What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Which poster terrifies you?

Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in historyUniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
So which poster terrifies you I'd things got sour?

I would say @noir she has my Facebook and twitter. She could probably decimate my life if anything went bad.

So who is yours?

Comments

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terrify is a pretty big word.

A few could make me a lil uncomfortable for a bit, but no one terrifies me.
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

I would say @noir she has my Facebook and twitter. She could probably decimate my life if anything went bad.

So who is yours?

What a 🤬
  • Brother_FiveBrother_Five Road to PerditionMembers Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

So who is yours?

You can't let somebody wield that kind of power over you. You have to take her out first.
  • yahwehprofetyahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Genocidecutter.....
    Lol
    All that horrorcore he into
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    You need to go find ya father or some ripe 🤬

Call that big titted chick you was chilling with a yr or so back bruh

I have a father.
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But what's up with the big titted chick?
  • AP21AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

She had a baby

and this is a problem why??
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

She had a baby
    Baby ain't yours?

I know her 🤬 got bigger than a 🤬 , you should have taken advantage of that and took another pic of them
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one, that was my problem.
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ms.Jones

She would say some 🤬 like "🤬 come get this 🤬 '

And I'd be scared, make me feel like a little boy

She would put that grown 🤬 on me and have me 🤬 up

I'm willing to take that chance tho
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

i agree....this chick will 🤬 you and begin to eat you like pieces of bologna...

she got the i aint got all my marbles look but she dont mind taking it in the ass
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

So who is yours?

lil sis is a sweetie.

she just keeps 🤬 in check.

thats makes some good 🤬 ....not like i would know but i am just saying
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

She had a baby

and this is a problem why??

Because she lost her first child to children services and making more kids.
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack thread