What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Sh-t Is About To Hit The Fan; Greece Bailout Program to Expire Tuesday

13

Comments

  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

    The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!


    The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!


    WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!


    And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!



    Please don't get left behind. Amen.

    LOL


    The Russians are coming.........But they should be the least of your worries. Amen.




    Because our Creator is also coming and guess what?


    "The LORD has opened his arsenal and brought out the weapons of his wrath, for the Sovereign LORD Almighty has work to do in the land of Babylon."
    Jeremiah 50:25



    Do you know what the "weapons of His wrath are" my friend?



    Don't trip, I'll tell you:


    "Have you entered the storehouses of the snow, Or have you seen the storehouses of the hail, which I have reserved for the time of trouble, for the day of battle and war?" Job 38:22-23



    The day of battle and war is coming and guess what 🤬 says about that day?


    "This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. 19In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord."
    Ezekiel 38:18-23


    Oh but Magog and his hordes will not be the only ones to feel His wrath on that day! The day when the storehouse of 🤬 is emptied on the earth and the whole world SHAKES!!!!!


    "I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the Lord."
    Ezekiel 39:6



    Yes, that day will also be a day when "the coastlands" will fell His burning anger!


    "5They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

    6Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

    7Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

    8And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

    9Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

    10For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine."
    Isaiah 13:5-10



    Yes, 🤬 is a 🤬 of WAR!!!! And He is coming to lay the whole land most desolate! You don't want to be on His opposing side on that day! Rather you want to be caught up in the air when the cloudy day comes! For BEHOLD, listen to the word of the LORD concerning the clouds:



    "6In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my 🤬 : he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

    7Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

    8There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

    9He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

    10And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

    11He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

    12At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

    13The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

    14Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.

    15Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils."
    Psalm 18:6-15



    Yes, the clouds come first! And if you read above, you will have seen what are in the clouds! The clouds contain the WEAPONS of 🤬 ! Hail stones and coals of fire!!!!!


    Yes the clouds come first! Look at the word of 🤬 , it's all there:

    "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen." Revelation 1:7





    The clouds come first! And on the Day of Sudden Destruction the CLOUDY DAY WILL BE HERE!!!!!!



    "1The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

    2Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord 🤬 ; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

    3For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen."
    Ezekiel 30:1-3



    Steak-and-Pico-de-Gallo1.jpg

    Dinner is served. May the Lord help you to digest it.


    Amen.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

    The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!


    The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!


    WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!


    And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!



    Please don't get left behind. Amen.

    Didn't you say america would be destroyed in one day one hour by a surprise attack coming from russia, north korea china and iran. NOW you say it will be at the end of a global conflict you really exposed yourself today for not knowing what the hell you are talking about
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.



    Steak-and-Pico-de-Gallo1.jpg

    Dinner is served. May the Lord help you to digest it.


    Amen.

    Yo that steak making hungry as hell Pastor, is that from a restaurant round your way or something? Looks delicious need to try that.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.



    Steak-and-Pico-de-Gallo1.jpg

    Dinner is served. May the Lord help you to digest it.


    Amen.

    Yo that steak making hungry as hell Pastor, is that from a restaurant round your way or something? Looks delicious need to try that.

    Meet me in the city of the Great King and we will eat steak together.


    http://feast.icej.org/about


    The time is short my friend. No time for indecision. Amen.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it hilarious they don'
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

    Bought up US bank eft and made $. I'm avoiding Greece though
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im here for the impending riots.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im here for the impending riots.
    Greece was the perfect storm, irresponsible govt borrowing, inflated plus early pensions, non-income tax paying populace, who also hate austerity. They've been in this mess since 2010, interesting year ahead

    Yuuuuuup. They mixed their poisons, everybody saw chaos coming.

    Keep your eyes on Spain.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

    The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!


    The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!


    WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!


    And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!



    Please don't get left behind. Amen.

    So I guess the days of evil weren't here when our ancestors were oppressed, 🤬 , brutalized, and murdered for hundreds of years, huh? I guess those were just the "kinda-bad" days.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    dwade206 wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

    The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!


