What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Is overpopulation the world's biggest problem now?

135

Comments

  • Rembrandt
    Rembrandt The JungleMembers Posts: 198 ✭✭
    I will perhaps get to answering your question in a freer moment; but for now I ask this... How does one control overpopulation without resorting to genocidal methods?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Rembrandt wrote: »
    I will perhaps get to answering your question in a freer moment; but for now I ask this... How does one control overpopulation without resorting to genocidal methods?

    Great question. I think govt officials worldwide should make a general effort to encourage more use of birth control and maybe a voluntary sterilization program for people WHO DO NOT want children. That would be a big help. Even better if people get paid to do this, for incentive reasons.

    Also, public commercials telling people in water scarce nations that there simply is not enough water to take care of all the people who are alive now and that there is nothing wrong with not having children. In some societies, it's very taboo to not have or want kids, so if commercials or advertising campaigns can help remove the stigma some societies have on not having kids, it would go a long way.

    Furthermore and not to sound cold, but there should be legalized euthanasia or right to die programs for the elderly and/or very, very sick. California, Vermont, Montana and some other states have programs like this already, and it can help keep health care costs down, especially for poor nations that are already struggling with these costs. Again, all this should be voluntary.
  • Rembrandt
    Rembrandt The JungleMembers Posts: 198 ✭✭
    I notice you used the "voluntary" word a few times; do you really have faith that people, the vast majority of them driven by selfish motives, would voluntarily agree to such "cures"?

    Ill expand; Take euthanasia for example...you'd be hard pressed to find a majority of people with relatives in near-death states ready to pull the trigger. Familial sentiments tend to be very strong.

    Further, you have the reality of the social benefit system in most developed countries. "Why should we volunteer for this scheme of we contributed to our health care through our taxes?" Some will say. We would, I think, have almost no charitable persons ready to give up their elderly for the good of us all.

    Voluntary sterilization is readily available, as far as I'm aware, and yet there are no long lines at the tube-tying clinic, and other similar.

    So is a voluntarily driven system really the best non-lethal solution here? If it is unassailably proven that our resources cannot support future populations, can we really rely on the masses themselves to volunteer fixes?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Rembrandt wrote: »
    I notice you used the "voluntary" word a few times; do you really have faith that people, the vast majority of them driven by selfish motives, would voluntarily agree to such "cures"?

    Ill expand; Take euthanasia for example...you'd be hard pressed to find a majority of people with relatives in near-death states ready to pull the trigger. Familial sentiments tend to be very strong.

    Further, you have the reality of the social benefit system in most developed countries. "Why should we volunteer for this scheme of we contributed to our health care through our taxes?" Some will say. We would, I think, have almost no charitable persons ready to give up their elderly for the good of us all.

    Voluntary sterilization is readily available, as far as I'm aware, and yet there are no long lines at the tube-tying clinic, and other similar.

    So is a voluntarily driven system really the best non-lethal solution here? If it is unassailably proven that our resources cannot support future populations, can we really rely on the masses themselves to volunteer fixes?

    All legit points and while I agree legalized euthanasia will be a hard sell for many people, I think euthanasia for the critically ill is not as hard a sell as you may think. Suicide is like the 10th highest cause of death worldwide. I do agree family ties would be a problem, especially for relatives in denial about treatment but legalized euthanasia for people is not even legal in many parts of the world. If it becomes legal in more places around the world, as it is in Montana and Oregon, then the stigma should disappear.

    Voluntary sterilization programs are readily available but the cash and bonus incentives are not there yet worldwide for the most part. That needs to change. I know Singapore and China have cash and food incentives for couples and singles who want to be sterile, India too. More nations need to be able to do this and if the United Nations gets more funding for this, then nations can better be able to afford incentive based sterilization programs.

    On that note, I agree my ideas being voluntary will not TOTALLY fix the problem of overpopulation/overconsumption. But I think it's a step in the right direction, until better solutions can be thought of.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? JerusalemMembers Posts: 291 ✭✭
    georgia-guidestones-top-commandments.jpg


    Only the wicked believe such things. Therefore 🤬 will return their corrupt thoughts upon their own heads, and will not allow them to see the kingdom of 🤬 . Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    georgia-guidestones-top-commandments.jpg


    Only the wicked believe such things. Therefore 🤬 will return their corrupt thoughts upon their own heads, and will not allow them to see the kingdom of 🤬 . Amen.

