What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Race Hunters Vol. 1 : Pico Dolezal

700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plugPlap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in AKA Donkey
With recent developments in black America crackas have went past getting braids and tans and dreads and now they saying they legit black people....silly ass crackas

They talk in slang, relate to black topics, listen to black music, and 9 times out 10 have a black bestfriend.....silly ass cracka

Pico yo cracka ass get away wit saying 🤬 on the regular, have black friends from Baldwin hills and even try to talk and act black like you grew up in south central.....silly ass cracka

In my investigation over the last 8 years I've seen pics of your parents, those crackas is British as 🤬 , yo granddaddy prolly look like colonel Sanders

I may be wrong but cracka it's time you show and prove

We need proof and testimony from yo black bodyguard, yo 🤬 ass black cameraman, and a elementary and middle school picture of you

Y'all crackas just think you can get away with Wateva you want

Not on my watch

cracka expose yoself
«134

Comments

  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 🤬 . You seen all them 🤬 ass cousins I got on Facebook.
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tonydubbz my relative
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call me one mo 🤬
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cracka you gotta provide some proof before you get that exclusive privilege of saying that
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Charlie

    If you let her call you 🤬 you ain't my 🤬 cousin
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    Now crackas influencing other crackas to say it

    Y'all see what they doing

    This the new America.

    Everybody is black!!!
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These crackas going crazy

    See what you doing pico
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    These crackas going crazy

    See what you doing pico

    We are here to stay bruh. You betta accept us.

  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pico Haters gonna hate hate hate hate
    players gonna play play play

    Shake it off shake it off woohooohoo!!
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    @Stew you see bruh?

    Im afraid youre next

    I dont need confirmation from the internet sir. I know who I am and who my people are.

    We know you mulatto tho

    You half cracka and proud of it
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    700 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    @Stew you see bruh?

    Im afraid youre next

    I dont need confirmation from the internet sir. I know who I am and who my people are.

    We know you mulatto tho

    You half cracka and proud of it

    You're such a 🤬 you dont know the difference between a Puerto Rican mother and a white mother. Kick rocks 🤬 .
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    @Stew you see bruh?

    Im afraid youre next

    I dont need confirmation from the internet sir. I know who I am and who my people are.

    We know you mulatto tho

    You half cracka and proud of it

    You're such a 🤬 you dont know the difference between a Puerto Rican mother and a white mother. Kick rocks 🤬 .

    Don't be ashamed of yo cracka past

    You just like Pico, trying to blend in

    Cracka you got life 🤬 up
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    700 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    @Stew you see bruh?

    Im afraid youre next

    I dont need confirmation from the internet sir. I know who I am and who my people are.

    We know you mulatto tho

    You half cracka and proud of it

    You're such a 🤬 you dont know the difference between a Puerto Rican mother and a white mother. Kick rocks 🤬 .

    Don't be ashamed of yo cracka past

    You just like Pico, trying to blend in

    Cracka you got life 🤬 up
    Stew wrote: »
    You're such a 🤬 you dont know the difference between a Puerto Rican mother and a white mother. Kick rocks 🤬 .
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sign In or Register to comment.