What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

All New All Different Marvel

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Major General Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marvel-Collage-4-6-2016.jpg

Week of April 6th, 2016 files include (TBR = To Be Released)…

Amadeus Cho Genius At Work #1 (One Shot) – TBR
    Amazing Spider-Man & Silk: Spider(Fly) Effect Infinite Comic #6
    Black Panther #1
    Black Widow #2
    Contest Of Champions #7
    Daredevil/Punisher: Seventh Circle Infinite Comic #3
    Deadpool #9
    Empress #1
    Infinity Entity #4
    Invincible Iron Man #8
    Marvel Universe Avengers Assemble Civil War #2
    Marvel Universe Avengers Infinite Comic #6
    New Avengers #9
    Old Man Logan #4
    Scarlet Witch #5
    Spider-Man #3
    Spider-Man 2099 #9
    Spider-Women Alpha #1
    Star Wars Poe Dameron #1
    Uncanny Avengers #8
    Uncanny X-Men #6
    Vision #6
  • Bcotton5
    Infinity entity 4 was good,really set up the last thanos book.

I like black panther 1

Contest of champions 7 was really short lol it was a tease
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    So hard to keep up with XMEN man ... But so far I'm caught up with Iron man, avengers, Thor, I really that one , and miles morales .. So I wonder how odinson got captured
  • StoneColdMikey
    Pleasant hill been dope too I think kobik is the reason why Steve Rodgers gets back young
  • StoneColdMikey
    Pleasant hill been dope too I think kobik is the reason why Steve Rodgers gets back young

My 🤬 lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    So basically now reed and his wife and kids are basically Gods now ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    I'm caught up with uncanny XMEN
    Extraordinary XMEN
    XMEN
    Iron man
    Spider-Man and amazing spider
    Avengers
    Captain America
    Thor
    Ultimates

What should I read next
  • Bcotton5
    edited April 2016
    I'm caught up with uncanny XMEN
    Extraordinary XMEN
    XMEN
    Iron man
    Spider-Man and amazing spider
    Avengers
    Captain America
    Thor
    Ultimates

What should I read next

contest of champions,starbrand and night mask , infinity entity/finale, black panther 1,
    karnak
  • StoneColdMikey
    Just read ultimately 6 . I wonder what has eternity chained ... 🤬 I wonder where they going with that completely
  • StoneColdMikey
    International iron man cool so far . Red skull back look like he still has professor Xavier powers
  • Bcotton5
    we discussing in here or the all new all different marvel thread? marvel now is over
  • StoneColdMikey
    @cain might as well merge both marvel threads
  • Bcotton5
    ton of books this week
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2016
    @The Lonious Monk

meant to drop this a couple weeks ago I know everybody been waiting on it

Thanos: The Infinity Finale (2016)

Thanos_The_Infinity_Finale_2016_Digital_Emp.jpg

Written by: Jim Starlin Art by: Ron Lim Cover by: Jim Starlin
    After REVELATION and RELATIVITY comes a grand Finale to Jim Starlin’s new Infinity trilogy! Desperate times called for mad measures. Facing checkmate in his latest grand game of cosmic chess, Thanos took himself off the board – violently. Yet, for the paramour of Death, oblivion is so often temporary. Now the Titan is back – but the galaxy has been ravaged in his absence. Annihilus, lord of the Negative Zone, is harnessing the godlike power of Adam Warlock to wage genocide across the universe. Only a handful of heroes, and one or two villains, still stand. Will those few that remain choose between two evils and ally themselves with Thanos? Even that might not be enough to avert the total annihilation of everything there is. And this time, the obliteration of all time and space may truly be the end…
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    @The Lonious Monk

meant to drop this a couple weeks ago I know everybody been waiting on it

Thanos: The Infinity Finale (2016)

Thanos_The_Infinity_Finale_2016_Digital_Emp.jpg

Written by: Jim Starlin Art by: Ron Lim Cover by: Jim Starlin
    After REVELATION and RELATIVITY comes a grand Finale to Jim Starlin’s new Infinity trilogy! Desperate times called for mad measures. Facing checkmate in his latest grand game of cosmic chess, Thanos took himself off the board – violently. Yet, for the paramour of Death, oblivion is so often temporary. Now the Titan is back – but the galaxy has been ravaged in his absence. Annihilus, lord of the Negative Zone, is harnessing the godlike power of Adam Warlock to wage genocide across the universe. Only a handful of heroes, and one or two villains, still stand. Will those few that remain choose between two evils and ally themselves with Thanos? Even that might not be enough to avert the total annihilation of everything there is. And this time, the obliteration of all time and space may truly be the end…

Dope. I'll check it out tonight.

Edit: Finished it up. This was a dope story. Revelation was kinda crazy setup but it paid off in Revelation and Finale. This is the main stuff I like in Marvel and we probably won't get much more of it since Starlin and his contemporaries are not really around anymore. The people that work on the Cosmic stuff now are good, but they are different.
  • Broddie
    Broddie NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Panther #1 sold a quarter of a million copies. I think that alone is more than the entirety of the last few volumes combined. That book finally found an audience. Movie synergy FTW.
  • Bcotton5
    Black Panther 2 dropped last week
  • Bcotton5
    Damn Im behind a few weeks I think thanos is in the ultimates book that dropped last week too
  • The Lonious Monk
    Damn Im behind a few weeks I think thanos is in the ultimates book that dropped last week too

That book is really good. I'm wondering if it's ignoring Infinity Finale.
  • nicky the don
    nicky the don Private Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    FCBD Captain America/Spiderman finally showed up.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther #1 Is The Best Selling Comic Of 2016 To Date

black-panther-182971.jpg

The King of Wakanda has returned to prominence, both on screen and in the comics the character originated from.

If you asked Black Panther which was most surprising, he would most likely say the comic side of that equation as he hasn't enjoyed this type of success in the medium for quite awhile. The Black Panther title, written by Ta-Nehisi Coates, drawn by Brian Stelfreeze, and colored by Laura Martin, has sold a truly impressive 253,259 issues up to his point, and will most likely surpass 300,000 shortly. Even at its current number, the book is already the best-selling title of 2016.

It far outpaces the 2nd book on that list, Star Wars: Poe Dameron, which has sold 175,000 copies. Going up against a Star Wars book isn't easy, but Coate's take on the character is truly resonating with fans. Add in the immensely well received Chadwick Boseman take on the character in Captain America: Civil War and you've got a recipe for success.

To put the sales in perspective, Invincible Iron Man #1 (2015) sold 279,000 and Spider-Gwen#1 (2015) sold 254,000. Those are hugely popular characters, and Black Panther is right in the thick of it numbers wise right alongside them. Things should only get better for the character from here with his upcoming solo film, which will be directed by Creed helmer Ryan Coogler.

http://comicbook.com/2016/05/17/ta-nehisi-coates-black-panther-1-is-the-best-selling-comic-of-20/
  • The Lonious Monk
    It's amazing what a movie appearance can do. When written well, BP is a legitimately good character though, not just a token black dude. That helps.
  • Bcotton5
    black panther 2 dropped last week
  • Bcotton5
    ultimates 7 was flames, good to see thanos back. anti man eventually gonna break free too

wonder how blue marvel would do against thanos.

contest of champions was dope too blue marvel had the iso sphere and lost it smh

finally finished infinity finale it was 100 pages damn. Adam Warlock is the new living tribunal
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2016

That book is really good. I'm wondering if it's ignoring Infinity Finale.

nah it isnt you can see infinity finale acknowledge secret wars and all new all different marvel at the end

I wonder who has eternity in chains