What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Classic threads that don't get sent to the forum of fame but need to be.

PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING!ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in AKA Donkey
LOL it's funny to me how mostly pop threads or threads made by popular posters get sent there. But threads like this should really be there. This thread is all kinds of hilarious and full of thirst. It's also funny how people change and forget 🤬 they posted on the I.C. This aint a diss or nothing, just something ran across that had me in tears.
v5vm9f.jpg
https://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/111252/all-black-men-are-hung/p1

^LOL at all the trill ass post always being deleted. I remember dropping 2 post full of R.N.S in this thread^

Comments

• 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My phone said you trying to steal my info
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    My phone said you trying to steal my info
    🤬 I don't know how to do that. That's a link to an old thread lol. Sometimes the site do that whenever you post 🤬 from before people were attacking the site. I think it's some kind of defense or some 🤬 that was set up wrong. One of these computer nerds on here can explain this better than me.
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that 🤬 phishing!
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    T mobile never did me wrong

I trust them over you
    There goes a preview so you can stop being scary.
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mods hes doing it again!
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator

I should have FOF it !!!!
  • soulbrothersoulbrother LORD WRECKA Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So.....when thinking about classic threads....the first one to pop into your mind was about a Back Mans 🤬 ?....interesting...you must be a white boy...smh
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of my threads. Flag this post if you don't agree.