    The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!


    WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!


    And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!



    Please don't get left behind. Amen.

    So I guess the days of evil weren't here when our ancestors were oppressed, 🤬 , brutalized, and murdered for hundreds of years, huh? I guess those were just the "kinda-bad" days.

    Those days were evil, but nothing compared to what "The Day of the LORD" will be like!

    Hear what Jesus said about that day:


    "21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:21-22

    Did you hear what He said my friend? The end of this age will be like NO other time in human history! In fact 🤬 said that if the days weren't cut short, no flesh would survive!


    The end of this age is characterized by destruction by fire! The nuclear arsenal of the world will be unleashed around the globe and on top of that 🤬 will hurl hail stones and fire from heaven!


    You can't even imagine how terrible it will be during the tribulation period my friend! It's going to be awful! The only way you can escape from that day is if you put your trust in the LORD and do as Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us to do EVERYDAY!


    There is no other way! Amen.

    Will you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior today my friend?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Sion Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

    The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!


    The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!


    WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!


    And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!



    Please don't get left behind. Amen.

    So I guess the days of evil weren't here when our ancestors were oppressed, 🤬 , brutalized, and murdered for hundreds of years, huh? I guess those were just the "kinda-bad" days.

    Those days were evil, but nothing compared to what "The Day of the LORD" will be like!

    Hear what Jesus said about that day:


    "21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:21-22

    Did you hear what He said my friend? The end of this age will be like NO other time I human history! In fact 🤬 said that if the days weren't cut short, no flesh would survive!


    The end of this age is characterized by destruction by fire! The nuclear arsenal of the world will be unleashed around the globe and on top of that 🤬 will hurl hail stones and fire from heaven!


    You can't even imagine how terrible it will be during the tribulation period my friend! It's going to be awful! The only way you can escape from that day is if you put your trust in the LORD and do as Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us to do EVERYDAY!


    There is no other way! Amen.

    Will you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior today my friend?

    So 🤬 will be more evil than slave masters and rapists and murderers and the sorts? Glad I don't follow him. He should be a teacher that Leads his people, not follow the worst ones.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

    The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!


    The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!


    WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!


    And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!



    Please don't get left behind. Amen.

    So I guess the days of evil weren't here when our ancestors were oppressed, 🤬 , brutalized, and murdered for hundreds of years, huh? I guess those were just the "kinda-bad" days.

    Those days were evil, but nothing compared to what "The Day of the LORD" will be like!

    Hear what Jesus said about that day:


    "21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:21-22

    Did you hear what He said my friend? The end of this age will be like NO other time I human history! In fact 🤬 said that if the days weren't cut short, no flesh would survive!


    The end of this age is characterized by destruction by fire! The nuclear arsenal of the world will be unleashed around the globe and on top of that 🤬 will hurl hail stones and fire from heaven!


    You can't even imagine how terrible it will be during the tribulation period my friend! It's going to be awful! The only way you can escape from that day is if you put your trust in the LORD and do as Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us to do EVERYDAY!


    There is no other way! Amen.

    Will you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior today my friend?

    So 🤬 will be more evil than slave masters and rapists and murderers and the sorts? Glad I don't follow him. He should be a teacher that Leads his people, not follow the worst ones.

    There is no unrighteousness with 🤬 my friend. Judgment is the "strange act" of 🤬 !


    "For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act." Isaiah 28:21


    🤬 has a purpose in the coming judgment my friend. Hallelujah! If you know Him, you have nothing to fear but if you don't well you have everything to fear and you will say things like you currently say in regards to the Holy One of Israel!

    Will you turn your heart to Him today my friend? He wants to replace your heart of stone with a fleshly heart! But you have to open the door! Will you say, Yes to Jesus Christ today my friend? Will you?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Sion Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

    The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!


    The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!


    WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!


    And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!



    Please don't get left behind. Amen.

