What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Is overpopulation the world's biggest problem now?

245

Comments

  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    LONDON! wrote: »
    you have too overstand this, concern for the planet from a civillised, genuine, progressive, constructive non hating type of way is one thing

    but theirs a elite of mudda fockers out there(that don't promote the over population issue as much as they used too, publicly in the mainstream, maybe because there savage, primitive goals are being acheived)that promote population control

    population control is a euphemism for eugenics, it started from the the elite in the west twisting darwinism and coming up wit eugenics, but they changed the name of this movement after the second world war due too the mainstream backlash against the 🤬 eugenics stuff, you get what i'm saying, so instead they called it population control, wit the influx of 🤬 's into the cia after the second war in the mid 40's in the us goverment operation called operation paper clip, the us goverment from 1948, in league wit the certain western elite, from goverments, too the medical/phamaceutical industrial complex & so on & so on wit a ravenous, possesed appetite for acheving there savage, primitive goals witout fail, created the AIDS virus amongst other man made bio-warfare diseases like ebola & chronic fatigue sydrome(aka gulf war sydrome) in the US goverments US special cancer virus program from 1962 too 1978, the aftermath of the racist cia operation mk naomi, research that, the virus was let out in public through the the US center for disease & control hepatitis b vaccination program for 🤬 in the late 70's in america & through the world health organization via the smallpox vaccination program in the heterosexual populations throughout the planet in the late 70's aswell, which was part of jimmy carter's global 2000 🤬

    millions & millions of assassinated peeps by way of one of the biggest war crime atrocitys later, the system or certain global elite have eased off promoting population control in public mainstream arenas as rabid, foaming at the mouth back in the day antics like they use too, probably like i said, there acheaving there goals, AIDS, depleted uranium, imperilist wars, death from poverty at the extreme end of worldwide imperialism structure

    if you worried about overpopulation so much, start wit your self, you see what i'm saying, you get me, you know them way there, overstand this

    1.only the creator of all of this planet has a say of this type of issues through natures natural ways
    2. what your talking about is man made problems, the society's of this planet we inhabitate worldwide is built on a man made system of haves & have nots, the greedy, pathogical psychotics, global elites that control this, want too control all the resources for themselves and 🤬 off any threats too there 🤬 and have the rest of the world in sevitude, what we call imperialism, fashism & eugenics, this is the undercover culture that controls and is promoted and brainwashed wit public mainstream scripts worldwide into the human being public psyche, they feel less humans, will lead too better control of these resources

    thats whats overpopulating the planet, not humans, i'm gone

    A lot of good points there, especially since the global elites are destabilizing many parts of the world through conflicts and other corrupt 🤬 . And nature's natural ways of keeping populations in check is actually part of my point, in which droughts are wiping out farmland in many places and water is getting harder to find in many others, including in China, Africa and other huge population centers. And yet people will continue to grow in the billions, when some scientists say Earth needs half of another planet to handle the strain on our current resources.

    You are right a lot of these issues are man made but it seems humans are not getting any less greedy. Cost of food, transportation and housing will only get higher as more and more people crowd into cities. I think most people worldwide live in cities now, I could be wrong.

    In a perfect world, control of resources would be more fair and evenly spread, but governments worldwide probably have less power then the global elites. You have good reason to think imperialism is a bigger problem, but it seems too many nations these days are unable to take care of their people, including many "first" world nations.
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    LONDON! wrote: »
    you have too overstand this, concern for the planet from a civillised, genuine, progressive, constructive non hating type of way is one thing

    but theirs a elite of mudda fockers out there(that don't promote the over population issue as much as they used too, publicly in the mainstream, maybe because there savage, primitive goals are being acheived)that promote population control

    population control is a euphemism for eugenics, it started from the the elite in the west twisting darwinism and coming up wit eugenics, but they changed the name of this movement after the second world war due too the mainstream backlash against the 🤬 eugenics stuff, you get what i'm saying, so instead they called it population control, wit the influx of 🤬 's into the cia after the second war in the mid 40's in the us goverment operation called operation paper clip, the us goverment from 1948, in league wit the certain western elite, from goverments, too the medical/phamaceutical industrial complex & so on & so on wit a ravenous, possesed appetite for acheving there savage, primitive goals witout fail, created the AIDS virus amongst other man made bio-warfare diseases like ebola & chronic fatigue sydrome(aka gulf war sydrome) in the US goverments US special cancer virus program from 1962 too 1978, the aftermath of the racist cia operation mk naomi, research that, the virus was let out in public through the the US center for disease & control hepatitis b vaccination program for 🤬 in the late 70's in america & through the world health organization via the smallpox vaccination program in the heterosexual populations throughout the planet in the late 70's aswell, which was part of jimmy carter's global 2000 🤬

    millions & millions of assassinated peeps by way of one of the biggest war crime atrocitys later, the system or certain global elite have eased off promoting population control in public mainstream arenas as rabid, foaming at the mouth back in the day antics like they use too, probably like i said, there acheaving there goals, AIDS, depleted uranium, imperilist wars, death from poverty at the extreme end of worldwide imperialism structure

    if you worried about overpopulation so much, start wit your self, you see what i'm saying, you get me, you know them way there, overstand this

    1.only the creator of all of this planet has a say of this type of issues through natures natural ways
    2. what your talking about is man made problems, the society's of this planet we inhabitate worldwide is built on a man made system of haves & have nots, the greedy, pathogical psychotics, global elites that control this, want too control all the resources for themselves and 🤬 off any threats too there 🤬 and have the rest of the world in sevitude, what we call imperialism, fashism & eugenics, this is the undercover culture that controls and is promoted and brainwashed wit public mainstream scripts worldwide into the human being public psyche, they feel less humans, will lead too better control of these resources

    thats whats overpopulating the planet, not humans, i'm gone

    A lot of good points there, especially since the global elites are destabilizing many parts of the world through conflicts and other corrupt 🤬 . And nature's natural ways of keeping populations in check is actually part of my point, in which droughts are wiping out farmland in many places and water is getting harder to find in many others, including in China, Africa and other huge population centers. And yet people will continue to grow in the billions, when some scientists say Earth needs half of another planet to handle the strain on our current resources.

