What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Will Smith To Produce Fresh Prince Reboot...WTF?!?!?

illestni99ainne
illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like thatMembers Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air.jpg

Will Smith is producing a revival of his 90s sitcom star vehicle The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, according to TV Line.

The reboot is reportedly in production at Smith’s Overbook Entertainment, and is looking to put a modern spin on the original’s fish-out-of-water premise.

Smith will serve as executive producer of the series, but will not star.

The original Fresh Prince series for six season on NBC, ending in 1996. The series joins Girl Meets World and Fuller House as the latest nostalgia-fueled attempt to recapture the sitcom “glory days” of the 1990s.

http://comicbook.com/2015/08/13/will-smith-producing-a-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-reboot/

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should've done a sequel bringing back Will Smith to replace Uncle Phil and adopting a new member to the family.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Watch him put his Jaden in it

Or his first born.

They're the heirs.
  • Broddie
    Broddie wrote: »

Or his first born.

They're the heirs.

I don't think his first born too much into the spotlight. You ain't seen that 🤬 since just the two of us

He's an actor though so this could be his big break via his pops. You never know.

Kinda hope they just find a charismatic young black actor though. I'm sure some young brothers are hungry for this type of break out there and they could probably outclass the Smith brothers on screen.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The no cosby show with no cosby.
    Its the same world
    roseanne alone
    married with grandchildren
    more home improvement

dont you people see its by design to ruin things.

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since uncle phil passed away he should do a spinoff instead.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do need a new black family sitcom though.

Do you mean another? Blackish is pretty good imo.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These muthafuckas........................ SMH
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And actually Carlton will fit right in with today's standards. The new will will be the outcast
  • Broddie
    sobek wrote: »

Them rebooting Fresh Prince with Jaden in it has actually been a nightmare of mine for years. I pray that 🤬 never comes to pass, SMH

Jazz will be some 🤬 looking ass edm dj

Maybe that'll be the Jaden Smith role.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesnt sound like this is something that should happen. Like @BangEm_Bart said, i think a sequel of sorts would be the best bet. Have an older Will with his own family and do a continuation of the old series. A total reboot sounds dumb.

Ultimately this is something that shouldnt be touched.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to soon for a reboot. Blackish is about the only positive black family sitcom. It's funny as hell too