    Reducing the world population to under 500 million is WAAAAAY unrealistic, we're at 7 billion now, with 9 billion to be on Earth by 2050 or less. Who made that monument?

    And newsflash, Earth is the one turning humanity upon our heads because water shortages are becoming very real worldwide, is your 🤬 going to magically give more water to places around the world that need it?? If not, then think of some solutions instead of preaching. I have family who travel and build homes and schools worldwide, and the water shortage problem is a very serious thing. Wars are raging across the world now because of the lack of resources, water specifically, being in shorter and shorter supply. If you can think of some solutions to all this, please let us know.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? JerusalemMembers Posts: 291 ✭✭
    georgia-guidestones-top-commandments.jpg


    Only the wicked believe such things. Therefore 🤬 will return their corrupt thoughts upon their own heads, and will not allow them to see the kingdom of 🤬 . Amen.

    Reducing the world population to under 500 million is WAAAAAY unrealistic, we're at 7 billion now, with 9 billion to be on Earth by 2050 or less. Who made that monument?

    And newsflash, Earth is the one turning humanity upon our heads because water shortages are becoming very real worldwide, is your 🤬 going to magically give more water to places around the world that need it?? If not, then think of some solutions instead of preaching. I have family who travel and build homes and schools worldwide, and the water shortage problem is a very serious thing. Wars are raging across the world now because of the lack of resources, water specifically, being in shorter and shorter supply. If you can think of some solutions to all this, please let us know.

    The monument is called the Georgia Guidestones. It's what the "elite" are planning for their NWO. But in all actuality it is the judgment of 🤬 upon a Christ rejecting world.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones


    As for the water shortages, it's the last days and the stage is being prepared for the great judgement of the 3rd seal of Revelation 6 and the 3 trumpet of Revelation 8.

    1/4 of the worlds population will be killed at the beginning of the tribulation. That's almost 2 billion people gone if that happened today. But that is only the beginning of the judgments on planet earth. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    georgia-guidestones-top-commandments.jpg


    Only the wicked believe such things. Therefore 🤬 will return their corrupt thoughts upon their own heads, and will not allow them to see the kingdom of 🤬 . Amen.

    Reducing the world population to under 500 million is WAAAAAY unrealistic, we're at 7 billion now, with 9 billion to be on Earth by 2050 or less. Who made that monument?

    And newsflash, Earth is the one turning humanity upon our heads because water shortages are becoming very real worldwide, is your 🤬 going to magically give more water to places around the world that need it?? If not, then think of some solutions instead of preaching. I have family who travel and build homes and schools worldwide, and the water shortage problem is a very serious thing. Wars are raging across the world now because of the lack of resources, water specifically, being in shorter and shorter supply. If you can think of some solutions to all this, please let us know.

    The monument is called the Georgia Guidestones. It's what the "elite" are planning for their NWO. But in all actuality it is the judgment of 🤬 upon a Christ rejecting world.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones


    As for the water shortages, it's the last days and the stage is being prepared for the great judgement of the 3rd seal of Revelation 6 and the 3 trumpet of Revelation 8.

    1/4 of the worlds population will be killed at the beginning of the tribulation. That's almost 2 billion people gone if that happened today. But that is only the beginning of the judgments on planet earth. Amen.

    That's nice and all but it's still not a solution or even an attempt at a solution of overconsumption. But if you are trying to say mankind is screwed either way because most people worldwide reject Christ as "savior", then perhaps Jesus can prove once and for all he is savior and ummm, bring some more clean and accessible water into the world? Just saying.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    look we will solve these issues before they become a major issue water desalination technology will become cheaper and better and thanks to vertical farming so will food production
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? JerusalemMembers Posts: 291 ✭✭
    georgia-guidestones-top-commandments.jpg


    Only the wicked believe such things. Therefore 🤬 will return their corrupt thoughts upon their own heads, and will not allow them to see the kingdom of 🤬 . Amen.