    So I guess the days of evil weren't here when our ancestors were oppressed, 🤬 , brutalized, and murdered for hundreds of years, huh? I guess those were just the "kinda-bad" days.

    Those days were evil, but nothing compared to what "The Day of the LORD" will be like!

    Hear what Jesus said about that day:


    "21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:21-22

    Did you hear what He said my friend? The end of this age will be like NO other time I human history! In fact 🤬 said that if the days weren't cut short, no flesh would survive!


    The end of this age is characterized by destruction by fire! The nuclear arsenal of the world will be unleashed around the globe and on top of that 🤬 will hurl hail stones and fire from heaven!


    You can't even imagine how terrible it will be during the tribulation period my friend! It's going to be awful! The only way you can escape from that day is if you put your trust in the LORD and do as Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us to do EVERYDAY!


    There is no other way! Amen.

    Will you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior today my friend?

    So 🤬 will be more evil than slave masters and rapists and murderers and the sorts? Glad I don't follow him. He should be a teacher that Leads his people, not follow the worst ones.

    There is no unrighteousness with 🤬 my friend. Judgment is the "strange act" of 🤬 !


    "For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act." Isaiah 28:21


    🤬 has a purpose in the coming judgment my friend. Hallelujah! If you know Him, you have nothing to fear but if you don't well you have everything to fear and you will say things like you currently say in regards to the Holy One of Israel!

    Will you turn your heart to Him today my friend? He wants to replace your heart of stone with a fleshly heart! But you have to open the door! Will you say, Yes to Jesus Christ today my friend? Will you?

    No I wont, thanks for asking tho
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

    The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!


    The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!


    WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!


    And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!



    Please don't get left behind. Amen.

    So I guess the days of evil weren't here when our ancestors were oppressed, 🤬 , brutalized, and murdered for hundreds of years, huh? I guess those were just the "kinda-bad" days.

    Those days were evil, but nothing compared to what "The Day of the LORD" will be like!

    Hear what Jesus said about that day:


    "21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:21-22

    Did you hear what He said my friend? The end of this age will be like NO other time in human history! In fact 🤬 said that if the days weren't cut short, no flesh would survive!


    The end of this age is characterized by destruction by fire! The nuclear arsenal of the world will be unleashed around the globe and on top of that 🤬 will hurl hail stones and fire from heaven!


    You can't even imagine how terrible it will be during the tribulation period my friend! It's going to be awful! The only way you can escape from that day is if you put your trust in the LORD and do as Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us to do EVERYDAY!


    There is no other way! Amen.

    Will you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior today my friend?

    Didn't know it could get much worse than castration, 🤬 , murder, and torture for hundreds of years.

    You're full of 🤬 .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can you guys stop quoting him? i have him on ignore and don't want to see his posts at all thanks
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    dwade206 wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

    The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!


    The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!


    WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!


    And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!



    Please don't get left behind. Amen.

    So I guess the days of evil weren't here when our ancestors were oppressed, 🤬 , brutalized, and murdered for hundreds of years, huh? I guess those were just the "kinda-bad" days.

    Those days were evil, but nothing compared to what "The Day of the LORD" will be like!

    Hear what Jesus said about that day:


    "21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:21-22

    Did you hear what He said my friend? The end of this age will be like NO other time in human history! In fact 🤬 said that if the days weren't cut short, no flesh would survive!


    The end of this age is characterized by destruction by fire! The nuclear arsenal of the world will be unleashed around the globe and on top of that 🤬 will hurl hail stones and fire from heaven!


    You can't even imagine how terrible it will be during the tribulation period my friend! It's going to be awful! The only way you can escape from that day is if you put your trust in the LORD and do as Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us to do EVERYDAY!


    There is no other way! Amen.

    Will you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior today my friend?

    Didn't know it could get much worse than castration, 🤬 , murder, and torture for hundreds of years.

    You're full of 🤬 .

    It can get much worse my friend. Do you know the picture that 🤬 paints of the last days?

