What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Do you think that America is run by a Dictatorship? The Clinton's and The Bush's

phukkyou2
phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in The Social Lounge
The Bush's


I don't understand how you can have The "Dad" of the Clan:

01) run the Central Intelligence Agency (1976-1977)
02) assist in starting Wars/Conflicts (1979-1992)
03) get "caught" distributing 🤬 🤬 (and I'm sure other drugs & weapons) to a Community of Oppressed People and the Like
04) lose your Re-Election to a younger guy (Bill Clinton) who happens to be a "Good Friend" of yours even before the Campaign (if my memory serves correct, check me if I'm wrong even though it doesn't matter).
05) Have BOTH of your Sons become Governor of MAJOR STATES even after all of that catastrophe (in 1995 and 1998)




Only to turn around and have his first Son (I guess):

01) Become President just 8 years later (2000-2008)
02) Start useless Wars (though 🤬 may have had a hand in that)
03) Have a Presidency surrounded by legitimate Scandals (tho all is fair in Love & War)
04) Have a literal Hurricane destroy a Major City (full of the Oppressed) pretty much intentionally
05) Put the Nation in a Financial Crisis



While at the same time have your Brother:

01) Be Governor
02) Run for President and be a Top Contender (according to The Media) just 8 years later after your Brother being literally one of the worst Officials in History with your Father not being that much better either
03) And has a viable chance of being Vice President regardless




The Clinton's

01) Be friends with the guy you're running against for President (1992-2000)
**) Lock up more Black folks than anyone in History predating him but yet be heralded as "The First Black President" ***just throwin that out there***
02) Let your Vice President lose (illegally IMO) to one of your "Good Friend"'s sons.
03) Have your wife become a Senator of a MAJOR STATE practicality right after your Term ended (2001)
04) Have a great deal of your Personnel be in Obama's Presidential Cabinet (2008)
05) Have your wife become the Lead Contender for President (2016-2024, let's be honest. Even though 2020 is a "toss up" for now)







Am I giving the Media too much credit or do we live in North Korea? Shout out to 🤬




1180094018_6553.jpg




«1345

Comments

  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    🤬 . Why not.







    You're not going to tell me that this is a coincidence
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    U know I'm sharper than that right?.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The word you're looking for is an oligarchy. And this was substantiated by a university study last year.

    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/21/americas-oligarchy-not-democracy-or-republic-unive/
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    🤬 could be a European Monarchy with them as Figure Heads for something greater than themselves.



    Either way it's evident something's happening here
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Ftr. That "Committee" is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay late.





    If it took you to 2012 to come to that conclusion then you're way Gump
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Americans live in an oligarchy where the rich and their corporations/benefactors control probably 80-90% of everything that's going on, I wouldn't go so far to say a dictatorship.

    But in an oligarchy, only a few have the REAL power.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abraxas wrote: »
    The word you're looking for is an oligarchy. And this was substantiated by a university study last year.

    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/21/americas-oligarchy-not-democracy-or-republic-unive/

    Yep this is all true, almost every poll says American politicians are out of touch with the average American. The American people aren't happy with the growing and massive debt, the war in Afghanistan (75% are now against it), most Americans want marijuana decriminalized, and want more aid for home instead of nation building in other countries.

    But the elites benefit too much from the status quo, so the oligarchy in charge keep things as they are. It's gonna take a long time to change all these things, if ever.
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    03) get "caught" distributing 🤬 🤬 (and I'm sure other drugs & weapons) to a Community of Oppressed People and the Like
    is this the accurate way to describe what you're talking about?
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    04) Have a literal Hurricane destroy a Major City (full of the Oppressed) pretty much intentionally
    not sure hurricanes work that way, man
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    do we live in North Korea? Shout out to 🤬
    no, and also, 🤬 🤬

    also, the one thing i don't understand is that you're talking about this reign of Bushes + Clintons, but we've just had 8 years of OBAMA in the middle, right?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That shout out to 🤬 was pretty random lol
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Hillary Clinton was Barack Obama's Secretary of State. Alot of Clinton's people are in his cabinet so it's almost as if Bill never had left
    janklow wrote: »
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    03) get "caught" distributing 🤬 🤬 (and I'm sure other drugs & weapons) to a Community of Oppressed People and the Like
    is this the accurate way to describe what you're talking about?
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    04) Have a literal Hurricane destroy a Major City (full of the Oppressed) pretty much intentionally
    not sure hurricanes work that way, man
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    do we live in North Korea? Shout out to 🤬
    no, and also, 🤬 🤬

    also, the one thing i don't understand is that you're talking about this reign of Bushes + Clintons, but we've just had 8 years of OBAMA in the middle, right?


    So you're just going to ignore Iran-Contra and Freeway Rick? tf?