    You are right a lot of these issues are man made but it seems humans are not getting any less greedy. Cost of food, transportation and housing will only get higher as more and more people crowd into cities. I think most people worldwide live in cities now, I could be wrong.

    In a perfect world, control of resources would be more fair and evenly spread, but governments worldwide probably have less power then the global elites. You have good reason to think imperialism is a bigger problem, but it seems too many nations these days are unable to take care of their people, including many "first" world nations.

    basically theirs a enough resources for everyone on the planet too eat & survive and do there thing, but this planet is run by greedy, racist, pscyhotic deviant devils who want all the resources for themselves & everyone else too suffer & be in servitude

    the rest of the planet, outside the global elite i've just mentioned, the majority, but not all, are a next set of greedy, puppet, basic common sense dumb, self serving, in some cases, lunatic loons, generic politricians that are not that much better neither

    until we can get rid of these parasites from out of power & create a system were resources worldwide can be shared on a human rights basis worldwide outside of a political, economical & financial type structure or system you will always get peeps looking at the end result product of this imperialist system which is designed too make the majority suffer & the elite too be comftable, real talk

    if peeps is comftable wit 1% of the planet controlling all the resources of the planet & thinks that sane, rationale & sense, peeps have too look at themselves first, because that is reality and when you look at it like that, then 🤬 will look like the planets overpopulated in relation too resources

    but your anaylizing a broken wheel that is a system that can't be fixed, a new system has too be created wit common sense that benefits the human being population in relation too resources in much more fairer even manner, the problem isn't too much human beings, the problem is the worldwide imperialist system, if your fine wit imperialism & eugenics, the yes, the planets overpopulated, you get what i'm saying

    i'm gone

  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    LONDON! wrote: »
    again you can't seem too comprehend what i'm typing, but i will try too keep it basic, 1,2,3, a,b,c
    no, i understand what you're saying. i disagree with it because i happen to think things like AIDS can and do occur in nature, and wonder why you seem to think nature cannot have created a disease like AIDS (which likely dates back earlier than your outline there implies).

    but please, call me dumb while typing "theirs" and "laboratorys"
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overpopulation aint the problem
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    LONDON! wrote: »
    again you can't seem too comprehend what i'm typing, but i will try too keep it basic, 1,2,3, a,b,c
    no, i understand what you're saying. i disagree with it because i happen to think things like AIDS can and do occur in nature, and wonder why you seem to think nature cannot have created a disease like AIDS (which likely dates back earlier than your outline there implies).

    but please, call me dumb while typing "theirs" and "laboratorys"

    your getting academic smarts confused wit dna common sense smarts, but i'm not gonna turn this into no funny bizness

    i believe the timeline is diffrent because i used too be a AIDS researcher back in the day, on my own self taught accord & from US goverment documents now, obtained from US libaries & other researchers work, other information sources, i basically feel like yeah, that disease is man made, real talk

  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    LONDON! wrote: »
    your getting academic smarts confused wit dna common sense smarts, but i'm not gonna turn this into no funny bizness
    no, i'm pointing out that if you're going to say "again you can't seem too comprehend what i'm typing," you ought to keep your posting above reproach.
    LONDON! wrote: »
    i believe the timeline is diffrent because i used too be a AIDS researcher back in the day, on my own self taught accord-
    oh, so you were NOT an AIDS researcher. maybe you should phrase it that way.

    look, you're entitled to your opinion, but the thing is, nature was clearly capable of creating furiously effective diseases back in the day when it wasn't possible for man to have made them. so i am not sure why we should presume the modern world finds nature incapable of creating AIDS/Ebola/whatever.
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    LONDON! wrote: »
    your getting academic smarts confused wit dna common sense smarts, but i'm not gonna turn this into no funny bizness
    no, i'm pointing out that if you're going to say "again you can't seem too comprehend what i'm typing," you ought to keep your posting above reproach.
    LONDON! wrote: »
    i believe the timeline is diffrent because i used too be a AIDS researcher back in the day, on my own self taught accord-
    oh, so you were NOT an AIDS researcher. maybe you should phrase it that way.

    look, you're entitled to your opinion, but the thing is, nature was clearly capable of creating furiously effective diseases back in the day when it wasn't possible for man to have made them. so i am not sure why we should presume the modern world finds nature incapable of creating AIDS/Ebola/whatever.

    everyone is entilted to there opinon, i promote that, i love that & your whole m.o seems full of em, why do you always take my 1, 2, 3 🤬 & consistently get on like mans typing calculus or sumthin

    i'll try too be even simpler
    1.i used too be a AIDS researcher
    2.i ain't at the moment, because i ain't got the time until reality frees up some free time & i get my bank up & have the resources too continue my research on the level i'd like it to pop off at

    nature is capable of producing anything it desires, whats your point, are you gonna wait for the big foot monster too appear aswell

    back too reality, from fatual evidence not 'opinons', weighed up wit history, other sources & basic common sense from 36 years deep in this 🤬 experience on this planet, i've come too the conclusion & my personal opinon that the AIDS virus is man made & has nothing to do wit nature

    if its from people munching on little green monkeys, why did the virus only show in face in multiple places on mass in the late 70's to early 80's, where smallpox & hepatitis b vaccination programs were poppin off at, mudda 🤬 would have had that as a delicacy from the begining of time & they would be no people on this planet, trust me on that


    my bad on the grammar people, i flopped in high school, came out wit no qualifications, all my 🤬 is self taught, london, its serious, its serious, get money movements, i'm gone

