What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

00's NBA Champions

BDBIID
BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted.Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
Seen this on a couple other sites. Bracket of all the champions of the 00's. Who do you think would take it?

knJuzdk.jpg

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Lol damn, all the Heat teams can get taken out in the 1st round.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol damn, all the Heat teams can get taken out in the 1st round.

Yeah the seeding all 🤬 up IMO lol
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    06' heat the 16th seed but the Mavs are #12?

01' Lakers are #14?

Who did this seeding
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Beta wrote: »
    06' heat the 16th seed but the Mavs are #12?

01' Lakers are #14?

Who did this seeding

it's most likely based off regular season records
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    I would say 01' Lakers VS 05' Spurs

Shaq and Kobe arguably at their peak together
    VS
    Duncan in his prime with a stellar supporting cast

Shaq and Kobe would find a way to get it done
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    06 Heat vs 15 Warriors could go either way. The Heat had bigs that could play defense AND put the ball in the hoop. Between Shaq (slightly past his prime but still good) Alonzo (past his prime but was still a solid player), Walker, and Haslem. Posey on the wings, and a young Wade.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    5th Letter wrote: »
    06 Heat vs 15 Warriors could go either way. The Heat had bigs that could play defense AND put the ball in the hoop. Between Shaq (slightly past his prime but still good) Alonzo (past his prime but was still a solid player), Walker, and Haslem. Posey on the wings, and a young unstoppable Wade Flash in his prime.

• goodlookinout
    goodlookinout You Bitch You Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01' Lakers vs any of them squads
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    '14 Spurs dusting everyone off.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't go by the rankings but the '01 Lakers and the '03 Spurs are the best of those championship squads imo.

I would take several of these squads over this 2015 championship version of the Warriors team this is a good example of how regular season records dont tell the full story.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaq & Kobe. Hands down