    Reducing the world population to under 500 million is WAAAAAY unrealistic, we're at 7 billion now, with 9 billion to be on Earth by 2050 or less. Who made that monument?

    And newsflash, Earth is the one turning humanity upon our heads because water shortages are becoming very real worldwide, is your 🤬 going to magically give more water to places around the world that need it?? If not, then think of some solutions instead of preaching. I have family who travel and build homes and schools worldwide, and the water shortage problem is a very serious thing. Wars are raging across the world now because of the lack of resources, water specifically, being in shorter and shorter supply. If you can think of some solutions to all this, please let us know.

    The monument is called the Georgia Guidestones. It's what the "elite" are planning for their NWO. But in all actuality it is the judgment of 🤬 upon a Christ rejecting world.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones


    As for the water shortages, it's the last days and the stage is being prepared for the great judgement of the 3rd seal of Revelation 6 and the 3 trumpet of Revelation 8.

    1/4 of the worlds population will be killed at the beginning of the tribulation. That's almost 2 billion people gone if that happened today. But that is only the beginning of the judgments on planet earth. Amen.

    That's nice and all but it's still not a solution or even an attempt at a solution of overconsumption. But if you are trying to say mankind is screwed either way because most people worldwide reject Christ as "savior", then perhaps Jesus can prove once and for all he is savior and ummm, bring some more clean and accessible water into the world? Just saying.



    go to 14:00-15:10 in the video. (But for those who are hungry watch the whole vid) Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    zzombie wrote: »
    look we will solve these issues before they become a major issue water desalination technology will become cheaper and better and thanks to vertical farming so will food production

    I hope so but these are major issues the world is facing right now as we speak. Water desalination plants are expensive and use a lot of energy. If water desalination plants become more energy efficient and cheap to a level most nations can afford to maintain, then there is hope. On the flip side, a lot of oil and natural gas will have to be pumped out for all this to work long term, hopefully the environment can handle all that.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    look we will solve these issues before they become a major issue water desalination technology will become cheaper and better and thanks to vertical farming so will food production

    I hope so but these are major issues the world is facing right now as we speak. Water desalination plants are expensive and use a lot of energy. If water desalination plants become more energy efficient and cheap to a level most nations can afford to maintain, then there is hope. On the flip side, a lot of oil and natural gas will have to be pumped out for all this to work long term, hopefully the environment can handle all that.

    In many nations they can use geothermal energy in combination with renewable energy sources so they won't need to pump oil for the desalination plants to work. Every year renewable energy gets better so it's just a matter of time before the fears people have for these problems subside.
  • Seansauce
    Seansauce Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Rembrandt wrote: »
    I will perhaps get to answering your question in a freer moment; but for now I ask this... How does one control overpopulation without resorting to genocidal methods?

    The sad truth is this is the easiest go to answer and that there aren't many other realistic scenarios until we start thinking as a species, together as one. As long as there is hate in the world and people blaming one another for these problems they will never be fixed. I've had a few ideas such as systematically cutting out of existence certain unneccesseties such as certain fruits, nuts, vegetables or any other consumable to conserve the worlds resources and use them to focus on a more strategical resource conservative method. We'd have to regress in technology and means of living without a doubt. Or we look to space for another home.

  • Seansauce
    Seansauce Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    edited September 2015



    The monument is called the Georgia Guidestones. It's what the "elite" are planning for their NWO. But in all actuality it is the judgment of 🤬 upon a Christ rejecting world.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones


    As for the water shortages, it's the last days and the stage is being prepared for the great judgement of the 3rd seal of Revelation 6 and the 3 trumpet of Revelation 8.

    1/4 of the worlds population will be killed at the beginning of the tribulation. That's almost 2 billion people gone if that happened today. But that is only the beginning of the judgments on planet earth. Amen.

    If we left these problems in the world to be solved by people with this train of thought we'd all be dead. Are you telling me if for some reason every person in the world decided to give 100% of themselves to Christ tomorrow we'd be safe from all this?

