What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
Dr. Dre- Compton- Official Album Discussion Thread (8/7/15)
MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalanceMembers Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in The Forum of Fame
Dr. Dre just announced that his new album, Compton, is coming out on August 7. Dre has a big deal with Apple, and Compton will be exclusively on iTunes and Apple Radio. This is the same project that Ice Cube tried to hint at that would be out today. But it turns out we were just getting the official announcement of the date. During his radio show, Dre also announced that Detox is dead forever. (As if we hadn’t figured that out.)
To convince anybody who doesn’t believe Dre is actually doping an album, the cover, track listing and pre-order just went live on iTunes. It features The Game, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, Marsha Ambrosius, Xzibit, and more. Check it out below.
2) Talk About It (feat. King Mez & Justus)
3) Genocide (feat. Kendrick Lamar, Marsha Ambrosius & Candice Pillay)
4) It’s All On Me (feat. Justus & BJ the Chicago Kid)
5) All In a Day’s Work (feat. Anderson Paak & Marsha Ambrosius)
6) Darkside/Gone (feat. King Mez, Marsha Ambrosius & Kendrick Lamar)
7) Loose Cannons (feat. Xzibit & COLD 187um)
8) Issues (feat. Ice Cube & Anderson Paak)
9) Deep Water (feat. Kendrick Lamar & Justus)
10) Jon Connor – One Shot One 🤬 (feat. Snoop Dogg)
11) The Game – Just Another Day (feat. Asia Bryant)
12) For the Love of Money (feat. Jill Scott & Jon Connor)
13) Satisfiction (feat. Snoop Dogg, Marsha Ambrosius & King Mez)
14) Animals (feat. Anderson Paak)
15) Medicine Man (feat. Eminem, Candice Pillay & Anderson Paak)
16) Talking To My Diary
27 · Share on Facebook
This discussion has been closed.
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.