    1. Baldness will be on every head. That includes Man, woman, and child. This happens because of the nuclear destruction that takes place on the day of sudden destruction as well as the subsequent nuclear wars that will be fought! Have you seen the pictures of what happened to the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? The devastation from the first atom bombs were horrific. The nuclear weapons the world has now, which will soon be unleashed will make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like a firecracker exploded.

    2. Sackcloth will be on all 🤬 . No more high fashion my friend. No more designer gear. No more soft raiment! Sackcloth will be the clothing of the day. Because mankind will mourn, weep, wail, and howl for the things that are coming on the earth!

    3. No more sweet smells. A foul stench will cover the earth from all the dead!

    4. Famine. Man will be reduced to savages. Mankind will resort to canabalism in order to survive. That is until the MARK is issued!

    5. Darkness around the world. The sun will not give her light like it once did. The earth will be covered with a worldwide ash cloud from all the devastation! Nuclear winter my friend! It's going to be COLD!!!!!!

    6. Lawlessness. Anarchy will prevail because there will be no law and order! Civilization will break down and it will be mended back together by the deceiver of humanity, the BEAST! He will destroy many by peace and thus many shall be slain!

    7. The demon invasion! The bottomless pit will be opened up and for 5 months creatures so vile, wretched, evil, and horrendous will punish all of the humans on earth who don't have the seal of 🤬 on their foreheads for 5 months. When this happens and you are somehow still alive, you will seek death but will not find it! Yes, you will desire to die, but death will flee from you!



    That isn't even a smidgen of the terror that will be unleashed on planet earth during the last days! Trust me my friend, you don't want to be around here when it all pops off! For there is one thing that 🤬 has guaranteed about the last days, THERE WILL BE NO ATHEISTS ANY MORE.


    Mankind will know that there is a 🤬 when the "Day of Sudden Destruction" arrives. And if you are left behind, you will have to choose who it is, either Jesus Christ or the deceiver of our souls who will manifest himself in human flesh, the antichrist!

    Amen.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

    The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!


    The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!


    WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!


    And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!



    Please don't get left behind. Amen.

    So I guess the days of evil weren't here when our ancestors were oppressed, 🤬 , brutalized, and murdered for hundreds of years, huh? I guess those were just the "kinda-bad" days.

    Those days were evil, but nothing compared to what "The Day of the LORD" will be like!

    Hear what Jesus said about that day:


    "21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:21-22

    Did you hear what He said my friend? The end of this age will be like NO other time in human history! In fact 🤬 said that if the days weren't cut short, no flesh would survive!


    The end of this age is characterized by destruction by fire! The nuclear arsenal of the world will be unleashed around the globe and on top of that 🤬 will hurl hail stones and fire from heaven!


    You can't even imagine how terrible it will be during the tribulation period my friend! It's going to be awful! The only way you can escape from that day is if you put your trust in the LORD and do as Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us to do EVERYDAY!


    There is no other way! Amen.

    Will you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior today my friend?

    Didn't know it could get much worse than castration, 🤬 , murder, and torture for hundreds of years.

    You're full of 🤬 .

    It can get much worse my friend. Do you know the picture that 🤬 paints of the last days?

    1. Baldness will be on every head. That includes Man, woman, and child. This happens because of the nuclear destruction that takes place on the day of sudden destruction as well as the subsequent nuclear wars that will be fought! Have you seen the pictures of what happened to the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? The devastation from the first atom bombs were horrific. The nuclear weapons the world has now, which will soon be unleashed will make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like a firecracker exploded.

    2. Sackcloth will be on all 🤬 . No more high fashion my friend. No more designer gear. No more soft raiment! Sackcloth will be the clothing of the day. Because mankind will mourn, weep, wail, and howl for the things that are coming on the earth!

    3. No more sweet smells. A foul stench will cover the earth from all the dead!

    4. Famine. Man will be reduced to savages. Mankind will resort to canabalism in order to survive. That is until the MARK is issued!

