What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

This N#gga Bhris Done Lost His F%cking Mind

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who thaT was suppose to be?
    N why did he lose his mind? Thats his head, he can do w/e he want to it... 🤬 . Gonna like him regardless.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean like....it seems as if these type of outlandish decisions these famous people are making are becoming common practice...

I understand they have the money and they do what they want, but it's not about that.

What is going on in these circles these people are apart of the make them want to do stuff like this?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is this worse than gucci mane's ice cream tat in his face?
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    so is this worse than gucci mane's ice cream tat in his face?

not, but at least gucci didnt get a white woman tatted on his face

i guess...shrugs...why do i give a 🤬 ?
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's supposed to be a Venus de Milo. Greek goddess of love. You'd think he would pick something more masculine considering the amount of pain involved in a scalp tat but....shrugs.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol..
    🤬 got Venus de Milo tatted on the back of his head..
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Members, Writer Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This what happens when you surrounded by too many 'yes' 🤬
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Sion Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing is is he can grow his hair to cover it up if he wants
  • Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean like....it seems as if these type of outlandish decisions these famous people are making are becoming common practice...

I understand they have the money and they do what they want, but it's not about that.

What is going on in these circles these people are apart of the make them want to do stuff like this?

Nah, the antics used to be on an entirely different level back in the day.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But man, with all the money he supposedly has, he could've atleast gotten a decent artist to tat that. Talented tat artists are a dime a dozen in LA. 🤬 looks really mediocre.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who gives a 🤬 ? Plus, getting year head tatted ain't even that uncommon anymore.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont hang out with chris brown so i really dont care. What i do care about is getting my post count up though.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No really who is that face on his head
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that was korra from avatar for a minute