What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Help...

onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You!Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
I use torrents a lot and almost a month ago I got an email from my ISP (first one ever). I've been chilling out since then. How long should I wait? Also, what can I do to keep this from happening again? I think this has been talked about before but I couldn't find the thread. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• banginscrew901banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one from Comcast actually several I was. I mean somebody was downloading movies. I think you can get a VPN or just watch what you download.
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also be sure to read comments on the stuff you get
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    @banginscrew901 thanks for the response. Also what's the best vpn out there?
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Change your IP address before you download. Use google, there are various free software available to download however the best ones are paid for software.
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Change your IP address before you download. Use google, there are various free software available to download however the best ones are paid for software.

Thanks @DNB1