What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

All New All Different Marvel

Comments

• nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Marvel Announces All-Ages, In-Continuity "Spidey" It's telling stories of him still in high school.

spidey-3eac1.jpg
  • nicky the don
    edited July 2015
    Daredevil's sidekick is named Samuel Chung.

Star-Lord Lady is Kitty Pride. Peter quits to stay as emperor of Spartax.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »

The Ultimates return, but not the old team. Now it's Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau, Ms America Chavez and Galactus.

lol what? Please tell me this is a joke.

Exactly, if him and Blue Marvel on the team they can't be beat. Has to be a joke or a very repowered Galactus

they couldn't convince me to like this 🤬 if i was on acid. stop paying attention to comics for a couple of years and the world goes crazy. they must be sniffing glue or taking mushrooms over at marvel. they have officially jumped the shark. that goes for every one of these new books and characters. the only thing i'll be checking for is spiderman and uncanny x men

The reason why I don't really like getting invested into comic books like that anymore & say going on 3-4 year comic book reading droughts. With the stuff that Marvel is doing, I understand that they are trying to stay in touch with modern day pop culture by modernizing their characters but they have also gone off the deep end as well. They could have left the original Marvel U alone they really could have. I like Miles Morales as the official Spider-Man in the books now because they were running out of things to do with Peter Parker. The rest of the stuff Marvel is doing they can keep it because they are asking for trouble in the long run sales wise.

At this rate, I'd rather stick with DC.
  • nicky the don
    Daredevil's sidekick is named Samuel Chung.

Star-Lord Lady is Kitty Pride. Peter quits to stay as emperor of Spartax.

New series starring Hercules.

HERC2015001-Mock-HQ-fff82.jpg

From CBR.
    In November, writer Dan Abnett and artist Luke Ross launch a new ongoing "Hercules" series. In it, Herc attempts to turn over a new leaf and become the hero he once was and knows he can be again. It's a quest that will have the Avenger confronting the challenges that arise when modern day Manhattan and the myths of various ancient cultures collide.
  • nicky the don
    blknight-cover-6eb3b.jpg

New Black Knight series, taking place in Weirdworld. 1st arc involves Uncanny Avengers.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im reading and catching up right now
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    It looks like thanos bout to get his own Thor hammer
  • nicky the don
    Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur
    moon-girl-and-devil-dinosaur-cover-51d6a.jpg

moon-girl-and-devil-dinosaur-31d3a.jpg

• nicky the don
    Crystal leading All New Inhumans team with Gorgon, Flint, Naja and Grid.

ANInhumans_1.jpg?1440017833

ANInhumans_3.jpg?1440017846

ANInhumans_2.jpg?1440017840

ANInhumans_1.jpg?1440017833
  • nicky the don
    Deadpool and Cable

DPandCABLEsplitsec-0-22bdd.jpg

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy to see Crystal again. She's underrated. For a minute there, I thought Marvel placed her in limbo
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone here download their comics? i really want to start reading current stuff again, been fiending. Dont know of any sites besides pirate bay and they dont always have what i want. and what comic reader do yall use if you do download comics?
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Anyone here download their comics? i really want to start reading current stuff again, been fiending. Dont know of any sites besides pirate bay and they dont always have what i want. and what comic reader do yall use if you do download comics?

I usually go to isohunt.com
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Triple B's wrote: »

This shows up as a movie website.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

try
    http://bookgn.com/
  • Bcotton5

my bad been avoiding this thread because Im behind and trying to avoid spoilers .

comix4free.com

nothing really good dropped this week imo Im almost caught up
  • Bcotton5
    wtf so this secret wars stuff is gonna be retconned?
  • Bcotton5
    kinda confused about all the spin offs

Im reading that Infinity Gauntlet #3 right now 🤬 is dope Thanos with the black family of Novas. Is this the same Thanos from 616 that came over with the Cabal and Ultimate Reed Richards? Or is this some other Thanos?
  • nicky the don
    No, 616 Thanos is at the wall. He's the one that's supposed to bring it down.
  • nicky the don
    After SW ends the new world will be mostly like the old one I think with a few people and places held over. It's the reason/excuse we'll have stuff like Miles in 616 NY, Wierdworld, and Maestro.

They also stated at the start the most/some people would remember what happened.
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2015
    No, 616 Thanos is at the wall. He's the one that's supposed to bring it down.

see thats what I was confused about, I thought there was only 1 thanos in the multiverse
  • Bcotton5
    Surfer clowned maestro hulk and killed galactus in battleworld 4 lmao
  • Bcotton5
    RIP Dr Strange

Im all caught up read everything up to secret wars 5 including tie ins
  • nicky the don
    Starbrand & Nightmask

I hope this isn't a goofy book. I don't mind some, but for them I'd like it to be serious.

StarbrandNightmask-cov-ef678.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    I llike starbrand and nightmask.