  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    LONDON! wrote: »
    LONDON! wrote: »
    you have too overstand this, concern for the planet from a civillised, genuine, progressive, constructive non hating type of way is one thing

    but theirs a elite of mudda fockers out there(that don't promote the over population issue as much as they used too, publicly in the mainstream, maybe because there savage, primitive goals are being acheived)that promote population control

    population control is a euphemism for eugenics, it started from the the elite in the west twisting darwinism and coming up wit eugenics, but they changed the name of this movement after the second world war due too the mainstream backlash against the 🤬 eugenics stuff, you get what i'm saying, so instead they called it population control, wit the influx of 🤬 's into the cia after the second war in the mid 40's in the us goverment operation called operation paper clip, the us goverment from 1948, in league wit the certain western elite, from goverments, too the medical/phamaceutical industrial complex & so on & so on wit a ravenous, possesed appetite for acheving there savage, primitive goals witout fail, created the AIDS virus amongst other man made bio-warfare diseases like ebola & chronic fatigue sydrome(aka gulf war sydrome) in the US goverments US special cancer virus program from 1962 too 1978, the aftermath of the racist cia operation mk naomi, research that, the virus was let out in public through the the US center for disease & control hepatitis b vaccination program for 🤬 in the late 70's in america & through the world health organization via the smallpox vaccination program in the heterosexual populations throughout the planet in the late 70's aswell, which was part of jimmy carter's global 2000 🤬

    millions & millions of assassinated peeps by way of one of the biggest war crime atrocitys later, the system or certain global elite have eased off promoting population control in public mainstream arenas as rabid, foaming at the mouth back in the day antics like they use too, probably like i said, there acheaving there goals, AIDS, depleted uranium, imperilist wars, death from poverty at the extreme end of worldwide imperialism structure

    if you worried about overpopulation so much, start wit your self, you see what i'm saying, you get me, you know them way there, overstand this

    1.only the creator of all of this planet has a say of this type of issues through natures natural ways
    2. what your talking about is man made problems, the society's of this planet we inhabitate worldwide is built on a man made system of haves & have nots, the greedy, pathogical psychotics, global elites that control this, want too control all the resources for themselves and 🤬 off any threats too there 🤬 and have the rest of the world in sevitude, what we call imperialism, fashism & eugenics, this is the undercover culture that controls and is promoted and brainwashed wit public mainstream scripts worldwide into the human being public psyche, they feel less humans, will lead too better control of these resources

    thats whats overpopulating the planet, not humans, i'm gone

    A lot of good points there, especially since the global elites are destabilizing many parts of the world through conflicts and other corrupt 🤬 . And nature's natural ways of keeping populations in check is actually part of my point, in which droughts are wiping out farmland in many places and water is getting harder to find in many others, including in China, Africa and other huge population centers. And yet people will continue to grow in the billions, when some scientists say Earth needs half of another planet to handle the strain on our current resources.

    You are right a lot of these issues are man made but it seems humans are not getting any less greedy. Cost of food, transportation and housing will only get higher as more and more people crowd into cities. I think most people worldwide live in cities now, I could be wrong.

    In a perfect world, control of resources would be more fair and evenly spread, but governments worldwide probably have less power then the global elites. You have good reason to think imperialism is a bigger problem, but it seems too many nations these days are unable to take care of their people, including many "first" world nations.

    basically theirs a enough resources for everyone on the planet too eat & survive and do there thing, but this planet is run by greedy, racist, pscyhotic deviant devils who want all the resources for themselves & everyone else too suffer & be in servitude

    the rest of the planet, outside the global elite i've just mentioned, the majority, but not all, are a next set of greedy, puppet, basic common sense dumb, self serving, in some cases, lunatic loons, generic politricians that are not that much better neither

    until we can get rid of these parasites from out of power & create a system were resources worldwide can be shared on a human rights basis worldwide outside of a political, economical & financial type structure or system you will always get peeps looking at the end result product of this imperialist system which is designed too make the majority suffer & the elite too be comftable, real talk

    if peeps is comftable wit 1% of the planet controlling all the resources of the planet & thinks that sane, rationale & sense, peeps have too look at themselves first, because that is reality and when you look at it like that, then 🤬 will look like the planets overpopulated in relation too resources

    but your anaylizing a broken wheel that is a system that can't be fixed, a new system has too be created wit common sense that benefits the human being population in relation too resources in much more fairer even manner, the problem isn't too much human beings, the problem is the worldwide imperialist system, if your fine wit imperialism & eugenics, the yes, the planets overpopulated, you get what i'm saying

    i'm gone

    Yeah, many of the world's governments, probably most like you said, have been bought off by the global elites. And that's precisely the problem, human greed knows no limits. And it's gona be next to impossible to take these crooked governments out of power, via force or protests. The global elite and their corporations control most of the world's resources but as long as so many of the world's governments are bought off by these people and ALLOW the global elite to do this, change is gonna be extremely unlikely. I feel what you saying though.

    On your point that there are enough resources for everyone to survive and do their thing, I hope you're right, but nations around the world are modernizing at a very, very rapid pace. Good water and good land to farm will become more and more rare if global warming continues at this pace. Our water supplies are being destroyed due to human and pollution waste, and it's only gonna get worse as more people are born and nations develop. I really hope the 10 billion humans who will exist within 50-100 years don't use resources at our current rates, cuz we can't afford it according to United Nations researchers. At this point, I wonder if it's even possible to distribute resources at a more fair and even distribution. But we can hope.....
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    @kingblaze84

    the system will fall one day like all empires, the rot is already happening, negative or positive, people power, grassroot movements from arab spring, to the kaliedscope of colour revolutions, occupy wall street, austerity protests, the few independent rebel goverments across the latin america's, the chinese, russian & persian goverments, hezbollah, the greek goverment, theirs some hope out there, anti-imperialist talk is becoming more & more mainstream, its a long haul thing, a steeple chase, it ain't a sprint, the system has 400 years head start, so it will take time, but i'd put my life on this, next century will see the end of this imperialist empire that has the whole entire planet in its clutches & feeding off turmoil and destruction by people power or other legal means, normal humans are getting more & more fed up

    if occupy wall street had some specific acheivable goals instead of a cry out for help, like on some, all capitalism is bad, blah, blah, blah, the system will find it easy everytime too propagandise peeps & flop the movement like they did a couple of years back, because at the beginning of that 🤬 they had the system rattled like i have never seen before, the public script of 🤬 , disguising undercover fashism & imperialism was exposed, if only they had specific aims, who knows what could have happened
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    LONDON! wrote: »
    @kingblaze84

    the system will fall one day like all empires, the rot is already happening, negative or positive, people power, grassroot movements from arab spring, to the kaliedscope of colour revolutions, occupy wall street, austerity protests, the few independent rebel goverments across the latin america's, the chinese, russian & persian goverments, hezbollah, the greek goverment, theirs some hope out there, anti-imperialist talk is becoming more & more mainstream, its a long haul thing, a steeple chase, it ain't a sprint, the system has 400 years head start, so it will take time, but i'd put my life on this, next century will see the end of this imperialist empire that has the whole entire planet in its clutches & feeding off turmoil and destruction by people power or other legal means, normal humans are getting more & more fed up

    if occupy wall street had some specific acheivable goals instead of a cry out for help, like on some, all capitalism is bad, blah, blah, blah, the system will find it easy everytime too propagandise peeps & flop the movement like they did a couple of years back, because at the beginning of that 🤬 they had the system rattled like i have never seen before, the public script of 🤬 , disguising undercover fashism & imperialism was exposed, if only they had specific aims, who knows what could have happened

    There are a whole lot of movements worldwide that are trying to loosen the control of crooked governments and global elites, it's gonna be an uphill battle for sure though. I'd like to say these movements have a chance but with so many governments in the pockets of big business these days, it's gonna take a 🤬 miracle. I do agree neo-colonial practices are being challenged more than ever these days, so there is that hope out there.