    How is it at all fair to sit back and blame these problems on those who choose to reject Christ and your religion? Many of these people are kind honest people who don't feel the need to side with any certain religion or group. I certainly don't want to be a part of any community or religion that condemns those to an eternity of misery for not conforming to their laws and beliefs.

    I sometimes wonder how much we could accomplish in even a short amount of time if everyone would just put aside our religious beliefs, the color of our skin, our sexuality or whatever else continues to fuel hate in this world and just look towards one another in a completely unbiased fashion only wishing to help one another. I know this will never happen yet I will hope for it until the day I die. That would be "heaven" for me.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seansauce wrote: »



    The monument is called the Georgia Guidestones. It's what the "elite" are planning for their NWO. But in all actuality it is the judgment of 🤬 upon a Christ rejecting world.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones


    As for the water shortages, it's the last days and the stage is being prepared for the great judgement of the 3rd seal of Revelation 6 and the 3 trumpet of Revelation 8.

    1/4 of the worlds population will be killed at the beginning of the tribulation. That's almost 2 billion people gone if that happened today. But that is only the beginning of the judgments on planet earth. Amen.

    If we left these problems in the world to be solved by people with this train of thought we'd all be dead. Are you telling me if for some reason every person in the world decided to give 100% of themselves to Christ tomorrow we'd be safe from all this?

    How is it at all fair to sit back and blame these problems on those who choose to reject Christ and your religion? Many of these people are kind honest people who don't feel the need to side with any certain religion or group. I certainly don't want to be a part of any community or religion that condemns those to an eternity of misery for not conforming to their laws and beliefs.

    I sometimes wonder how much we could accomplish in even a short amount of time if everyone would just put aside our religious beliefs, the color of our skin, our sexuality or whatever else continues to fuel hate in this world and just look towards one another in a completely unbiased fashion only wishing to help one another. I know this will never happen yet I will hope for it until the day I die. That would be "heaven" for me.

    I am a christian that guy is also a christian unfortunately he is also very small minded and really knows nothing else except his own limited and quite frankly flawed interpretation of the christian religion, he's focused on the end times and that is it.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? JerusalemMembers Posts: 291 ✭✭
    Seansauce wrote: »



    The monument is called the Georgia Guidestones. It's what the "elite" are planning for their NWO. But in all actuality it is the judgment of 🤬 upon a Christ rejecting world.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones


    As for the water shortages, it's the last days and the stage is being prepared for the great judgement of the 3rd seal of Revelation 6 and the 3 trumpet of Revelation 8.

    1/4 of the worlds population will be killed at the beginning of the tribulation. That's almost 2 billion people gone if that happened today. But that is only the beginning of the judgments on planet earth. Amen.

    If we left these problems in the world to be solved by people with this train of thought we'd all be dead. Are you telling me if for some reason every person in the world decided to give 100% of themselves to Christ tomorrow we'd be safe from all this?

    How is it at all fair to sit back and blame these problems on those who choose to reject Christ and your religion? Many of these people are kind honest people who don't feel the need to side with any certain religion or group. I certainly don't want to be a part of any community or religion that condemns those to an eternity of misery for not conforming to their laws and beliefs.

    I sometimes wonder how much we could accomplish in even a short amount of time if everyone would just put aside our religious beliefs, the color of our skin, our sexuality or whatever else continues to fuel hate in this world and just look towards one another in a completely unbiased fashion only wishing to help one another. I know this will never happen yet I will hope for it until the day I die. That would be "heaven" for me.

    1. Yes, if 100% of the world would turn to Jesus Christ right now, 🤬 would come back and establish His kingdom on earth.

    "For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord." Matthew 23:39

    Sadly the above will not happen until judgment comes upon a Christ rejecting world and those who 🤬 has elected to receive salvation finally repent and turn to Christ. Amen.

    2. Without Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior you are dead! You are a dead man/woman walking. You have no life in you because you have cut off the fountain of the river of life, Jesus Christ, from flowing in you and through you. That is why it is IMPERATIVE that you be born again! Why? So that you can understand the things of 🤬 and hence see the kingdom of 🤬 ! But without the new birth, you are dead in your trespasses and sins; cut off from every good and perfect thing which only comes from 🤬 ! Amen.

