What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

They got next vol 1 Sam dew Kelela

GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambersHarlemPosts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
I seen them both live in brooklyn at redbull sound select (hosted by lot 45) i mainly went there to see kelela i found out about her earlier this year her mixtape blew me away

i didnt know jackshit about sam dew but i quucikly found out his music is also on point they should have next imo

he was also thre kinda of a afro centric hiphop act

Replies

• JokerzWyldJokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityPosts: 5,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I was the only one on Sam Dew. "Damn Sue"" is better than sex.
    "Our mistake, the mistake we Africans made, was to have forgotten that the enemy never withdraws sincerely. He never understands. He capitulates, but he does not become converted

Our mistake is to have believed that the enemy had lost his combativeness and his harmfulness" Frantz Fanon

31-drapetomania.jpg