    On that note, I still worry about the clean water shortage that seems to be growing around the world. Even in America, where the global elites hang out the most, water shortages are occurring in more and more states, especially California. Cali is even rationing water now. All the crooked global elites can be killed off tomorrow, and because of pollution that modernization is creating in developing nations, clean water is gonna still become even more rare. Overdrafting for water in water poor areas is a crises in hot weather regions. Some regions of the world are seeing their populations grow at levels that their region's water levels can never handle, I hope that problem is solved down the line somehow.



  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    This article on water scarcity kind of maps out what I'm talking about

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_scarcity_in_Africa

    As of 2006, one third of all nations suffered from clean water scarcity,[3] but Sub-Saharan Africa had the largest number of water-stressed countries of any other place on the planet and of an estimated 800 million people who live in Africa, 300 million live in a water stressed environment.[4] According to findings presented at the 2012 Conférence on "Water Scarcity in Africa: Issues and Challenges", it is estimated that by 2030, 75 million to 250 million people in Africa will be living in areas of high water stress, which will likely displace anywhere between 24 million and 700 million people as conditions become increasingly unlivable.[4]

    The 2006 United Nations Economic Commission for Africa estimates that 300 million out of the 800 million who live on the African continent live in a water-scarce environment.[3] Specifically in the very north of Africa, as well the very south of Africa, the rising global temperatures accompanying climate change have intensified the hydrological cycle that leads to dryer dry seasons, thus increasing the risk of more extreme and frequent droughts. This significantly impacts the availability, quality and quantity of water due to reduced river flows and reservoir storage, lowering of water tables and drying up of aquifers in the northern and southern regions of Africa.


    Some of these differences in clean water availability can be attributed to Africa's extreme climates. Although Sub-Saharan Africa has a plentiful supply of rainwater, it is seasonal and unevenly distributed - leading to frequent floods and droughts.

    --I sincerely hope Africa and the world population can handle water scarcity AND huge population growth in the future. But we will see.
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    LONDON! wrote: »
    everyone is entilted to there opinon, i promote that, i love that & your whole m.o seems full of em, why do you always take my 1, 2, 3 🤬 & consistently get on like mans typing calculus or sumthin
    because i disagree with you and you're posting on a public forum wherein we debate things?
    LONDON! wrote: »
    i'll try too be even simpler
    1.i used too be a AIDS researcher
    look, reading 🤬 on the internet does not make you an "AIDS researcher." just say you're interesting in the topic and stop trying to add some research credit to the resume.
    LONDON! wrote: »
    nature is capable of producing anything it desires, whats your point, are you gonna wait for the big foot monster too appear aswell
    no, but what i AM going to do is wait for you to explain to me why mysteriously nature can no longer hit humankind with severe diseases. because you seem to attribute EVERYTHING of note in the last 100 years to a conspiracy theory.
    LONDON! wrote: »
    back too reality, from fatual evidence not 'opinons', weighed up wit history, other sources & basic common sense from 36 years deep in this 🤬 experience on this planet, i've come too the conclusion & my personal opinon that the AIDS virus is man made & has nothing to do wit nature
    see, this is the thing: you're still using "opinions," not "factual evidence."
    LONDON! wrote: »
    if its from people munching on little green monkeys, why did the virus only show in face in multiple places on mass in the late 70's to early 80's, where smallpox & hepatitis b vaccination programs were poppin off at, mudda 🤬 would have had that as a delicacy from the begining of time & they would be no people on this planet, trust me on that
    well, i know you studied this on the internet, so you know there's evidence the virus was found in people prior to the 1970s-1980s.
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    i'm only on these internet forums when i have downtime from my movement, make the time go quicker, 🤬 it, get my tune links, see what music i'm missing, while doing that, i try too put peeps up on game wit the little knowledge man like me has, really & truly now, basically at the end of the day, i'm not really into debates, i'm just making the time go quicker, i'm into getting money & putting peeps up on game & vice versa, i'm always eager too be put up on 🤬 , but theirs nuthin wrong wit the debate stuff, knowledge, wisdom & understanding is a beautiful thing

    but you don't seem like your into debating, you have a pre-concieved notion of man & on purpose get my simple 🤬 all twisted up & because it obviously always strikes accord wit you, you come wit nuthin but opionuated jibberish on purpose, thats not really a debate, no matter how cornball that sounds, i ain't got time for organised 🤬 🤬

    i typed too you that i was a AIDS researcher & why i termed myself as a 'former' for the meantime, i broke down where my sources are from, but you couldn't handle that, so now your going on like you know man off here or sumthin, about internet sources, like i'm like you, just like typing pure 🤬 for no reason

    look, i'll try keep this as simple as possible, these are were my sources

    book-behold the pale horse by milton william cooper
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Behold-Horse-Milton-William-Cooper/dp/0929385225/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1439447888&sr=1-1&keywords=behold+a+pale+horse

    book-emerging viruses:aids & ebola(nature, accident or intentional) by leonard horowitz
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Emerging-Viruses-Nature-Accident-Intentional/dp/0923550127

    book-state origin:evidence of laboratory birth of aids by boyd ed graves
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/State-Origin-Evidence-Laboratory-Birth-x/dp/097077351X/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1439447970&sr=1-2&keywords=boyd+graves

    former associate, rip:boyd ed graves-a former US navy guy who was a qualified lawyer that took the US goverment to court over the creation of the AIDS virus in 98 & onwards. He passed away in 2009
    www.boydgraves.com

    former associate, Professor Donald W Scott, MA, MSc(former AIDS researcher)a 2nd world war veteran from canada, he was a renowned expert on mycoplasmas, he & I believe that AIDS is a modified(weaponized) sheep retrovirus(mutates a lot more, more than the common cold) derived from Visna-Maedi-Rida(Scrapie) retrovirus from sheep and a immune system suppressant derived from the Mycoplasma Fermantans, which comes from the Deoxyribonucleic acid(DNA) of the zoonotic(animal) disease baterium known as Brucella Abortus

    documents:US Special Virus Cancer Program Progress Reports 1 too 15 & Logic Flowchart, from 1962 too 1978, US goverment documents i have in my possesion obtained from US public librarys
    you can order some of these documents from here
    http://www.boydgraves.com/order/order.html