    5. Darkness around the world. The sun will not give her light like it once did. The earth will be covered with a worldwide ash cloud from all the devastation! Nuclear winter my friend! It's going to be COLD!!!!!!

    6. Lawlessness. Anarchy will prevail because there will be no law and order! Civilization will break down and it will be mended back together by the deceiver of humanity, the BEAST! He will destroy many by peace and thus many shall be slain!

    7. The demon invasion! The bottomless pit will be opened up and for 5 months creatures so vile, wretched, evil, and horrendous will punish all of the humans on earth who don't have the seal of 🤬 on their foreheads for 5 months. When this happens and you are somehow still alive, you will seek death but will not find it! Yes, you will desire to die, but death will flee from you!



    That isn't even a smidgen of the terror that will be unleashed on planet earth during the last days! Trust me my friend, you don't want to be around here when it all pops off! For there is one thing that 🤬 has guaranteed about the last days, THERE WILL BE NO ATHEISTS ANY MORE.


    Mankind will know that there is a 🤬 when the "Day of Sudden Destruction" arrives. And if you are left behind, you will have to choose who it is, either Jesus Christ or the deceiver of our souls who will manifest himself in human flesh, the antichrist!

    Amen.

    You ever think that 🤬 has happened before to cause people to say the same things you're saying now
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP203 wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

    The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!


    The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!


    WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!


    And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!



    Please don't get left behind. Amen.

    So I guess the days of evil weren't here when our ancestors were oppressed, 🤬 , brutalized, and murdered for hundreds of years, huh? I guess those were just the "kinda-bad" days.

    Those days were evil, but nothing compared to what "The Day of the LORD" will be like!

    Hear what Jesus said about that day:


    "21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:21-22

    Did you hear what He said my friend? The end of this age will be like NO other time in human history! In fact 🤬 said that if the days weren't cut short, no flesh would survive!


    The end of this age is characterized by destruction by fire! The nuclear arsenal of the world will be unleashed around the globe and on top of that 🤬 will hurl hail stones and fire from heaven!


    You can't even imagine how terrible it will be during the tribulation period my friend! It's going to be awful! The only way you can escape from that day is if you put your trust in the LORD and do as Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us to do EVERYDAY!


    There is no other way! Amen.

    Will you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior today my friend?

    Didn't know it could get much worse than castration, 🤬 , murder, and torture for hundreds of years.

    You're full of 🤬 .

    It can get much worse my friend. Do you know the picture that 🤬 paints of the last days?

    1. Baldness will be on every head. That includes Man, woman, and child. This happens because of the nuclear destruction that takes place on the day of sudden destruction as well as the subsequent nuclear wars that will be fought! Have you seen the pictures of what happened to the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? The devastation from the first atom bombs were horrific. The nuclear weapons the world has now, which will soon be unleashed will make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like a firecracker exploded.

    2. Sackcloth will be on all 🤬 . No more high fashion my friend. No more designer gear. No more soft raiment! Sackcloth will be the clothing of the day. Because mankind will mourn, weep, wail, and howl for the things that are coming on the earth!

    3. No more sweet smells. A foul stench will cover the earth from all the dead!

    4. Famine. Man will be reduced to savages. Mankind will resort to canabalism in order to survive. That is until the MARK is issued!

    5. Darkness around the world. The sun will not give her light like it once did. The earth will be covered with a worldwide ash cloud from all the devastation! Nuclear winter my friend! It's going to be COLD!!!!!!

    6. Lawlessness. Anarchy will prevail because there will be no law and order! Civilization will break down and it will be mended back together by the deceiver of humanity, the BEAST! He will destroy many by peace and thus many shall be slain!

    7. The demon invasion! The bottomless pit will be opened up and for 5 months creatures so vile, wretched, evil, and horrendous will punish all of the humans on earth who don't have the seal of 🤬 on their foreheads for 5 months. When this happens and you are somehow still alive, you will seek death but will not find it! Yes, you will desire to die, but death will flee from you!



