What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Girls Expose Cheating Wife Sending Sexts While Sitting Next To Her Hubby At Braves Game

1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
g8.png?resize=640%2C360

So two girls were sitting behind a married couple at the Atlanta Braves game... and the nosey b-tches actually did something dope!

110.png?resize=600%2C1049
28.png?resize=600%2C1065
31.png?resize=600%2C1054

They peeped out the wife sending sexts about laying naked and worse with another man to a contact named "Nancy" in her phone....

Comments

• BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I luh them hoes
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they're swingers..

People need to mind their own
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they need to mind they business fr fr
  • phukkyou2phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I never believed that every Dude is a Dude and every Chick is a Chick in a Female's phone.

No trust issue 🤬 , just common sense. Most females don't even get along with each other. So common sense says that's not a Broad she's texting and talking to all day. Let alone multiple Joints
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea these 🤬 be cheating.
    That's why im single now smh
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Yeah I never believed that every Dude is a Dude and every Chick is a Chick in a Female's phone.

No trust issue 🤬 , just common sense. Most females don't even get along with each other. So common sense says that's not a Broad she's texting and talking to all day. Let alone multiple Joints

I do the same 🤬 when I cheat. 🤬 I look like texting 🤬 all day. I be giving them sidepieces family names, brother, sister, cousins, Mom number 2.
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao that Delana chick live here, she went to my high school n 🤬 .

Damn, small world
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP203 wrote: »
    All white 🤬 cheat what's tha point here

Take it a step further and say all 🤬

wG3W4om.gif
  • willhustlewillhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the point in getting married if you gone do 🤬 like that? I'm good with being single because if that's what somebody has to deal with in a relationship/marriage 🤬 all that 🤬 .
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy matrimony only leads to alimony
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mind ya 🤬 business.
  • pachá12pachá12 Don't skip Leg Day!!! SmoketownMembers Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's some feelings in here. She wasn't cheating on y'all, damn. Thought that was cool of them to look out. MLB tix cost too much for some 🤬 .
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's worse when women cheat.
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn glad it was him to find out at a baseball game cuz i would've snapped right there
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nancy didnt deserve this
  • Beech Oss NeegaBeech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf kind of name is Nancy anyway? 🤬 couldn't think of a better name than that? Lol. That's bout as bad as Ethel. I ain't believing nobody born after 1975 is named Nancy
  • soulbrothersoulbrother LORD WRECKA Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That type of 🤬 will get you shot..
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

... NOT KATT
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

... NOT KATT

Kat cheated on her whole damn state. For the glitz and glamour of cali.