    Global 2000(Jimmy Carter's population control program in the late 1970s)

    documents:february 1948 FOREIGN POLICY STATEMENT NO.21' by George W Mckenna where it basically breaks down about how the "US has to develop a scheme to deal with the growing population of the third world"

    a Time magazine article called 'BETTER THAN THE BOMB' from 'June 3rd 1946 where the MAY 1946 APPROPRIATION HEARING is discussing a biological agent'. Boyd thinks they were discussing the inducement of the man made 🤬 visna sheep virus into the human genome

    CIA operation-Operation Paperclip(the US goverment brought 🤬 's into the US intelligence/millitary departements straight after the second world war
    CIA operation-MK Naomi(1950's)(a racist biological weapon program)
    CIA operation-Special Operation X(SOX)(1950's)(ditto)

    Nixon's 'JULY 18th SECRET MEMO' to congress on overpoulation is seen as the start of the paper trail of the AIDS holocaust, the '1974 NSSM-200(US plan to address overpopulation)' by Henry Kissinger which was the only discussion at the World Population Conference in Bucharest, Romania is important too, along wit '1975's President Gerald Ford's signature of NATIONAL DEFENSE MEMORANDUM 314', basically implementing the NSSM-200.

    In 1969 the 'US military' at Ft.Detrick(the military biological division) in Maryland knew they could create a AIDS type virus, an they went to congress to ask for funding, 'US congress report House Resoulution 15090, part V5 finding, page 129, Synthetic Biological agent' outlines this request, I have this document in my possession, a Mr.MacArthur asks congress for funding, $10million for a virus that "the human Immunology system has know known natural immunity to" thats a quote, in the document he also says it will take 10 or so years to develop, 1969, AIDS pops offon mass in the late 70's & early 80's where the US govement Center For Disease & Control & the world health organization do mass smallpox & hepatitis b vaccination programs in the late 70's

    document-The London Times – “Smallpox Vaccine ‘Triggered AIDS Virus.’” May 11, 1987

    the mainstream medical establishment still won't talk on why this 'natural' AIDS virus has an 'man made' sheep virus called 'Visna' in it, even that 🤬 Robert Gallo(who was chief officer of the US Special Cancer Virus Program, he';s listed in the reports) admitted 'AIDS evolve from Visna', check the Science journal, Vol 227, pp. 173 - 177, January, 1985, 'fact'

    its about 'documents' backing facts like this for example, this is a picture of a virus the US Special Cancer Virus Program was working on they called the 'esp-1 virus', compared wit the AIDS virus, there almost 99% identical
    http://www.boydgraves.com/news/101102.html

    facts like the WHO calling for scientists around the world to "An attempt should be made to ascertain wheather viruses can in fact exert selective effects on immune function by depressing 7SV5.195 antibody or by effecting T-Cell as opposed to B-Cell function. The possibility should be looked into that the immune response to the viruses may itself be impaired. If the affected viruses damage, more-or-less selectively, the cells responding to the viral antigens"...thats taken from the WHO bulletin in 1972, basically what there saying is in other words let's make a virus that selectively inhibits the T-cell of man, so that human beings have no protection from diseases

    official 'documents' & 'facts' back up my 'opinons', how bout you?

    london, its serious, its serious, get money movements, i'm gone






  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    LONDON! wrote: »
    but you don't seem like your into debating-
    i am not the one complaining about the very notion of someone disagreeing with them on the internet. you didn't come on here with a previously-formed opinion and seek to defend it? or, to go further, you didn't lay disagreement at the doorstep of "you can't understand my posts" while now complaining that someone takes issue with your semi-literate posts?
    LONDON! wrote: »
    i typed too you that i was a AIDS researcher & why i termed myself as a 'former' for the meantime, i broke down where my sources are from, but you couldn't handle that-
    no, i CAN handle that, because you're not an AIDS researcher. let me keep this as simple as possible: you've cited Robert Gallo, who is an ACTUAL researcher who has studied AIDS. do we need to further break down the differences between his credentials and yours?
    LONDON! wrote: »
    book-behold the pale horse by milton william cooper
    book-emerging viruses:aids & ebola(nature, accident or intentional) by leonard horowitz
    hello conspiracy theories
    LONDON! wrote: »
    former associate, rip:boyd ed graves
    ah, Boyd Graves, who IIRC claimed to cure AIDS with silver oxide injections... which, as i checked, have never been properly tested. huh.
    LONDON! wrote: »
    documents:february 1948 FOREIGN POLICY STATEMENT NO.21' by George W Mckenna where it basically breaks down about how the "US has to develop a scheme to deal with the growing population of the third world"
    a Time magazine article called 'BETTER THAN THE BOMB' from 'June 3rd 1946 where the MAY 1946 APPROPRIATION HEARING is discussing a biological agent'. Boyd thinks they were discussing the inducement of the man made 🤬 visna sheep virus into the human genome
    CIA operation-Operation Paperclip(the US goverment brought 🤬 's into the US intelligence/millitary departements straight after the second world war
    so this is the phase where we're randomly throwing together ANY and ALL conspiracies into "well, this explains AIDS?"
    LONDON! wrote: »
    In 1969 the 'US military' at Ft.Detrick(the military biological division) in Maryland knew they could create a AIDS type virus, an they went to congress to ask for funding, 'US congress report House Resoulution 15090, part V5 finding, page 129, Synthetic Biological agent' outlines this request, I have this document in my possession, a Mr.MacArthur asks congress for funding, $10million for a virus that "the human Immunology system has know known natural immunity to" thats a quote, in the document he also says it will take 10 or so years to develop, 1969, AIDS pops offon mass in the late 70's & early 80's where the US govement Center For Disease & Control & the world health organization do mass smallpox & hepatitis b vaccination programs in the late 70's
    saves time if i just quote Wikipedia here:
    "At the end of the cold war, former KGB agents Wassili Nikititsch Mitrochin and Oleg Gordijewski independently revealed that the Fort Detrick hypothesis was a propaganda operation devised by the KGB's First Chief Directorate codenamed "Operation INKEFTION". This revelation was later supported by officer Günther Bohnensack of section X of East Germany's Hauptverwaltung Aufklärung. It is known that Segal was in close contact with Russian KGB officers and Mitrochin mentioned him as a central asset of the operation.[16][17] It is not entirely clear whether Segal pursued the hypothesis independently on his own accord or whether he was simply following orders. Segal himself always denied the latter and kept pursuing the hypothesis even after the operation had been canceled and the Cold War had ended. It is known that Segal was in close contact with Russian KGB officers and Mitrochin mentioned him as a central asset of the operation."
    LONDON! wrote: »
    document-The London Times – “Smallpox Vaccine ‘Triggered AIDS Virus.’” May 11, 1987
    i believe this notion is dated to 1987 because it was a theory around then that has been considered discredited. so it goes.
    LONDON! wrote: »
    basically what there saying is in other words let's make a virus that selectively inhibits the T-cell of man, so that human beings have no protection from diseases
    is THAT what it said? or is that what you've decided to believe it led to, since your quote didn't say that?
    LONDON! wrote: »
    official 'documents' & 'facts' back up my 'opinons', how bout you?
    i'm not actually sure how many documents and facts are actually supporting you here, especially since your claims are roaming all over the place. but you don't need quotes around 'opinions' there.