    3. We must always look at the root to find out the source of a problem. The world is in the shape it is in because of the three letter word called SIN! Sin has corrupted not only man, but the whole of creation! Everything has been effected by the curse and scourge of sin! Creation cries and groans for the redemption to come and be delivered from the curse that it is under. But again, that will not be fulfilled until Jesus Christ comes again and establishes His kingdom on earth! Will you come today and receive Him as Lord and Savior?

    4. Being kind and honest in eyes of man is flighty rags in the sight of 🤬 if you don't know Jesus Christ! You have to understand something my friend, WE ARE SINNERS! We are totally corrupt, totally depraved, totally destitute of all righteousness, totally filthy, totally unholy, totally vile, totally fallen, totally bad, totally wicked, and totally evil in the sight of 🤬 ! The only way to fix our fallen condition is to accept the only one who lived a sinless life on planet earth, and who gave His life up voluntarily as a sinless sacrifice to once and for all take away the sin of man if you trust in His offering on the cross as a payment for the sins you committed! It is an exchange that defies logic! The sinless man voluntarily offering up His life on a cross in order to let those who sinned go free! Only 🤬 can think of something so wonderful and pull it off at the same time! He who knew no sin, became sin for us so that we might become the righteousness of 🤬 in His sight if we believe! Hallelujah! Will you accept the free gift of salvation today my friend? Jesus Christ loves you!

    5. When you accept Jesus Christ as your savior you enter into a personal relationship with Him! This isn't about being in a "religion". This is all about knowing Jesus Christ in an intimate and personal way! Religion will not save you! Only believing on and in the Son of 🤬 will! 🤬 will not ask you on the day of judgment what church you belonged to? Or what office you held in the church you served? Or if you payed your taxes? Or if you had perfect attendance at sunday school! 🤬 will ask you what did you do with my Son on the day of Judgment?

    "They replied, “We want to perform 🤬 ’s works, too. What should we do?” Jesus told them, “This is the only work 🤬 wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent.” John 6:28-29

    6. People condemn their own self to the lake of fire. We reap what we sow my friend. If you will not believe on the Son of 🤬 , there will be a payment for that. And the payment will be collected once 🤬 opens the book of works and examines your life and holds it up next to the sinless life of Christ and weighs it in the balance. Your sin will be outweigh the sinless life of Jesus Christ as far as the heavens are above the earth. And thus your own life that you lived in rebellion against the King of the universe will testify that your works are evil and deserve to be punished, in which that punishment will be meted out in the lake of fire for all eternity because you wanted it that way.

    But if you don't want it that way I ask you right now, as heaven and earth is my witness, will you accept Jesus Christ today as your Lord and Savior? For He will pardon ALL your iniquity, blot out all your transgressions, and remove your sins from you as far as the east is from the west; never to be remembered again for all eternity! 🤬 will do this for you if you say Yes to Him, right now and right here! Will you believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins and was raised from the dead on the 3rd day for your justification?

    7. The problem isn't having "heaven" on earth like you said in your last paragraph, but the problem is you and fashioning a "🤬 " according to how you want that "🤬 " to act and behave. That is why the 1st commandment is the what it is! You can't have your cake and eat it too! 🤬 deserves His rightful glory! And He will get it my friend! One way or another He will get the final word my friend because He holds the ACE card. The ACE card is death and there is no avoidance of that war. Thus once you die your fate will be sealed and you will go to your place. That place will have been WILLFULLY chosen by you in this life! If you believed in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior you will be with Him forever in a resurrected and glorified body! Hallelujah! But if you continue to rebel, stiffen your neck, and reject Him you will utterly perish in your sins forever. You get to decide your fate! You get to choose your destiny! You get to pick what you want; life or death; blessing or cursing; heaven or hell! I implore you to choose life! Choose blessing! For why will you die in rebellion when 🤬 wants to save you from that terrible fate!





    watch from 14:00 to 15:10 in the video my friend. Amen
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^

    If 100% of the world turned to Jesus and accepted him as savior, he would come back and save the world? You do realize that could happen if Jesus was to come back and preach his word in person right?

