What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Amazing Picture Thread!

PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Pico and Chuck come across like the type to chill in the corner of the club getting free drinks and ish dissing fellas while getting them.
    lol.. aaaand so much for "peaceful and positive"..

5 posts in
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Pico and Chuck come across like the type to chill in the corner of the club getting free drinks and ish dissing fellas while getting them.
    lol.. aaaand so much for "peaceful and positive"..

5 posts in

THATS WHY I AINT EEN SAY NOTHING, CAUSE I COULDNT KEEP IT PEACEFUL
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    damn didn't know cinco and cain hung out together

hahaha..........me and @cinco running them white hoes

Lol yessir
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Lmao at Stew coming out the woodwork to react to that picture.

lol He @'d me foo. The playa patna lookin out cause shorty lookin left out in that 5th wheel
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Lmao at Stew coming out the woodwork to react to that picture.

lol He @'d me foo. The playa patna lookin out cause shorty lookin left out in that 5th wheel

My bad I thought you could smell White broads like a hungry shark smells blood in the water.

*spits drink out*

I say damn. Lol!
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol yooooo you cropped out j*****e @pico
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    lol at the two white girls nosigning my post
    Cain wrote: »
    lol at the two white girls nosigning my post

Feelings
This discussion has been closed.