What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

5th Letter
5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
With training camp opening up now it's time for the official thread. Post your thoughts and predictions for the season.

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay Cutler will continue to be a 🤬 🤬 .
    The defense will continue to be atrocious

Bears will have a 4-12 season
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Dolphins will forever be 8-8. Lol still looking forward to the season though.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to see how my Lions do in year 2 of an Lombardi offense...it's Year 2 when that kind of offense normally takes off.

Without being Captain Obvious....without Suh and Fairley is going to be interesting as well, so let's see how it goes.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFC:
    Patriots, Ravens, Colts, Chargers win divisions

Texans, Steelers get wild cards

NFC:
    Packers, Eagles, Seahawks, Saints win divisions

Vikings, Cowboys get wild cards

Packers v. Patriots in the super bowl with the pack winning.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolphins will forever be 8-8. Lol still looking forward to the season though.

if they don't make the playoffs, philbin is definitely gone. please o-line protect tannehill
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Bears will be 9-7. d will improve but cutler will still be cutler
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm intrigued on how geno will progress this season. He has the weapons on offense. I want to see him take the next step. I believe the defense will be top 5 in the league. I predict 9-7 10-6 if we get lucky
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saints will win 11 or 12 games, win the division
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully the defense is restored this season and the receivers step up.We need one of the TEs to take Pittas place too and get that division win so we can get another home playoff game.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    I'm intrigued on how geno will progress this season. He has the weapons on offense. I want to see him take the next step. I believe the defense will be top 5 in the league. I predict 9-7 10-6 if we get lucky

Geno is benched by the halftime of week 3. Fitzpatrick is the full time starter by week 4. Bryce Petty is the starter once we are outta playoff contention. Petty is the future for better or worse.
  • O.G.
    O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steelers finally have a offense but now the defense is suspect due to youth. This will be the first time since '03 without 🤬 LeBeau. I'm interested to see how the youngin's do. Hopefully there are no major or untimely injuries and Bell has healed up from last year considering he will have an extra three weeks to get ready. Despite the hard ass schedule I expect a trip to the 'offs this years. Killa B's on the swarm. :bz
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bengals winning it all
  • georgiaboy89
    georgiaboy89 Members Posts: 258 ✭✭
    Falcons will win division
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Packers will win the division like usual and hopefully last seaso left a sour taste and we go all the way
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Spiller can stay healthy, the offense will be back to 2014 3rd down numbers. Max Unger will most definitely make the offensive line better with the run blocking. Making 1st and 3rd down, viable running down. I wish Gresham would have made that move to us but he chased the money which I cant blame him.

I think Payton is trying to make the offense less about Brees pulling out games to Brees managing games. Look for them to cut ties with more players Strief next season.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know of this was posted, but Junior Galette fired shots at the Saints organization

Unknown.jpg
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH if he doesn't get signed then we can all point to him burning every single bridge. Sounds insecure as 🤬 .

LOL @ vacarro and stills are 🤬 or up to something whatever "suspect" means
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Son mad as 🤬

You can't be anymore in your feelings then that.
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Nobody worried about the saints or the Falcons. They combined to give up 12,000 yards on defense. Two worst teams in the league. Atlanta can't run the ball, saints can't stop the run.

Only saving grace for those teams is that you can win the division with a losing record.

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Nobody cares about the 🤬 ass Panthers either.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I predict the Kings of the North will Remain The Kings of the North

I expect an NFC championship berth however history tells me we will exit the divisional round. Always happens after following a good season.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.G. wrote: »
    Steelers finally have a offense but now the defense is suspect due to youth. This will be the first time since '03 without 🤬 LeBeau. I'm interested to see how the youngin's do. Hopefully there are no major or untimely injuries and Bell has healed up from last year considering he will have an extra three weeks to get ready. Despite the hard ass schedule I expect a trip to the 'offs this years. Killa B's on the swarm. :bz

this
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eagles will win the NFC East if Bradford stays healthy
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cowboys gonna be the first repeat NFC East champs in a decade.