  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overconsumption is the problem, not necessarily over population.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    VIBE wrote: »
    Overconsumption is the problem, not necessarily over population.

    As nations modernize, they will only consume more and more. Modernizing nations will use more oil for industry (hurting the environment more), chop more forests down, dig deeper for water for growing populations, and overuse other resources. Nations that modernize don't consume less, so I guess overconsumption will become an even bigger problem down the road. Earth is in a tricky situation in many ways.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overconsumption

    The Worldwatch Institute said China and India, with their booming economies, along with the United States, are the three planetary forces that are shaping the global biosphere.[4] The State of the World 2006 report said the two countries' high economic growth exposed the reality of severe pollution. The report states that:


    The world's ecological capacity is simply insufficient to satisfy the ambitions of China, India, Japan, Europe and the United States as well as the aspirations of the rest of the world in a sustainable way.


    --Since we live in an era where economics and jobs are the number one priority, I don't see overconsumption slowing down in any major way. How Earth's environment handles this down the line, will be interesting.
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    i only build wit peeps on political 🤬 on these forums, to be put up on game, vice versa or expose 🤬 i feel like yeah, most people on these forums that are in higher education or could work wit goverment organizations in the future, who see system corruption & be on some, "yo, so that conspiracy theorist on internet forums back in the day was correct", & expose that 🤬 , i'm trying too breed whistleblowers, it only takes one & its the only reason i'm gonna respond too this loon

    1.your saying you can handle information about your hero leaders that you don't like, but after typing i'm a former AIDS researcher a billion times wit cited sources, documents & people in the real world that exist, you still can't seem too handle that, like you know man or sumthin, you can't even handle sumthin as simple as that

    2.i have seen the US Special Cancer Virus Program progress reports & have there logic flowchart in my possession. In the documents it cites robert gallo as the chief officer of that operation. They wern't working on no cancer cures but instead trying too put animal viruses into the human genome then as it says in there flowchart lastly, to do clinical trials wit the virus they created, 'fact'. Then i showed you a link too one of the viruses robert gallo & the rest created called esp 1 in that same program thats damn near identical too the AIDS virus, but you couldn't flop this, explain this or handle this, this is from US goverment documents, but i suppose only documents you like from the goverments you idolise, are the ones you register

    3.i'll give you extra ketchup on the side on milton william cooper & only because it wasn't document heavy in citations, you get what i'm saying, a conspiracy is theory of elements adding up too sumthin you can't prove, leonard horowitz came wit documents too back up his 🤬 , how's he a conspiracy theorist, the future since then, has backed up most of what both these two brudda's were promoting

    4.boyd graves had AIDS, while doing his research, a doctor put him up onto a rabbi called dr.marvin antelman who had the product imusil. This was given too Marvin by your hero Robert Gallo as a peaceful gesture too marvin for stealing his ideas from him while they was at uni. Imusil was registered wit US patents USPTO, as a cure for AIDS by marvin in october 14th 1997, here's the link too it...

    http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5676977.PN.&OS=PN/5676977&RS=PN/5676977

    ...It was a onetime injection given too boyd by these doctors & he was back too good health in no time, but in july 2003 he was kidnapped by pigs, called racial slurs, beaten & injected wit sumthin, but suprise, suprise, no police record of this exists

    who knows if imusil is the cure, a antidote is documented in the flowchart too the virus they created & did clinical trials on, maybe gallo gave him this as a peace gesture or is just 🤬 wit him even more, he's a evil 🤬 , he's a pussyole.

    Maybe there in cahoots & the system wants more humans too die first, who knows, i do know this, its extremely hard too get products patented wit the uspto & especially for sumthin as controversial as imusil & lastly, the clinical trials were relatively successful but they don't seem too want to release this for no apparent reason or do more research on it, fact

    5.your a clown on purpose, the californian mainstream elite eugenics movement inspired 🤬 , eugenics was public mainstream in the west back then, tuskegee alabama experiment, sterilazation programs being exposed in the 30's, public racist laws, there was a atmosphere of rabid, foaming of the mouth racism back then amongst the global western elite, colonialism, civil rights laws, all the way too the 60's, 🤬 's come into the US military/intelligence appratus mid 40's, then there talking about a biological weapon publicly in 48, mk naomi & operation s.o.x in the 50's, the us special cancer virus program from 62 too 78, the 69 US congress report House Resoulution 15090 were the military were asking for 10 mil too finish creating a AIDS type virus, the picture they showed publicly of the esp 1 virus they created in the special cancer program in 74. The timeline & places of the mass epidemic of the AIDS virus in the late 70's, early 80's, in league wit vaccinations programs & the end of the cancer virus program and there public trials as outlined in the flowchart. The fact they were discussing putting biolgical weapons in 48 & in the special cancer virus thing, all they were doing was trying too create viruses by putting animal viruses into the human genome aswell

