What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Scientists are Successfully Turning Cancer Cells Back to Normal Cells

MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalanceMembers Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in The Social Lounge

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now on to cure the rest of illnesses.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok thats nice what about male pattern baldness i want a duke starting 5 haircut i think i could rock that
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this for humans??

They've cured cancer in mice years ago
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    life and death is all inside your own body. you can do things like fast and it can fix 99% of the illnesses people have
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMM!
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good stuff.. 🤬 cancer
  • DanteJackon
    DanteJackon Members Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Waste of money.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure the days of "curing a disease" are over. It's just tooo profitable to sell a lifetime of treatments. What's the real incentive to cure a disease? When's the last time a disease was cured? Polio?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, the more funding the more this can be refined amongst other treatments
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the days of "curing a disease" are over. It's just tooo profitable to sell a lifetime of treatments. What's the real incentive to cure a disease? When's the last time a disease was cured? Polio?

etherous.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoax
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    texas409 wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »

etherous.

Chris Rock said the same polio joke in 99...people been aware money is made in medicine vs a cure