What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

All New All Different Marvel

Comments

• nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Oh, I %100 agree with you, I wish they'd find a different way. Thor (I HATE having to call him Odinson) is 1 of my favorites, Logan also. I wish they'd stop constantly replacing people and just make a new identity. But I understand that if you did/do that, most might not give it a try. Take RiRi, if they just gave her a brand new book alot of people would never read it, but by replacing Stark for a spell shell get a built in audience that'll at least give her a few issues chance. The downside is that if it's too popular then we get JaneThor for a few years instead of a few issues.

With the X Men me personally I haven't liked whats going on with them in years. I don't mind them trying something to clean up what I consider a mess. It's just that they're using the Inhunmans now to do it, which they shouldn't. I HATE the conflict between them and the mutants. Hopefully they'll resolve this mess with Resurrection. I PRAY Cyclops returns as THE standard and well-respected mutant and not some vigilante. To me he's supposed to be like Cap somewhat.

As far as the movies go, can't blame them for wanting to push what they own when the movies can make MUCH more than the book.

Marvel seems to screw over all my favorite male characters: Cable,Thor, Logan, T'Challa, Richard Rider to name a few. It seems it's safer for the females, except for Jean, who I also wish they'd bring back and treat proper.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    I don't like the trade offs.
    You can push inhumans without killing off x men
    You can have x 23 without killing logan
    You can find some mystical power for Jane without 🤬 with Thor.

You dont have to do it and in a vacuum they aren't terrible ideas or unforgivable sins but when you do all of this in and around the same time you bound to turn people off

This is exactly how I look at things. They shouldn't 🤬 off old fan favorites for diversity sake. They should create more characters instead.

I like a few of the new ideas but I get why some people would be upset.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Oh, I %100 agree with you, I wish they'd find a different way. Thor (I HATE having to call him Odinson) is 1 of my favorites, Logan also. I wish they'd stop constantly replacing people and just make a new identity. But I understand that if you did/do that, most might not give it a try. Take RiRi, if they just gave her a brand new book alot of people would never read it, but by replacing Stark for a spell shell get a built in audience that'll at least give her a few issues chance. The downside is that if it's too popular then we get JaneThor for a few years instead of a few issues.

With the X Men me personally I haven't liked whats going on with them in years. I don't mind them trying something to clean up what I consider a mess. It's just that they're using the Inhunmans now to do it, which they shouldn't. I HATE the conflict between them and the mutants. Hopefully they'll resolve this mess with Resurrection. I PRAY Cyclops returns as THE standard and well-respected mutant and not some vigilante. To me he's supposed to be like Cap somewhat.

As far as the movies go, can't blame them for wanting to push what they own when the movies can make MUCH more than the book.

Marvel seems to screw over all my favorite male characters: Cable,Thor, Logan, T'Challa, Richard Rider to name a few. It seems it's safer for the females, except for Jean, who I also wish they'd bring back and treat proper.

You know, I didn't even look at it from the point of view that having new individuals taking over for older fan favorites will at least give them a built in fan base that might give it a shot. That makes a lot of sense but to be honest from the outside looking in, it appears that more of the 🤬 fans are complaining and not giving it a shot. I honestly don't know because I haven't looked at the sells numbers though.

But that is a very good point.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uncanny Avengers has been flames. Its probably my favorite book right now.

I've like Hydra Caps books and BP is cool too.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just read this weeks black panther , gonna read civil war 5 , thor 11 and karnak in a minute
  • jono
    edited September 2016
    Ultimates 11 is dope
    lol @ Thanos just walking the ultimates. Its expected but damn its funny

Thunderbolts 5 was dope asf too.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimates 11 is dope

It seems like this writer has a better handle of high level characters than most in Marvel right now.
    The Ultimates is a powerful team, but Thanos should be able to walk through them because he's Thanos and that's what he does. It doesn't mean he should be unbeatable, and the author showed that.
  • jono
    Vision is my favorite book now. This 🤬 is ...amazing.
  • jono
    Marvel's new black inhuman Mosaic dropped today. I haven't read it yet though.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    New Thunderbolts was good this week
  • Bcotton5
    anyone have a new comics site? comix4free.com is shutdown smh
  • jono
    Getcomics.info
  • nicky the don
    Damn Doom as Iron Man was dope today. Leave it up to Marvel to spoil the ending of CW2 before it really ends.
  • jono
    That's part of why I hate this big crossovers. It 🤬 up continuity. I wanted to read Infamous Iron Man too but I might wait for CW2 to end first
  • Bcotton5
    Getcomics.info

Good looks, exactly what I was looking for
  • Bcotton5
    🤬 damn that Karnak book is so ill , just read issue 5 from a couple weeks ago
  • Bcotton5
    Ultimates 11 is dope

they didnt show what happened with him vs binary captain marvel, blue marvel also just stood there while it all happened lol

Spectrum got 🤬 on though lol

They not gonna show what happened with Anti Man though?
  • nicky the don
    FINALLY Cable gets another solo series. I wish they'd give him back the technovirus, the professor, Greymalkin and bodysliding.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Ultimates 12 was dope, but it's kinda messed up some pretty significant 🤬 for that book basically went down outside of the book.
  • jono
    Ultimates 12 was dope, but it's kinda messed up some pretty significant 🤬 for that book basically went down outside of the book.

Yeah Marvel is doing some weird 🤬 with their tie-ins and continuity.
  • jono
    There's a really deep convo between Hydra Cap and Stark in Cap 6. Some of the best CWII stuff is also happening outside of the main book.

Stark had a dope convo with Carol in IIM as well outside the AA meeting.

This is why BENDIS needs not write big events by himself.
  • Bcotton5
    Anti man the first Herald of galactus is a dope use of his character , I like how blue marvel and his arch nemesis are back in the marvel spotlight
  • The Lonious Monk
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Anti man the first Herald of galactus is a dope use of his character , I like how blue marvel and his arch nemesis are back in the marvel spotlight

Dude has to be a beast too. He was crazy powerful and now he's got a Power Cosmic boost.
  • jono
    Unworthy Thor was dope. I hate where they going with it though. I HATE all this duplication.
  • jono
    Hydra Cap is on full tilt. I'm 🤬 with it. Spencer is putting in work.