What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What Animes Are You Watching (Summer 2015 Edition)

Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentlemanMembers Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
Bout 4 eps late for most shows but what have you 🤬 picked up thus far?
Summer2015v6.jpg

Comments

• HevaliskHevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sama 🤬 have no morals b.

Gangsta is 6/10 its cool, the animation budget is lacking.
    Gates i need to see more eps it ight for right now
    🤬 eater i dropped that 🤬 within 5 minutes. That 🤬 is ugly as 🤬
    Overlord is my anime of the season for me currently. First 2 eps had me in tears.
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durarara x2
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rokka no yuushi

Gangsta

Gate

Dragon Ball super

I have to check out the others.
  • thephantasmthephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    hakushaku to yousei.
  • blu197blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prison School (Kangoku Gakuen) Bruh i swear this 🤬 is GOAT and funny AF, watched the first two episodes on Friday and been hooked, read all the way up to the current Manga chapter 185..

Episode 1

Episode 2

prison_school_by_claudiadragneel-d803bah.png
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL nah that 🤬 was hilarious and random as 🤬 . Definitely gonna keep watchin'
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just realized @Co_Town_Michael post got rolled back. I was thinking about to doing the same but i've pretty much finished everything on my backlog. Any suggestions?
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swore i commented in this thread about prison school, but i guess im on drugs. That 🤬 had me dying tho. Also
    Ushio to Tora is kinda funny too. Heres episode 1

Forgot to mention ushio to Tora. 🤬 got that 90s saturday morning cartoon feel.
  • blu197blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL nah that 🤬 was hilarious and random as 🤬 . Definitely gonna keep watchin'

Yea it's pretty entertaining, with the Manga you get more 🤬 with the Anime you get more comedy, i look at it kinda like Japanese Anime version of American Pie with a drop of drama if any...
    gonna check out prison school i better not see Jesus censoring everything.
    Good 🤬 on the prison school. Decent outside of the mad censoring hoping ill buy the bds
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will give me some mangas to look up.
    Caught up to prison school. Ended up binge reading. 🤬 is just too good, funny, and amazing art.
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ninja slayer

Prison School

Shimoneta

Overlord

Gangsta

Lot of dope 🤬
  • cannonspike1994cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shimoneta is funny.