    That isn't even a smidgen of the terror that will be unleashed on planet earth during the last days! Trust me my friend, you don't want to be around here when it all pops off! For there is one thing that 🤬 has guaranteed about the last days, THERE WILL BE NO ATHEISTS ANY MORE.


    Mankind will know that there is a 🤬 when the "Day of Sudden Destruction" arrives. And if you are left behind, you will have to choose who it is, either Jesus Christ or the deceiver of our souls who will manifest himself in human flesh, the antichrist!

    Amen.

    You ever think that 🤬 has happened before to cause people to say the same things you're saying now

    Prophecy has near and far fulfillment my friend. The near fulfillment was the local situation that the prophet spoke about. For example, Joel spoke about a "locust" invasion. That "locust" invasion really did happen in his days. But Joel was also speaking about another "locust" invasion that had a far fulfillment in the future.


    The far fulfillment of the future "locust" invasion that Joel was speaking about is the demon invasion of Revelation chapter 9.


    Please read the book of Joel (focus on chapter 2:1-11) and Revelation chapter 9. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you how the 2 connect. And LORD willing you will get an idea of what near and far fulfillment of prophecy is all about.


    Just another caveat whenever a prophet says things like:

    1. The day of the LORD
    2. The day of 🤬
    3. In that day
    4. on that day
    5. Day of wrath

    The prophet is always speaking of a future day, which is always tied to the end of this age! The end of this age is this generation. All things will be fulfilled shortly my friend. America has sealed the vision with what just happened. Because the end of this age begins with the fall of "the WEST".


    In order for the Beast to come and the NWO to be implemented, the bully of the block has to be humbled and destroyed. This will happen on the day of sudden destruction. And for all those who are left behind, life as it is now will never happen again. Amen.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those 🤬 start getting their pension at like age 50. 🤬 em.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP203 wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

    The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!


    The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!


    WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!


    And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!



    Please don't get left behind. Amen.

    So I guess the days of evil weren't here when our ancestors were oppressed, 🤬 , brutalized, and murdered for hundreds of years, huh? I guess those were just the "kinda-bad" days.

    Those days were evil, but nothing compared to what "The Day of the LORD" will be like!

    Hear what Jesus said about that day:


    "21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:21-22

    Did you hear what He said my friend? The end of this age will be like NO other time in human history! In fact 🤬 said that if the days weren't cut short, no flesh would survive!


    The end of this age is characterized by destruction by fire! The nuclear arsenal of the world will be unleashed around the globe and on top of that 🤬 will hurl hail stones and fire from heaven!


    You can't even imagine how terrible it will be during the tribulation period my friend! It's going to be awful! The only way you can escape from that day is if you put your trust in the LORD and do as Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us to do EVERYDAY!


    There is no other way! Amen.

    Will you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior today my friend?

    Didn't know it could get much worse than castration, 🤬 , murder, and torture for hundreds of years.

    You're full of 🤬 .

    It can get much worse my friend. Do you know the picture that 🤬 paints of the last days?

    1. Baldness will be on every head. That includes Man, woman, and child. This happens because of the nuclear destruction that takes place on the day of sudden destruction as well as the subsequent nuclear wars that will be fought! Have you seen the pictures of what happened to the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? The devastation from the first atom bombs were horrific. The nuclear weapons the world has now, which will soon be unleashed will make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like a firecracker exploded.

    2. Sackcloth will be on all 🤬 . No more high fashion my friend. No more designer gear. No more soft raiment! Sackcloth will be the clothing of the day. Because mankind will mourn, weep, wail, and howl for the things that are coming on the earth!

    3. No more sweet smells. A foul stench will cover the earth from all the dead!

    4. Famine. Man will be reduced to savages. Mankind will resort to canabalism in order to survive. That is until the MARK is issued!

    5. Darkness around the world. The sun will not give her light like it once did. The earth will be covered with a worldwide ash cloud from all the devastation! Nuclear winter my friend! It's going to be COLD!!!!!!

