What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Real grown discussion

StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismodCHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
Fellas did you ever let a 🤬 tickle your 🤬 ? Ladies did you ever tickle Ya 🤬 🤬 ? Real talk that feeling is extraordinary. I came and it went all the way to the ceiling . Had my legs doing different angles

Comments

• jetlifebihjetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next ya shorty is gon flicka da wrist in ya 🤬 shooter
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea. It's not something wild freaky bro.
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    @pico understands
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't no real freaks on this board
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Pico wrote: »
    Yea. It's not something wild freaky bro.

• zzombiezzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the 🤬 is a 🤬 ???
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...you ain't gon neva be a mod like this brah .
  • blatalianblatalian I B Dat...Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go again...

SMH....
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    You guys are insecure 🤬 man no wonder yall could only pull Ali looking hoes
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish a 🤬 would

Get punched dead in her 🤬
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are insecure 🤬 man no wonder yall could only pull Ali looking hoes

I'm gonna kick you in the 🤬 for this 🤬 made thread bruh.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fellas did you ever let a 🤬 tickle your 🤬 ? Ladies did you ever tickle Ya 🤬 🤬 ? Real talk that feeling is extraordinary. I came and it went all the way to the ceiling . Had my legs doing different angles

I heard you light skin 🤬 are into that 🤬 . Do you my 🤬 , but to answer your question I would choke a 🤬 out if she touch me anywhere near that area.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very coureagous TS
    very bold

As far as im concerned, no
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

I heard you light skin 🤬 are into that 🤬 . Do you my 🤬 , but to answer your question I would choke a 🤬 out if she touch me anywhere near that area.

You don't talk like that
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

You don't talk like that

When it comes to 🤬 🤬 the 🤬 comes out.Like my roommate stealing from me I beat his ass
    I laughed
    700 wrote: »
    I laughed

welp its the truth.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Screenshot_2015-06-13-15-28-11-1_zpsiju8leos.png

Nah bruh lol
  • blatalianblatalian I B Dat...Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm baffled by this ongoing infatuation wit' 🤬 on this site and wanting women to 🤬 , play, lick and do other fuckery ass things to their 🤬 ...I mean...I...I...I'm just really confused...I hope like hell it's just 🤬 trollin' b...
  • CP203CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea that's some 🤬 🤬
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uGgB48R.jpg

...scust