What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I done gave up the streets again...for like the tenth time

700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plugPlap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
but it's gon last this time I think, Imma leave the streets alone

"but its crazy hard kid, in other words its spooky
the streets be callin me, like 🤬 be callin pookie"

this 🤬 keep me focused whenever i think about it

Big L - Street Struck

&

UGK - High Life

Comments

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Do you like scary movies?
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHO TF YOU TALKING TO
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what kinda job you get?
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What chu gon do when tha devil poke you wit is fork
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Nice day for a white wedding
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    riddlerap wrote: »
    what kinda job you get?

At a Ford factory assembling 🤬

🤬
    700 wrote: »
    riddlerap wrote: »
    what kinda job you get?

At a Ford factory assembling 🤬

🤬 Blessing

Make the most out of it bruh

I got to

I ain't got no choice
  • blatalianblatalian I B Dat...Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nuttin' wrong or soft about an honest living bruh...I gave up on tha streets a while ago...best decision I could have made...no more halfway sleepin' waitin' for them boys or DEM BOYZ to run up in my crib...peace
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Congrats ..... Nothing wrong with making better choices in life and moving forward
    blatalian wrote: »
    Nuttin' wrong or soft about an honest living bruh...I gave up on tha streets a while ago...best decision I could have made...no more halfway sleepin' waitin' for them boys or DEM BOYZ to run up in my crib...peace

Naw I ain't tripping

I'm just still bit ready, I'm still stuck in a different mindframe that's hard to shake
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    blatalian wrote: »

Naw I ain't tripping

I'm just still bit ready, I'm still stuck in a different mindframe that's hard to shake

You sound like my boy. Bruh still be fighting to stay away.
    That 🤬 is hard, I'm on break right now like wtf am I doing here
  • s3nterockss3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    no lie, get yourself a good support system. Meaning the right friends pushing you in the right direction. My boy Just had to give that 🤬 up and we've just been holding him down in the transition. The money is different, the fact that you have a real boss, but the biggest change is how now you have a schedule. You have to wake up at a certain time and and work your life around that. Good luck bro.
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this discussion the other night lol

Point is..at some point YOU HAVE TO
    All these old OG 🤬 workin construction, janitors...
    Them 🤬 used to hustle. Finally figured out you can't do that 🤬 forever.

"They say that crime pays, but I don't think so..
    Cuz every criminal I know is in the clink yo.."

-Face
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youngblood do your thang man. *daps*
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    proud of you plap nh
  • Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s3nterocks wrote: »
    no lie, get yourself a good support system. Meaning the right friends pushing you in the right direction. My boy Just had to give that 🤬 up and we've just been holding him down in the transition. The money is different, the fact that you have a real boss, but the biggest change is how now you have a schedule. You have to wake up at a certain time and and work your life around that. Good luck bro.

I've been revising my circle for a couple of months now. I just gotta take it that they are comfortable on where they are at in life
  • AP21AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good for the homie Plap

boosie would be proud
    bigb86 wrote: »
    tumblr_m2kqpi9qno1rpt7sfo1_250.gif

Shittin me
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    told y'all thisnigga bout to be the hood accountant.....props Plap
  • Star NineStar Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you aint built or the street
    Star Nine wrote: »
    you aint built or the street

You couldn't walk down my street wit a pack