What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

So, is the WTF reaction gone forever?

A Talented OneA Talented One stewMembers Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
Is it?

If so, good riddance. Had mfers freezing threads for no reason.

Comments

•  i ro ny i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

you worried bout the wrong thing right now lol.
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It need to stay gone, that 🤬 was wack and nobody wanted it. We really need that "no 🤬 " or "🤬 " reaction.

The no 🤬 button should be a pause sign. The 🤬 button should be a confederate flag button or uncle rukus face. You would have like a million 🤬 by now you 🤬 white boy acting like a 🤬 ass 🤬 lol. Why don't you just change your name back to either-I-am. We all know it's you.

• PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »

you worried bout the wrong thing right now lol.
    You and jamel chunk'em yet? who won?
  • A Talented OneA Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    It need to stay gone, that 🤬 was wack and nobody wanted it. We really need that "no 🤬 " or "🤬 " reaction.

The no 🤬 button should be a pause sign. The 🤬 button should be a confederate flag button or uncle rukus face. You would have like a million 🤬 by now you 🤬 white boy acting like a 🤬 ass 🤬 lol. Why don't you just change your name back to either-I-am. We all know it's you.

For the life of me, I can't see how anybody can read my posts and think I'm anything but black. 🤬 is mind-boggling.
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good.
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Administrators, IT Crowd Posts: 375 My Name Is My Name.
    I thought Wack = WTF for all intents and purposes
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man after I campaign ee so hard to get that reaction. I was needed dammit because for some of the strange 🤬 posted on here a wack abuse or feelings just wasn't good enough. Now I want a smh reaction!
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish @A Talented One was gone forever
  • TheIraqTheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares????? Slowly but surely some of your posts don't have a 🤬 vibe.... Yo lil 🤬 progressing a lil bit... You still be sayin some hoe 🤬 but I look at that 🤬 🤬 objectively now... Good job
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had no problem wit it. Sometimes those "WTF" reactions were warranted.
  • soulbrothersoulbrother LORD WRECKA Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to add a 🤬 sign...
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need that "smh"
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to add a 🤬 sign...

A talented 🤬 would receive the most
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • Dave2one6Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now which reactions will i get?
  • A Talented OneA Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭

Yeah, I agree. But they were often misused too. And the cost wasn't worth it.
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I agree. But they were often misused too. And the cost wasn't worth it.

🤬
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    I thought Wack = WTF for all intents and purposes

@IcyLiquid

Nah,

WTF literally meant what the initials primarily stood for: What The 🤬 .

Is there any way to bring it back without it burying posts?

I'm assuming that's why y'all got rid of it, but don't understand why that had to be a feature of the reaction to begin with since none of the other reactions....except the abuse reaction.....have that feature.
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I felt like WTF was neutral. Like if somebody posts a 🤬 up story you click WTF but that doesn't necessarily mean the person who posted it was at fault.

But if somebody posts something extremely suspect they get hit with a WTF too and that's on them.
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _🤬 _ wrote: »
    _🤬 _ wrote: »
    Gimme the run down on this 🤬
    I need the history on this shmuck
    U want to run down on homosexuals?
    I'm Tryna get the schematics on this 🤬 before run a train on this 🤬

perfect example.
  • texas409texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring the wtf reaction back and we need a smh reaction asap
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You 🤬 never satisfied....

Let's keep it a hunnet, all that was truly missing was mobile edit.