    6.it basically comes too this, if the US goverment was behind this virus, in league wit other puppet goverments, there not goin too admit, this is a much bigger scale than that tusgekee devilishment, its war crimes on a global scale, unprecendented since slavery, severe prison sentences & trillions of reparation type money they would have too pay out, plus the key players listed in the progress reports are mostly still alive

    7.i've come wit documents, facts, real people, you've come wit opinons & 'wikipedia' sources & gibberish, answer
    the most important question let alone all the other facts & documents, why has the AIDS virus got visna in it, a known man made 🤬 sheep disease, your hero, that devil robert gallo has even admitted too this


    8.you have too think outside of the box, unchain your mental shackles of mainstream indoctrination & brainwashing from mainstream society & take 'facts', 'documents', history, experience of the world & then add it up wit common sense, not only to do these things wit 🤬 you like too hear about your perfect, saint, hero's, 🤬 that suits your mentality & philosphy or won't rock your wife, two kids, cat & dog, nice car, bills & decent, stressful hours type job type bubble, that mainstream has certain people under, that i could understand, there brainwashed & indoctrinated to think certain goverments can do no wrong & its only the systems 'enemy's that could do suck devilshly evil type of acts, they only get soundbites & cnn, you get what i'm saying, i'm not mad at em

    you on the other hand, you get on like your austitic, no disrespect too peeps wit autism, i have genuine empathy, but your thing wit your condition, is that you have seemed too have latched onto hero worshipping the US goverment witout fail & witout skipping a beat, too the end, not matter how gibberish your 🤬 is, i feel for you, i really do, but i might be wrong, you might just be some loony uncle tom type, which i feel for you aswell, because i know you ain't got the sense too know any better, its all good, i'm done

    i will respond too any questions from peeps, but i'm not entertaining this loon on this matter anymore unless its sense, even if i don't agree

    london, its serious, its serious, get money movements, i'm gone


  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    LONDON! wrote: »
    1.your saying you can handle information about your hero leaders that you don't like, but after typing i'm a former AIDS researcher a billion times wit cited sources, documents & people in the real world that exist, you still can't seem too handle that-
    because you're not a former AIDS researcher. simple as that. you don't read a book about medicine and claim you're a doctor. there are ACTUAL AIDS researchers in the world, and you are not one of them.
    LONDON! wrote: »
    2.i have seen the US Special Cancer Virus Program progress reports & have there logic flowchart in my possession
    oh my 🤬 NOT A FLOWCHART
    LONDON! wrote: »
    4.boyd graves had AIDS, while doing his research-
    you should put "research" around the work of anyone who's telling you they'll cure your AIDS with silver oxide.
    LONDON! wrote: »
    ...It was a onetime injection given too boyd by these doctors & he was back too good health in no time, but in july 2003 he was kidnapped by pigs, called racial slurs, beaten & injected wit sumthin, but suprise, suprise, no police record of this exists
    so he cured his AIDS, but then he was mysteriously abducted and infected in a manner that NO ONE can prove? because that's a totally believable story.
    LONDON! wrote: »
    5.your a clown on purpose, the californian mainstream elite eugenics movement inspired 🤬 , eugenics was public mainstream in the west back then, tuskegee alabama experiment, sterilazation programs being exposed in the 30's, public racist laws, there was a atmosphere of rabid, foaming of the mouth racism back then amongst the global western elite, colonialism, civil rights laws, all the way too the 60's, 🤬 's come into the US military/intelligence appratus mid 40's, then there talking about a biological weapon publicly in 48, mk naomi & operation s.o.x in the 50's, the us special cancer virus program from 62 too 78, the 69 US congress report House Resoulution 15090 were the military were asking for 10 mil too finish creating a AIDS type virus, the picture they showed publicly of the esp 1 virus they created in the special cancer program in 74. The timeline & places of the mass epidemic of the AIDS virus in the late 70's, early 80's, in league wit vaccinations programs & the end of the cancer virus program and there public trials as outlined in the flowchart. The fact they were discussing putting biolgical weapons in 48 & in the special cancer virus thing, all they were doing was trying too create viruses by putting animal viruses into the human genome aswell
    word salad != real argument
    LONDON! wrote: »
    6.it basically comes too this, if the US goverment was behind this virus, in league wit other puppet goverments, there not goin too admit, this is a much bigger scale than that tusgekee devilishment, its war crimes on a global scale, unprecendented since slavery, severe prison sentences & trillions of reparation type money they would have too pay out, plus the key players listed in the progress reports are mostly still alive
    the main thing i took away from this is that i am not sure you actually know what the Tuskegee Experiment did.
    LONDON! wrote: »
    7.i've come wit documents, facts, real people, you've come wit opinons & 'wikipedia' sources & gibberish-
    see, this is your typical go-to when people disagree with you. is there a reason why i can't dismiss your post as opinions and/or gibberish? because i think i'll just do that.
    LONDON! wrote: »
    8.you have too think outside of the box-
    the saddest thing about people who want you to "think outside the box" is how upset they get when people don't agree with them.
    LONDON! wrote: »
    its all good, i'm done
    why do you keep saying this kind of thing and then continue to post?

    look, i am sorry that the scientific community (you know, the one that includes actual AIDS researchers) doesn't agree with you. i am not sure why random crackpot figures somehow trump that, because they don't.
  • Seansauce
    Seansauce Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Yeah we are way overpopulated in the sense that we can't all live peaceful in our current worlds model at the rate we are growing. Of course there is room to accommodate but it becomes about resources, being able to offer lives to the increasing number of people. As the population increases it just creates a larger gap between the rich and the poor which will end up being the biggest problem associated with over population. Countries will 🤬 fast.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Seansauce wrote: »
    Yeah we are way overpopulated in the sense that we can't all live peaceful in our current worlds model at the rate we are growing. Of course there is room to accommodate but it becomes about resources, being able to offer lives to the increasing number of people. As the population increases it just creates a larger gap between the rich and the poor which will end up being the biggest problem associated with over population. Countries will 🤬 fast.