    If he could convince people worldwide he is a real savior with Youtube videos and Twitter, there would be a better chance of 100% of people on Earth accepting him. Maybe he should try that.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? JerusalemMembers Posts: 291 ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    ^^^^

    If 100% of the world turned to Jesus and accepted him as savior, he would come back and save the world? You do realize that could happen if Jesus was to come back and preach his word in person right?

    If he could convince people worldwide he is a real savior with Youtube videos and Twitter, there would be a better chance of 100% of people on Earth accepting him. Maybe he should try that.


    Youtube videos, twitter, periscope, snapchat, and Facebook posts would not remove the folly of man from him. Though you grind a fool in a mortar, grinding them like grain with a pestle, you will not remove their folly from them, says the writer of Proverbs. You see the problem isn't Jesus returning and folks accepting Him, because every knee will bow and every tongue will confess Him as Lord, the problem is the SIN in man!

    Sin is what separates man from 🤬 . That is why you will not come to Him my friend. You love your sin more than you love 🤬 . So you use every excuse your finite mind can think of as a reason for rejecting 🤬 so that you can continue to cling to your sin! The passing pleasures of sin have ensnared you and deceived you into believing that sin is more profitable than righteousness. I too was once deceived my friend. But 🤬 ! Hallelujah!

    You see you will never come to 🤬 unless you acknowledge Him as Lord and Savior my friend.
    Because even when the wicked is shown favor, he will not learn righteousness; the wicked deals unjustly in the land of uprightness, and does not perceive the majesty of the LORD! Which is why you are blinded from the truth of 🤬 ! Therefore you must humble yourself kingblaze84 ; only then will you be able to enter by the only door that leads to everlasting life, which is Jesus Christ our LORD! Will you humble yourself right here and right now and tell the LORD Jesus Christ that you are sorry for offending Him by your willful rebellion against Him, that you repent of your sins, and ask Him into your life? He will forgive you on the spot my friend! He will subsequently give you the Holy Spirit and you will be sealed until the day of redemption as His child! You must make this choice as a cognizant ADULT! No child confession will suffice! You are a grown man who must make a CHOICE! The time is short my friend! The day is far spent! For the night is coming when no man can work and my soul weeps for you right now in secret places, for I want to see you forever in the kingdom to come and not cast off forever into outer darkness. Amen.


    Will you say Yes to the LORD right here and right now? 🤬 will forgive you my friend. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    ^^^^

    If 100% of the world turned to Jesus and accepted him as savior, he would come back and save the world? You do realize that could happen if Jesus was to come back and preach his word in person right?

    If he could convince people worldwide he is a real savior with Youtube videos and Twitter, there would be a better chance of 100% of people on Earth accepting him. Maybe he should try that.


    Youtube videos, twitter, periscope, snapchat, and Facebook posts would not remove the folly of man from him. Though you grind a fool in a mortar, grinding them like grain with a pestle, you will not remove their folly from them, says the writer of Proverbs. You see the problem isn't Jesus returning and folks accepting Him, because every knee will bow and every tongue will confess Him as Lord, the problem is the SIN in man!

    Sin is what separates man from 🤬 . That is why you will not come to Him my friend. You love your sin more than you love 🤬 . So you use every excuse your finite mind can think of as a reason for rejecting 🤬 so that you can continue to cling to your sin! The passing pleasures of sin have ensnared you and deceived you into believing that sin is more profitable than righteousness. I too was once deceived my friend. But 🤬 ! Hallelujah!

