What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Mike Jones back WHO? I said Mike Jones!

13»

Replies

• CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhh this shit pathetic
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad. You can see the discoloration and spots on his face. He definitely looks sick.
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
    skpjr78
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 11,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So here's my question;

When Mike Jones was hot 10 years ago and he had those t-shirts that said Who Is Mike Jones with the phone number, was he good back then or was he just a 1 hit wonder?

Because honestly, I remember the hype but I don't actually remember his music.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

• AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike had some hits, so he definitely wasn't a one hit wonder, and the album he dropped was ok with a few decent songs on there. He wasn't real good, though.
    That repeating of the lines got old quick, and I remember Chamillion used to get at him with the diss records lol.
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
    BamBamMr7GramCashmoneyDux
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Mase might be lame, but he could rap and he had hits.

Go listen to S.D.E. Lil nigga

tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

"I'm only here for the one thing you lack
    And make dj's scratch is he is he back
    Kids in the hood stutter it's a it's a fact
    It's the kid resurrected it's a it's a wrap"
    mase
    lol.gif

technically mike jones had hits to. so did vanilla ice, skello and mc hammer so whats ur fucking point?
    Back Then by Mike Jones
    from Who Is Mike Jones?
    US Chart Peak #22
    US R&B Chart Peak #15

Still Tippin
    from Who Is Mike Jones?
    US Chart Peak #60
    US R&B Chart Peak #25
    http://www.musicvf.com/Mike+Jones.art
    5 Grand_God_
  • BrazilianHairMoneyBrazilianHairMoney Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    He look way betta, he was looking like this
    b96ask.jpg
    They ask, have I gave up on ~music~ no I just want to do it my way. I can't afford to listen to others, the price they charge for life is too expensive.Fuck The World Young Jeezy Feat August Alsina:
    skpjr78CashmoneyDux
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    So here's my question;

When Mike Jones was hot 10 years ago and he had those t-shirts that said Who Is Mike Jones with the phone number, was he good back then or was he just a 1 hit wonder?

Because honestly, I remember the hype but I don't actually remember his music.

By the looks of things he still got the same number.. Hit him up and ask him. I'm quite sure he got time to talk.

Yeah, he probably going to answer the phone now.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • BrazilianHairMoneyBrazilianHairMoney Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    He probably answer the phone like whooo?

All jokes aside tho. I hope he isn't sick
    They ask, have I gave up on ~music~ no I just want to do it my way. I can't afford to listen to others, the price they charge for life is too expensive.Fuck The World Young Jeezy Feat August Alsina:
    SheerExcellenceA$AP_A$TON
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chamillionaire used to kill this nigga on them diss songs back in the day
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    CashmoneyDux
  • I Self Lord & MasterI Self Lord & Master Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    His career ended with a broken nose and bruised ego.

l_15fd2fdef1428f0828bc8e9bd2133d68.jpg

Nigga bare foot and shit

That's that down south shit

They take off they shoes n socks before head ups

"I'M JACK JOHNSON, HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. I'M BLACK...THEY NEVER LET ME FORGET IT. I'M BLACK, ALRIGHT....I'LL NEVER LET THEM FORGET IT"

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like he had to pawn that grill
  • memphis2sacniccmemphis2sacnicc Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His career ended with a broken nose and bruised ego.

l_15fd2fdef1428f0828bc8e9bd2133d68.jpg

Nigga bare foot and shit

That's that down south shit

They take off they shoes n socks before head ups
    Naw he got whooped out his clothes that night.

• T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike Jones killed his own career. He got the big head & started calling himself the mayor of Houston but he didn't know that he wasn't going to last long. When his ego got big then he killed his relationship with other Houston rappers plus Chamillionaire was bodying him
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    Trollio FosheezyBlackAX410
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a refresher. Seeing Mike now, and comparing this article to what's going on. Yeah its ugly for Mike.

http://mediatakeout.com/45747/explosive-blind-item-rapper-reportedly-gave-girlfriend-hiv.html?mobile=1

Article screams "back then, didn't want me. Now I'm hot they all on me".
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO good lawd that was struggletastic that app check musta been fat cuz dude been in hiding for a smooth 6 years and lol @ screaming "money train" at the end of that putrid verse
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

jee504skpjr78
  • LincolnLincoln Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo i had Dillalude 2 playing in the Lupe thread in another tab while playing this and forgot about it
    and goddamn that shit sounded horrid
    So it almost makes the video as is sound better
    cause u got other doo doo to compare it to

13»