    And they knew Katrina was coming but gave people no real warning. Everyone knows that. I remember the Katrina situation when it happened, I was definitely paying attention



    And as far as 🤬 & NK is concerned. I was just emphasizing.




    I like you Jank but you be reachin hard as 🤬 sometimes. I get why but I'm just sayin. I know you don't like to play fair in your "debates" either
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    The Oligarchy is a false pretense tho. Not just anybody can do what The Bush's and The Clinton's have done.




    Just becuz you have/get REAL money doesn't mean that any ol circle will except you. Don't be silly. And that's not just a Black or White thing either
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Also Bush's cousin George P. Bush is in Office, TODAY




    People/Families just don't do 🤬 like that everyday
  • Stiff
    Stiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oligarchy is the correct term…if it was a dictatorship there would be one "dictator" we could point to and say he/she's in charge. Unless you're saying there's a puppet master behind the scenes
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Stiff wrote: »
    Oligarchy is the correct term…if it was a dictatorship there would be one "dictator" we could point to and say he/she's in charge. Unless you're saying there's a puppet master behind the scenes

    That's exactly what I'm gettin at. Either that or they're trying something new.


    Personally I think we never stopped having a European Monarchy in the Country. I know there was a battle but still...





    And you have to point to them. Who else has been a factor in American Politics like them? They've literally dictated the direction of America for almost 40 years and basically technically 50 if/when either or gets into Office.


    Even if they don't win I'm sure they'll be connected somehow
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]https://scontent-mia1-1.🤬 .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1240352_1585818525015789_1814039251549075937_n.jpg?oh=d5c42b7ee9e570b645b13ee3e53dae7f&oe=55EA7252[/img]
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Clinton's are a quintessential power couple and the Bush's are corrupt 🤬 , but neither of them run 🤬 unless they're in office.

    Jeb will never be President. He can thank his brother for that.

    Hillary may very well be President, but that doesn't amount to a dictatorship. Bill will be hands off during her tenure. He damn near has to be for the same reason this thread was made.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    🤬 you're silly. Respectfully
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    But for the record, a Bush IS in office
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Bush.jpeg




    You're welcome.


    And my mistake, it's not George Jr's cousin, it's his nephew. His dad is Jeb Bush






    #Ether
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Oligarchy is the correct term…if it was a dictatorship there would be one "dictator" we could point to and say he/she's in charge. Unless you're saying there's a puppet master behind the scenes

    That's exactly what I'm gettin at. Either that or they're trying something new.


    Personally I think we never stopped having a European Monarchy in the Country. I know there was a battle but still...





    And you have to point to them. Who else has been a factor in American Politics like them? They've literally dictated the direction of America for almost 40 years and basically technically 50 if/when either or gets into Office.


    Even if they don't win I'm sure they'll be connected somehow

    I can see why you say that because George W and Bill Clinton seem very close these days. They've been taking a lot of pics together looking buddy-buddy. Hilary Clinton voted for the war in Iraq as George W wanted, and in many ways they are similar foreign policy wise. They are friends with many of the same corrupt politicians and corporate interests that are interested in the never ending war syndrome, Obama sadly got caught up in that and listened to Hilary's ideas with the Libya disaster. We see how that went.

    On that note, they all have some differences, but I think Reagan's influence has been huge too, many people he worked with are on big talk radio programs now and work for big conservative lobbying groups.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    White People work together, who knew?


    And by Regan, do you mean the same guy who had a LEAD "assistant" named George Herbert Walker Bush?

  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    White People work together, who knew?


    And by Regan, do you mean the same guy who had a LEAD "assistant" named George Herbert Walker Bush?

    Yep, that same Reagan. The Bush family's reach and the Reagan reach remain very strong. Bush family connects go back to the 1920s, and Reagan is still a saint among Republicans, unfortunately.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Shout out to Chelsea Clinton and her seed
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    So you're just going to ignore Iran-Contra and Freeway Rick? tf?
    so, we understand there's a difference between what Gary Webb wrote and the declaration of "George Bush and the CIA sold 🤬 ," right? because the latter isn't really what he dug up.
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    And they knew Katrina was coming but gave people no real warning. Everyone knows that. I remember the Katrina situation when it happened, I was definitely paying attention
    right, but a) where's the blame for the local officials who didn't do 🤬 either (and who, presumably, can't all have been Bush/Clinton cronies, although i don't know what your theory exactly is) and b) it's less about saying "we knew a hurricane was coming" and more about saying "we knew this would happen exactly as it did"
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    And as far as 🤬 & NK is concerned. I was just emphasizing.
    going to make a point i have made before: if it's a weak comparison, it's just going to wreck your own argument
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    I like you Jank but you be reachin hard as 🤬 sometimes.
    i don't think you can shout out 🤬 and then tell ME that i am reaching
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    I know you don't like to play fair in your "debates" either
    i have no idea what this even means
Sign In or Register to comment.