What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

mark henry.....in a dunk contest???

DupacDupac RetiredPurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

f8ce0ff33ec32c9e6d207078e52bea14a1795afc4ee7d4c065c8bc34bf7fcc51.jpg

Comments

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    He got out dunked by a white boy volleyball player dawg
  • Mally_GMally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that 🤬 was from like 1993-94

Deion Sanders, some Olympic track stars, high jumpers, and I think Michael Irvin was in that field doing 360s, taking off from the free throw line (2 hands) and throwing oops to themselves.

i used to work at Footlocker and it was a promo tape we had to show
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you saw his moms clapping for him on some nutty professor "Hercules Hercules!" 🤬
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao ayo bruh Mark failed 3x
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember watchin this. The fact his big azzz got up is impressive in itself.
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this was the footlocker slam dunk segment for College Basketball halftime show on ABC. Kenny Lofton dunks were nice too.
  • sobeksobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We know damn well, the only thing mark know how to dunk is doughnuts