What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

🤬 blessing all the trap 🤬

_God__God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
Not you comic book reading Anna Mae watching cereal eatin 9 to 5 slave ass 🤬 . Yall are the ones holdin us back scared to live off the land so u live off the man . Goin to work everyday n 🤬 scared to lose job aka slave detail. Yall need to figure it what's more important, living comfortable bc you feel like Martin Luther king took got hit wit boulders in the side of the head so you can go to work n go home every day or whether realizing your lineage is going to end way sooner than it should and yall are gonna be erased from history. Louis Farrakhan not coming to meet up with you bc you work for Comcast. He reaching young thug, jeezy.
Trap 🤬 who can make a real difference not a 🤬 tryna save up his vacation time.

Comments

• _God__God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 getting offended feeling insulted bc they worked hard to put themselves into slavery . Look I ain't the enemy. You houseniggas so blind and brainwashed yall think I'm the enemy. Like I'm the oppressor like I'm a forefather in this country. I didn't make the house rules. If you doing things you ashamed of you should stop.
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    You should maybe chill on the whole threadmaking thing for a while. Maybe regroup and get your thoughts together and then come back with a game plan.

What you mad for
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do you get "mad" from what I wrote? I was offering some constructive criticism.
    Where do you get "mad" from what I wrote? I was offering some constructive criticism.

U gotta be a mad scientologist to be giving 🤬 constructive criticism, what do you know about 🤬 , have you even ever seen 🤬 ?
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you aint ever lied

i went home for the weekend and almost stayed

the trap just be callin me

literally lol
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    _🤬 _ wrote: »

U gotta be a mad scientologist to be giving 🤬 constructive criticism, what do you know about 🤬 , have you even ever seen 🤬 ?

Imma leave it alone...
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    picture that: a false 🤬 telling me how false I am...
    Meester wrote: »

How u know what a true or false 🤬 is?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

He posts on instagram 🤬 .
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    @700 still got the trap phone?
    JokerKing wrote: »

All hustlers got a trap phone even if u selling insurance

He posts on instagram 🤬 .

🤬 you wouldn't know 🤬 if he jumped up n hit u right inbetween your 🤬 eyes
  • thatboydizzthatboydizz Members Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lil whodie gon off that yaka before he brush his teeth
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerKing wrote: »

you know it

you never know what might happen
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not you comic book reading Anna Mae watching cereal eatin 9 to 5 slave ass 🤬 . Yall are the ones holdin us back scared to live off the land so u live off the man . Goin to work everyday n 🤬 scared to lose job aka slave detail. Yall need to figure it what's more important, living comfortable bc you feel like Martin Luther king took got hit wit boulders in the side of the head so you can go to work n go home every day or whether realizing your lineage is going to end way sooner than it should and yall are gonna be erased from history. Louis Farrakhan not coming to meet up with you bc you work for Comcast. He reaching young thug, jeezy.
    Trap 🤬 who can make a real difference not a 🤬 tryna save up his vacation time.

mase-gif.gif
  • TheIraqTheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your threads are 🤬 and you seek attention like a 🤬 ...........
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Your threads are 🤬 and you seek attention like a 🤬 ...........

U mad scrams? Cuz u sound like rascist