What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

All New All Different Marvel

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Wait infinity finale is cannon ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait infinity finale is cannon ?

That's what I want to know. The whole storyline reference the recent Marvel events, but it's unclear to me if its canon or not. I think it might be Starlin's last time writing Thanos for Marvel, so I would think they'd make it canon but who knows?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Damn Im behind a few weeks I think thanos is in the ultimates book that dropped last week too

That book is really good. I'm wondering if it's ignoring Infinity Finale.

nah it isnt you can see infinity finale acknowledge secret wars and all new all different marvel at the end

I wonder who has eternity in chains

Yeah, but
    at the end of Finale, Thanos went back to Death's realm to be with her. With the Ultimates, it seems like he's still left in limbo seemingly left there after the events from Thanos: Infinity Finale.
    jono wrote: »
    Meh I'm not as big on the cosmic aspects of the Marvel U. Though I kinda like Ultimates but now I don't see where its going and it kinda lost my interest.

I do like Uncanny Avengers right now. Hank Pym has merged with Ultron, that 🤬 should create a dope story.

I'm really not feeling Marvel that heavily right now but I'll punch through it to see how the stories i dont like end.

Black Panther was ight. I honestly don't care about the character that much but I'm interested in seeing a non comic book writer write for a character as popular as Black Panther right now. So im just going along for the ride.

I'm the exact opposite. Cosmic is what I prefer.

I thought it was him in limbo after Dr Doom killed him in Secret wars I need to look again
  • The Lonious Monk
    Damn Im behind a few weeks I think thanos is in the ultimates book that dropped last week too

That book is really good. I'm wondering if it's ignoring Infinity Finale.

nah it isnt you can see infinity finale acknowledge secret wars and all new all different marvel at the end

I wonder who has eternity in chains

Yeah, but
    at the end of Finale, Thanos went back to Death's realm to be with her. With the Ultimates, it seems like he's still left in limbo seemingly left there after the events from Thanos: Infinity Finale.
    jono wrote: »
    Meh I'm not as big on the cosmic aspects of the Marvel U. Though I kinda like Ultimates but now I don't see where its going and it kinda lost my interest.

I do like Uncanny Avengers right now. Hank Pym has merged with Ultron, that 🤬 should create a dope story.

I'm really not feeling Marvel that heavily right now but I'll punch through it to see how the stories i dont like end.

Black Panther was ight. I honestly don't care about the character that much but I'm interested in seeing a non comic book writer write for a character as popular as Black Panther right now. So im just going along for the ride.

I'm the exact opposite. Cosmic is what I prefer.

I thought it was him in limbo after Dr Doom killed him in Secret wars I need to look again

That's what I meant. Wrote one thing and was thinking another.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird. After the Civil War 2 event, Marvel is rebooting their titles again.. It will be called Marvel NOW!... Again..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cap.. Cap.. Cap..

Ain't falling for it tho, everyone is mad af lol
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Cap.. Cap.. Cap..

Whats the news you heard with Cap? spoiler it if needed. I know there is Falcon/Cap but apparently Rodgers is coming back too.
  • VIBE
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Cap.. Cap.. Cap..

Whats the news you heard with Cap? spoiler it if needed. I know there is Falcon/Cap but apparently Rodgers is coming back too.
    He's been working w Hydra the whole time.

afc8c1ee-8c7f-4deb-9cd2-ab97f845184d-large16x9_CaptainAmericaSteveRogers_Preview4.jpg?1464184971108

we will see how this plays out.. the comic book world is flipping out
  • VIBE
  • Lou Cypher
    What. The. 🤬 .
  • VIBE
    yeah.. gonna be picking it up now lok
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man Marvel is wigging out with this Cap 🤬 bruh
  • VIBE
    yeah, they're saying it's NOT a clone, it's legit him.

I think they'll go the mind control route.
  • VIBE
    this is Marvels version of Hogan/nWo
  • jono
    this is Marvels version of Hogan/nWo

It is. Cap is one of my fav heroes. This some 🤬 . I know they are going to retcon this 🤬 if it fails...

I will say though...it got my attention because I wasn't going to read the book.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cap.. Cap.. Cap..

afc8c1ee-8c7f-4deb-9cd2-ab97f845184d-large16x9_CaptainAmericaSteveRogers_Preview4.jpg?1464184971108

Just found out about this. Wtf. These are funny though

qcddzq1gxpxm.jpeg
    3ql43b6f9vep.jpeg
    j1z96bx522zp.jpeg
  • jono
    This 🤬 better lead to something awesome because eyes are open on this Cap book now. If this 🤬 is trash so many folks are going to be heated.

I do love that they kept it secret and just sprung in on people 🤬 nilly as 🤬 too. It was a great surprise and I can't wait to see where it leads.

• The Lonious Monk
    Cap.. Cap.. Cap..

Just found out about this. Wtf. These are funny though

qcddzq1gxpxm.jpeg
    3ql43b6f9vep.jpeg
    j1z96bx522zp.jpeg

Yo that Batman one would be 1000 Weebay gifs worthy.
  • jono
    Can someone explain to me why Blade doesn't exist in these Marvel books? He gets no shine at all from Marvel.
  • VIBE
    Marvel sold the rights and the recent Blade comics didn't do well, I think.
  • nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    They planned a new Blade book starring him and his daughter, supposed to drop later this year.
  • jono
    In Marvel's new radical stance on diversity it makes no sense that Blade should be left out.

Even obscure characters like Moon Knight get some kind of push.

Blade's movies were successful, the brand was strong enough to get a TV deal. Looking at people's obsession with vampire lore in terms of 30 Days of Night, Twilight, True Blood etc its kinda stupid to leave the character on the shelf.
  • VIBE
  • VIBE
    Anyone reading Nighthawk? It's getting a 🤬 load of great reviews
  • VIBE
    went to go pick up Noghthwk and Cap, but the shop was closed, forgot it was Memorial Day weekend