What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Virgil Appreciation Thread

Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne SionGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
Lmao that night setting back black wrestlers another 40 years

Comments

• RawAceRawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Virgil was a real 🤬 ....literally

He didn't care what u thought,he was gettin paid
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    WWF Made you WCW Paid you.

yo his ama hilarious
  • RawAceRawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats an ama?
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RawAce wrote: »
    Whats an ama?

Abbreviation for "Ask Me Anything" a thread series on the internet's biggest forum (reddit) that focuses on famous or in Virgil's case infamous people addressing regular folks questions.

Also RE: Virgil's matches

He had a bunch on WWF Superstars and WCW Saturday Night but his most prominent matches were Summerslam '91 where he won the million dollar championship from his slave master Ted DiBiase and against Nailz at Summerslam '92. The latter inspired one of the most unintentionally hilarious pre match promos I've ever seen.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ is the "you got to want it man!" promo?
  • Trill Gate$Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Virgil doesn't give a 🤬 . He'll show up anywhere, almost always uninvited, to try and make some money.
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Virgil gettin money
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Virgil Vs. Trump

Summerslam 2016!

Book it Vince.
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bout his cash
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Virgil for the Hall of Fame
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I met this dude once. He was a stuck-up dude too. Talkin about how black colleges weren't that great compared to him running with the nWo. 🤬 that guy.
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo Virgil got a new interview on YouTube with Sam Roberts on the radio and it is funny as 🤬
    Virgil rock wit smoke dza
    Virgil and broken Matt hardy are part of the biggest names in wrestling right now ... #blackexcellence
    Virgil has returned to the ring in some Indy promotion meat sauce mafia or some 🤬
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I met this dude once. He was a stuck-up dude too. Talkin about how black colleges weren't that great compared to him running with the nWo. 🤬 that guy.

Lol what?
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo real tears at Virgil being knocked out cold in the ring (at 3:05) but the ref acting like tough break ni**a.....the show must go on

• gucci7383gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    313 wayz wrote: »
    yo real tears at Virgil being knocked out cold in the ring (at 3:05) but the ref acting like tough break ni**a.....the show must go on

Lmao at bill Alfonso being the ref
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