are considered alt universes, they also can pull from different futures and pasts (I think).
  • nicky the don
    edited March 2015
    I've been in other forums and there's some good theories on all of this. Alot of people seem to think that Fantastic Four books tie into and explain some of this (issues 605.1 I think and issue #611).

I haven't read them, but basically in a alt universe there's a Reed/Doom hybrid who destroys his universe. Our Doom (or Ultimate Doom) get hold of a couple of infinity gauntlets (from what I understand the Council of Reeds had them before they died) and recreated the universe in his image. They think that by recreating that universe that was destroyed, that might've pushed the other universes into each other starting the incursions.

Also Doom being Rabum Alul and the Living Tribunal being found dead a year ago but just recently being killed means time travel is involved or their dealing with time different. Doom had to go back in time and found the Black Swans with Val's help.

It's really alot going on and alot to answer. I'm looking forward to Secret Wars and a couple of tie ins, but I'll be happy when it's over and they get back close to normal.
  • VIBE

Marvel Announces X-Men '92 Secret Wars Series

xm92-hires-0-127288-127296.jpg
    While most would rather forget anything that happened in the nineties era of comics, the one notable exception is Fox Kids’ X-Men: The Animated Series. A sophisticated cartoon that truly honored its source material, the series still stands as many fans’ favorite animated X-Men.

So, it only seems appropriate that Marvel would give that universe its own slice of Battleworld in the upcoming Secret Wars event. As the publisher announced today, the cartoon will live on in X-Men ’92 as an Infinite Comics digital series. Written by Chris Sims and Chad Bowers, with Scott Koblish on art, each installment in the series will debut digitally before being published as a traditional print comic.

"I was ten years old in 1992, and that was the perfect time to get into the X-Men,” Sims told Polygon. “It was this whole weird, complex world that I wanted to see more of, and now we're getting the chance to go in and make it even weirder."

You can check out Marvel's official solicit text below.

X-MEN '92 #1
    Chris Sims & Chad Bowers (w), Scott Koblish (a)
Cover by PEPE LARRAZ

▪ Everyone's favorite version of the X-Men from the '90s is back!
    ▪ When Baron Kelly charges the Clear Mountain Project and it's mysterious new director with "mutant rehabilitation," it's up to the X-Men to investigate!
    ▪ PLUS: Free Range Sentinels?!?

X-Men ’92 #1 hits digital devices in May, and comic shops in June.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    I've been in other forums and there's some good theories on all of this. Alot of people seem to think that Fantastic Four books tie into and explain some of this (issues 605.1 I think and issue #611).

I haven't read them, but basically in a alt universe there's a Reed/Doom hybrid who destroys his universe. Our Doom (or Ultimate Doom) get hold of a couple of infinity gauntlets (from what I understand the Council of Reeds had them before they died) and recreated the universe in his image. They think that by recreating that universe that was destroyed, that might've pushed the other universes into each other starting the incursions.

Also Doom being Rabum Alul and the Living Tribunal being found dead a year ago but just recently being killed means time travel is involved or their dealing with time different. Doom had to go back in time and found the Black Swans with Val's help.

It's really alot going on and alot to answer. I'm looking forward to Secret Wars and a couple of tie ins, but I'll be happy when it's over and they get back close to normal.

yeah, someone on CBR posted this theory as well. I figured Hickman was just telling a big FF story from day one. All of this is tying into his FF run, even the mad celestial story arc. Dude has THE longest story arc in the history of comics. IIRC, Ultimate Doom called himself the Great Destroyer in an older story. It's wild because Doom may actually turn out to be the savior of this story. It's good seeing Owen again and I wouldn't be surprised if Owen, Doom, Franklin and Val are behind the upcoming battleworld.
  • nicky the don
    Have you read Hickman's FF run? If so what parts might be important? I'd like to give them a try.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, it starts with Fantastic Four # 570 - # 588, there's also some Dark Reign books to check out during that time. IIRC, he picks it up again in FF #600 to I think #611. After the last book, he began his Avengers arcs His entire run is good. It reminds me of Brubaker's work on Daredevil and Captain America
  • nicky the don
    Thanks, I'll check those out. I've never been a fan of FF, but I've been reading their current run. Strangely I'm not loving it but my interest in them has grown, so I keep reading it.
  • Bcotton5
    lol so Thor Hyperion and Starbrand gonna try to fight the Beyonders?

• Bcotton5
    edited March 2015

issue 4 of 4 dropped today

[img]http://x.annihil.us/u/🤬 /marvel/i/mg/3/80/55071ba2299e7/detail.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.annihil.us/u/🤬 /marvel/i/mg/7/03/5507232943e7b/detail.jpg[/img]
  • Bcotton5
    New Avengers 32 dropped today ,so did Nova 28 ,Legendary Star Lord 10and Guardians of the galaxy 25 and Thanos vs Hulk 4 of 4