    6. Lawlessness. Anarchy will prevail because there will be no law and order! Civilization will break down and it will be mended back together by the deceiver of humanity, the BEAST! He will destroy many by peace and thus many shall be slain!

    7. The demon invasion! The bottomless pit will be opened up and for 5 months creatures so vile, wretched, evil, and horrendous will punish all of the humans on earth who don't have the seal of 🤬 on their foreheads for 5 months. When this happens and you are somehow still alive, you will seek death but will not find it! Yes, you will desire to die, but death will flee from you!



    That isn't even a smidgen of the terror that will be unleashed on planet earth during the last days! Trust me my friend, you don't want to be around here when it all pops off! For there is one thing that 🤬 has guaranteed about the last days, THERE WILL BE NO ATHEISTS ANY MORE.


    Mankind will know that there is a 🤬 when the "Day of Sudden Destruction" arrives. And if you are left behind, you will have to choose who it is, either Jesus Christ or the deceiver of our souls who will manifest himself in human flesh, the antichrist!

    Amen.

    You ever think that 🤬 has happened before to cause people to say the same things you're saying now

    Prophecy has near and far fulfillment my friend. The near fulfillment was the local situation that the prophet spoke about. For example, Joel spoke about a "locust" invasion. That "locust" invasion really did happen in his days. But Joel was also speaking about another "locust" invasion that had a far fulfillment in the future.


    The far fulfillment of the future "locust" invasion that Joel was speaking about is the demon invasion of Revelation chapter 9.


    Please read the book of Joel (focus on chapter 2:1-11) and Revelation chapter 9. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you how the 2 connect. And LORD willing you will get an idea of what near and far fulfillment of prophecy is all about.


    Just another caveat whenever a prophet says things like:

    1. The day of the LORD
    2. The day of 🤬
    3. In that day
    4. on that day
    5. Day of wrath

    The prophet is always speaking of a future day, which is always tied to the end of this age! The end of this age is this generation. All things will be fulfilled shortly my friend. America has sealed the vision with what just happened. Because the end of this age begins with the fall of "the WEST".


    In order for the Beast to come and the NWO to be implemented, the bully of the block has to be humbled and destroyed. This will happen on the day of sudden destruction. And for all those who are left behind, life as it is now will never happen again. Amen.

    Ok and I'm saying couldn't people back in the day see the fall of the romans and Greeks as the fall of the West which would mean the end of days, basically stop trying to predict it and let it happen because you're just fear mongering
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop talking to him and help to ban him.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP203 wrote: »
    CP203 wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if 🤬 gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

    The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!


    The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!


    WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!


    And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!



    Please don't get left behind. Amen.

    So I guess the days of evil weren't here when our ancestors were oppressed, 🤬 , brutalized, and murdered for hundreds of years, huh? I guess those were just the "kinda-bad" days.

    Those days were evil, but nothing compared to what "The Day of the LORD" will be like!

    Hear what Jesus said about that day:


    "21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:21-22

    Did you hear what He said my friend? The end of this age will be like NO other time in human history! In fact 🤬 said that if the days weren't cut short, no flesh would survive!


    The end of this age is characterized by destruction by fire! The nuclear arsenal of the world will be unleashed around the globe and on top of that 🤬 will hurl hail stones and fire from heaven!


    You can't even imagine how terrible it will be during the tribulation period my friend! It's going to be awful! The only way you can escape from that day is if you put your trust in the LORD and do as Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us to do EVERYDAY!


    There is no other way! Amen.

    Will you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior today my friend?

    Didn't know it could get much worse than castration, 🤬 , murder, and torture for hundreds of years.

    You're full of 🤬 .

    It can get much worse my friend. Do you know the picture that 🤬 paints of the last days?

    1. Baldness will be on every head. That includes Man, woman, and child. This happens because of the nuclear destruction that takes place on the day of sudden destruction as well as the subsequent nuclear wars that will be fought! Have you seen the pictures of what happened to the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? The devastation from the first atom bombs were horrific. The nuclear weapons the world has now, which will soon be unleashed will make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like a firecracker exploded.

