What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who's Choke Slam was the best

lookdudelookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in Off The Turn Buckle
In their primes

Who's Choke Slam was the best 23 votes

Kane
30%
its....JOHN BAlready Home_17NothingButTheTruthLab Babyblu197(ob)SceneTsotsi Cape Town 7 votes
Taker
17%
themadlionsfanqtipp73Idiopathic JokerTheBoyRo 4 votes
Big show
4%
DOPEdweebz 1 vote
Sid vicious
47%
willhustlekj_da_midwest_mobstaaneed123RobCoLifewaterproofChi-Town Bullyplayboy buddy roseT.Vick04Vader_F_KennedyBangEm_Bart mr.williams 11 votes

Comments

• BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sid vicious
    Kanes is the worse. I actually hate the chokeslam because if you have all that power, why use such a generic ass move?
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Sid vicious

• Already Home_17Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kane
    Kane had the best looking chokeslam
    but you can't sleep on the big shows. it's almost unfair. dude held guys like taker and Kane in the air for seconds before slamming them down to the mat
  • lookdudelookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sid vicious was cold wit it he would fold 🤬 up when he dropped them lol
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Big show
    Big Show could pick you up and hold you then slam you however he wanted because he is essentially bigger than anyone else and his double team chokeslam was the best, with Kanes a close second.

Takers only looked good against people not his size but I still remember him pulling it off on real fat people well for some reason.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Big show

Only liked his powerbomb esp in the mid to late 90s. I felt like him and Kevin Nash had the same moveset.

Young 🤬 Sid used to do this power press tilting twirl and toss his opponent over the rope which was real cool in the early 90s.
  • kj_da_midwest_mobstakj_da_midwest_mobsta DetroitMembers Posts: 680 ✭✭✭
    Sid vicious
    Sid vicious had his opponent up high for some air time my weakest vote would go to kane
  • aneed123aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sid vicious
    Sid and razor Ramon had the mist violent choke slam. The others held u then laid u down
  • (ob)Scene(ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Kane
    That chokeslam to DDP at 3:15 though

Sidebar: Jericho might have taken the best chokeslams of anyone as well.
  • RawAceRawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That video is sad AF.
    Lookin back at how much of a menace Kane was,
    Man what a change.

He jus lost the edge and agility. Its not about the mask. When he was unnasked and shirtless he was still feared. That evil grin and beady eyes.... Terror

• waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sid vicious
    SID RULES THE WORLD, NUFF SAID!
  • get_my_moneyget_my_money Members Posts: 1
    edited July 2015
    I would like to add an entry to the list.

• Beefer77Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    🤬 Sid