What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

NewYork Undercover All 3 seasons (full episodes)

Vader_F_Kennedy
Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was looking for the dvd set
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 blurry as hell,but GOAT still.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    i was looking for the dvd set

Me too fox never released it them
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    O and I know it was 4 seasons but that 🤬 was so trash after Torres died off ..we just gonna forget it even aired
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jc always took a deep ass breath when he talked, heavy talking 🤬
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man ice t used to scare me as a kid. I used to hide my fingers when I see that 🤬 .
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Only finger I point is the middle one in the air! Fortress of Solitude Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Eddie died the show when to 🤬 .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the best shows to watch when you sparked one up.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn i cant believe it was only 4 season.. this was my favorite show at the time.. yeah that 🤬 jumped the shark when they had the superfriends and Tommy
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    They killed Torres because he wanted more money and if u know 🤬 wolf (the creator of all the law and orders ) he's kind of cheap that's why stabler from svu left the show he also wanted a new contract

i loved the live performances they had at the end of every show ...plus the chemistry the whole cast had with each other
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Man ice t used to scare me as a kid. I used to hide my fingers when I see that 🤬 .

That story line with JC was one of the best
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved this show when it first aired but when they did reruns on TV one, I just couldn't do it
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still love Nina
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the theme song was GOAT
  • the ghost
    the ghost Craftsman The OthersideMembers Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Trollio wrote: »
    jc always took a deep ass breath when he talked, heavy talking 🤬

Man got damn, i noticed that 🤬 when i would watch reruns on TV One, 🤬 lips was always dry as 🤬 too.

That 🤬 🤬 me off so bad i wanted to jump into the tv and punch his ass.lol

GOAT show though.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most ironic thing bout NY Undercover is we finally found out what the he'll Tommy did for a living
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this was JUST three seasons?? wow...thought it was longer than that
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They use to show reruns on centric
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    AP21 wrote: »
    O and I know it was 4 seasons but that 🤬 was so trash after Torres died off ..we just gonna forget it even aired

• AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

daps

i wasnt dissin or anything, i was just gonna be really surprised if it was only 3 seasons.. I was thinking they must've had like 30 episodes a season or something...

good drop fam
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pick your poison

http://www.ioffer.com/c/DVD-HD-DVD-1013303/new+york+undercover+tv+series

there will possibly NEVER be an official release due to the music involved in the show. they can't clear all of the scores and guest appearances for a DVD release. A Different World is going through the same issues, with only releasing season 1, and no more.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Yea I'm cool on those weird ass sites selling 🤬 that ain't been released my girl bought me panther ( story on the black panthers DVD) 🤬 looked like he recorded it off of tvone ...she was 🤬 and this was after he reassured her it was dvd quality
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a thing for the latina detective that jc chazes was dating. she also was the nurse on oz that ryan o'oreily was trying to bang or that was her twin. I like them brown curly haired Puerto rican chicks.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    I got a thing for the latina detective that jc chazes was dating. she also was the nurse on oz that ryan o'oreily was trying to bang or that was her twin. I like them brown curly haired Puerto rican chicks.

lol thats the dude fro N'Sync
  • Vader_F_Kennedy

daps

i wasnt dissin or anything, i was just gonna be really surprised if it was only 3 seasons.. I was thinking they must've had like 30 episodes a season or something...

good drop fam

Its cool