    You nailed it and as I'm watching the news these days, this seems to be slowly becoming obvious to many. Nations worldwide as I've said here before are unable to properly take care of many of their citizens, some scientists even say global warming is part of the reason the wars in Syria are going on right now. Brutal weather/droughts wiped out a lot of farming in many areas there and also around the world, causing displacement and ugly competition between diff people. Water, clean water at least, is not available in big enough numbers at this time.

    If even Germany is complaining about the many people coming into its borders these days, imagine how bad poor nations are gonna have it when millions and millions of people don't have enough water or land or housing to themselves. Not sure how water scare nations are gonna handle the avalanche population wise that's about to come, but I hope they find a way to do so.
  • Seansauce
    Seansauce Members Posts: 38 ✭✭

    You nailed it and as I'm watching the news these days, this seems to be slowly becoming obvious to many. Nations worldwide as I've said here before are unable to properly take care of many of their citizens, some scientists even say global warming is part of the reason the wars in Syria are going on right now. Brutal weather/droughts wiped out a lot of farming in many areas there and also around the world, causing displacement. Water, clean water at least, is not available in big enough numbers at this time.

    If even Germany is complaining about the many people coming into its borders these days, imagine how bad poor nations are gonna have it when millions and millions of people don't have enough water or land or housing to themselves. Not sure how water scare nations are gonna handle the avalanche population wise that's about to come, but I hope they find a way to do so.

    Global warming is going to be a serious issue here in the next twenty years. I hope we as humans can come together and function as a unit before issues like this become prevalent. I'm in California and every lake within two hours is bone dry. As far as drinkable water goes, we're at a point in the world where more people have a cell phone in their pocket than have access to fresh drinking water. My pops company goes out to Africa and drills water wells and they still almost do nothing for the communities out there. I believe 30+ thousand kids are dying a day due to being without water. The picture below depicts the amount of drinkable water and breathable air left in comparison to earth.

    E0550330-Global_water_and_air_volume-SPL.jpg
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seansauce wrote: »

    You nailed it and as I'm watching the news these days, this seems to be slowly becoming obvious to many. Nations worldwide as I've said here before are unable to properly take care of many of their citizens, some scientists even say global warming is part of the reason the wars in Syria are going on right now. Brutal weather/droughts wiped out a lot of farming in many areas there and also around the world, causing displacement. Water, clean water at least, is not available in big enough numbers at this time.

    If even Germany is complaining about the many people coming into its borders these days, imagine how bad poor nations are gonna have it when millions and millions of people don't have enough water or land or housing to themselves. Not sure how water scare nations are gonna handle the avalanche population wise that's about to come, but I hope they find a way to do so.

    Global warming is going to be a serious issue here in the next twenty years. I hope we as humans can come together and function as a unit before issues like this become prevalent. I'm in California and every lake within two hours is bone dry. As far as drinkable water goes, we're at a point in the world where more people have a cell phone in their pocket than have access to fresh drinking water. My pops company goes out to Africa and drills water wells and they still almost do nothing for the communities out there. I believe 30+ thousand kids are dying a day due to being without water. The picture below depicts the amount of drinkable water and breathable air left in comparison to earth.

    E0550330-Global_water_and_air_volume-SPL.jpg

    That picture illustrates what words could never say, that picture pretty much could be the total truth (I hope it's not THAT bad water wise but it likely is). You living in California is amazing because I've read all the stories about what's happening there and you can put what's happening in better perspective than I can. California, if it was its own nation, would be like the 8th or 9th largest economy in the world, and we see how they are struggling with water. So how are so many other nations supposed to deal with their own lack of water when they aren't part of a superpower like the US?

    And that's sad what you say about your father's company in Africa, it kind of makes sense though because there is simply not enough water in parts of Africa. And overtapping for water has its own environmental problems.

  • Seansauce
    Seansauce Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Seansauce wrote: »

    E0550330-Global_water_and_air_volume-SPL.jpg

    That picture illustrates what words could never say, that picture pretty much could be the total truth (I hope it's not THAT bad water wise but it likely is). You living in California is amazing because I've read all the stories about what's happening there and you can put what's happening in better perspective than I can. California, if it was its own nation, would be like the 8th or 9th largest economy in the world, and we see how they are struggling with water. So how are so many other nations supposed to deal with their own lack of water when they aren't part of a superpower like the US?

    And that's sad what you say about your father's company in Africa, it kind of makes sense though because there is simply not enough water in parts of Africa. And overtapping for water has its own environmental problems.

    Yeah California is pretty bad right now. It's a 500 dollar ticket if you get caught washing your vehicle at home. Sprinklers are also a ticket now I believe. The golf courses are all nearly dried up. We are on the verge of funneling it in from AZ and Nevada which is also drought stricken.

    Many of those nations still send the women out to gather water in buckets in which one or two buckets are used between 3 or 4 people as a source of drinking, cleaning, bathing and cooking water. My pops company has gone into Africa and Afghanistan and provided wells for small communities to use. It is really sad I always wish there were more I could do. A little white kid from the suburbs set up a foundation out in Africa to supply bottled water to many areas that are without I know his group is getting bigger every year. I pay 40 a month to help a kid over there I believe he gets water clothing and school which is about all I can do in my position. Akon and other rappers have helped recently in other areas by providing power so they have some things to be happy about. I see small development being made in certain areas over the next few years but nothing thats going to solve the problem.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    ^^^

    $500 for a ticket for washing a car?? Damn things are really getting bad there in Cali. Scientists also said yesterday California has not experienced droughts this bad in over 500 years based on tree studies. How California is gonna deal with that and its growing population is beyond me.

    And you and your pops are honorable people for trying to help like that. I wish I could do more for the world too but with so many mouths to feed worldwide and not enough water and resources to go around, it's gonna be an uphill battle long term. With needy populations growing worldwide, global warming and water scarcity are only going to get worse. The best thing for nations to do now is contain the damage to the planet that global warming and overtapping of resources is creating, but unfortunately, the number one priority for nations now is economic development. That means more drilling/fracking and we all know what that will do to the Earth long term. I see more people being displaced in the coming future. And what happens after that, who 🤬 knows.....