    You see you will never come to 🤬 unless you acknowledge Him as Lord and Savior my friend.
    Because even when the wicked is shown favor, he will not learn righteousness; the wicked deals unjustly in the land of uprightness, and does not perceive the majesty of the LORD! Which is why you are blinded from the truth of 🤬 ! Therefore you must humble yourself kingblaze84 ; only then will you be able to enter by the only door that leads to everlasting life, which is Jesus Christ our LORD! Will you humble yourself right here and right now and tell the LORD Jesus Christ that you are sorry for offending Him by your willful rebellion against Him, that you repent of your sins, and ask Him into your life? He will forgive you on the spot my friend! He will subsequently give you the Holy Spirit and you will be sealed until the day of redemption as His child! You must make this choice as a cognizant ADULT! No child confession will suffice! You are a grown man who must make a CHOICE! The time is short my friend! The day is far spent! For the night is coming when no man can work and my soul weeps for you right now in secret places, for I want to see you forever in the kingdom to come and not cast off forever into outer darkness. Amen.


    Will you say Yes to the LORD right here and right now? 🤬 will forgive you my friend. Amen.

    LOL you're such a funny guy man. Thanks for the laughs. And I will try once again to reach out to your lord.....

    Hey Jesus, I'm here. Trying to see if you're out there, so whenever you got the time or energy, I'm willing to listen to what you gota say...........any moment now. While I'm young.......still waiting.......aight guess you're busy.

    Meanwhile, I'll let you know when this one way conversation goes anywhere. But you can see I'm trying to reach out to him. Maybe Jesus doesn't like me. Ah well, he's too quiet and silent for my taste anyway.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? JerusalemMembers Posts: 291 ✭✭
    Seek and you will find, ask and you will receive, knock and it shall be opened to you. But don't doubt my friend. Only Believe! For without faith it is impossible to please 🤬 for he that comes to 🤬 must believe that He exists and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seek and you will find, ask and you will receive, knock and it shall be opened to you. But don't doubt my friend. Only Believe! For without faith it is impossible to please 🤬 for he that comes to 🤬 must believe that He exists and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Amen.

    Haven't heard anything yet lol
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't read through the thread but did anyone say white people yet.......?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    gns wrote: »
    Haven't read through the thread but did anyone say white people yet.......?

    White folk/mostly White nations can get a lot of blame for global warming and what not but research shows China and India are actually contributing a lot to global warming too. Same with Japan, and the nations industrializing the most lately are mostly non-white. The more nations industrialize, the more resources that are taken and clean water at this rate cannot properly take care of the growing populations of the world. With pollution increasing, clean/drinkable water, especially in Africa, will become even more rare.

    It's bigger then white folk. Pollution is pretty big in Asia and Africa too, sadly. Part of the consequences of nations industrializing

  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I see the word population I think of my household, how many heads is here now? Then I ask myself are all heads willing to take control of themselves to help hold this one roof up? Any head that dont want to stay are welcomed to leave and whoever wants to help hold our habitat up is welcomed as well.

    For one to produce heads in a space that has no space for many heads is a move that should be examined with crucial care.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overpopulation is said to be causing many problems in Israel, according to Israeli academics and researchers....interesting article for those who want to read the full story. Could be an example of what many parts of the world will face one day or are already facing. What they say about water desalination plants is pretty interesting, as academics concede they waste a lot of energy and need a lot of land to operate.

    http://news.yahoo.com/israels-soaring-population-promised-land-running-room-115832401--business.html

    TEL AVIV (Reuters) - Israel's birth rate, the highest in the developed world and once seen as a survival tactic in a hostile region, could be its undoing unless measures are taken to reverse the trend.


    "Israel is on the road to an ecological, social and quality of life disaster because as the population density rises it becomes more violent, congested and unpleasant to live in and with absolutely no room for any species other than humans," said Alon Tal, a professor at Ben-Gurion University's Institutes for Desert Research and founder of the Green Movement party.


    Population growth has already created shortages in Israel's most precious resources - land and water - but the government is always looking for an easy solution, said Tammy Gannot, an attorney with the Israel Union for Environmental Defense.

    To alleviate a water crisis Israel has invested billions of dollars in desalination plants, but they consume large amounts of energy and land.

    To cope with a housing shortage, the government wants to create fast-track approval for building permits that critics say will put aside environmental concerns without considering infrastructure and public space needs.


    --If even Israel is facing these problems, then imagine what the rest of the world will have to deal with long term.