What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Bioengineers Grow New Arms for Monkeys Using Human Cells

MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalanceMembers Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in The Social Lounge

Comments

• Ranxx
    Ranxx I Can't feel DeyaMembers Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder which movie will come true first terminator or planet of the apes....
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranxx wrote: »

probbley terminator.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The legendary super saiyan will best them.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. I would rather be able to grow back a weak soft arm than go without any limb at all. Science wins again.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics??
  • NuffRespect
    NuffRespect NJMembers Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭
    Ranxx wrote: »

probbley terminator.

This
  • bscoop
    bscoop Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    I be more worried about clones. Regenerating limbs? What's next?
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, we all know 🤬 doesn't heal amputees so I guess science will.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 gonna have the arm looking like Cable
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    bscoop wrote: »
    I be more worried about clones. Regenerating limbs? What's next?

Human cloning is something I hope doesn't become popular, but regenerating limbs will be great for the world. There are so many people whose lives are ruined because they can't do what they want in a wheelchair or cuz their fake arm can't do much. I hope science does whatever is necessary to improve limb generation, I can only see positives from it.
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast harbinger of existential angst Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It brings me great joy to think about how those who vehemently oppose funding or the general idea of this, in the course of time will experience cognitive dissonance as they enjoy the fruits of stem cell research years from now.