    2. Sackcloth will be on all 🤬 . No more high fashion my friend. No more designer gear. No more soft raiment! Sackcloth will be the clothing of the day. Because mankind will mourn, weep, wail, and howl for the things that are coming on the earth!

    3. No more sweet smells. A foul stench will cover the earth from all the dead!

    4. Famine. Man will be reduced to savages. Mankind will resort to canabalism in order to survive. That is until the MARK is issued!

    5. Darkness around the world. The sun will not give her light like it once did. The earth will be covered with a worldwide ash cloud from all the devastation! Nuclear winter my friend! It's going to be COLD!!!!!!

    6. Lawlessness. Anarchy will prevail because there will be no law and order! Civilization will break down and it will be mended back together by the deceiver of humanity, the BEAST! He will destroy many by peace and thus many shall be slain!

    7. The demon invasion! The bottomless pit will be opened up and for 5 months creatures so vile, wretched, evil, and horrendous will punish all of the humans on earth who don't have the seal of 🤬 on their foreheads for 5 months. When this happens and you are somehow still alive, you will seek death but will not find it! Yes, you will desire to die, but death will flee from you!



    Amen.

    You ever think that 🤬 has happened before to cause people to say the same things you're saying now

    Prophecy has near and far fulfillment my friend. The near fulfillment was the local situation that the prophet spoke about. For example, Joel spoke about a "locust" invasion. That "locust" invasion really did happen in his days. But Joel was also speaking about another "locust" invasion that had a far fulfillment in the future.


    The far fulfillment of the future "locust" invasion that Joel was speaking about is the demon invasion of Revelation chapter 9.


    Please read the book of Joel (focus on chapter 2:1-11) and Revelation chapter 9. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you how the 2 connect. And LORD willing you will get an idea of what near and far fulfillment of prophecy is all about.


    Just another caveat whenever a prophet says things like:

    1. The day of the LORD
    2. The day of 🤬
    3. In that day
    4. on that day
    5. Day of wrath

    The prophet is always speaking of a future day, which is always tied to the end of this age! The end of this age is this generation. All things will be fulfilled shortly my friend. America has sealed the vision with what just happened. Because the end of this age begins with the fall of "the WEST".


    In order for the Beast to come and the NWO to be implemented, the bully of the block has to be humbled and destroyed. This will happen on the day of sudden destruction. And for all those who are left behind, life as it is now will never happen again. Amen.

    Ok and I'm saying couldn't people back in the day see the fall of the romans and Greeks as the fall of the West which would mean the end of days, basically stop trying to predict it and let it happen because you're just fear mongering

    Well actually the fall of the Greeks and Romans is prophesied in the book of Daniel. Have you studied it? 🤬 leaves no stone unturned. Thus what I am dealing with is something totally different, which is THE DAY OF THE LORD.

    Therefore what you call fear mongering, 🤬 calls watching the signs of the times. I have no fear of the end of the age, neither am I trying to instill fear. The end of the age is a JOY! I know where I am going and thus I want to tell others so that they can join all the saints of 🤬 as well!


    I am warning others so that the day of the LORD doesn't take you by surprise like it will for most. For the day of the LORD comes like a thief in the night. But if you know this to be true, you will not be caught off guard my friend. I'm only helping my brother. Not hurting.

    A person that is trying to hurt you is someone who is not telling you the truth or warning you, rather they are lying to you and deceiving you. How can I say I love you if I am lying to you or withholding information that is vital for your very survival? You are my neighbor thus I want you to be informed just like I am informed. That is all my friend. Please study what I presented earlier, if you are a seeker of truth. Amen.


  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He has the incredible superpower of derailing any thread with one post
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of those European countries have jobs/Careers where they are off for the entire Summer.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Star Nine wrote: »
    euro hit 1.43 last night

    Against what currency?
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Brooklyn,NYMembers Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sion @MarcusGarvey how bad is Spain's finances are they just in bad shape as Greece and Portugal?
Sign In or Register to comment.