What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

why do so many people call Jay-Z a biter?

24

Replies

  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RD went gold bruh
    (Really though?)
    texasdaking88
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I always thought biting was taking someone's lyrics or flow and trying to pass it off as yours. Most of the shit that Jay quotes is well known Biggie, Kane,etc lines. Plus how many rappers have used a Jay lyric or flow ranging from Lil Wayne, Game, Lupe,etc.

    These dudes playing dumb bro
    texasdaking88Delphasmiamivice305
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mchg is a great album, we all just don't know our history
    ericb4prezMister B.WhoisDonG???D0wn
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh ***Ms AllHipHop 2014*** Posts: 11,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus, his own flow is foolish.

    In Chicago next month. Where should we meet up?
    giphy.gif



    Jazz Fest!!
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    Busta Carmichael
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    BobOblah wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    He payed homage a little too much, he even bit Nas.

    How?

    "From the womb to the tomb, from now until my doom / Drink Army from one cup pass it around the room / That's the ritual"


    Rapping Nas Verbal Intercouse bars on the same album he's dissing Nas

    First off nas is far from the only nigga that used from the womb to the tomb in rap, and like u said that's the shit on nas album, era, so what better way to shit on a nigga than to take his own claim to fame and use it against him? Max b used the ballin adlib on a few diss songs against Jim jones
    verbal juke
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,804 Regulator
    Curren$y does the same exact thing (x10) but you never hear the same niggas that call Hov a biter say that about Spitta. Niggas is hypocrites/haters.

    They all just dickriding Nas's opinion from ether. You never heard that accusation before that. Just like all of a sudden Em "murdered" Jay on Renegade when in reality they both evenly kilt that track

    They would criticize how Jay breathes if they could on some "why Jay gotta breathe all the air with his big nose and big lips". Fuck niggas can't think for themsleves

    How old is you? Before the beef, jay was a big biter, that was well known. It was also well known Em murdered Jay on Renegade. None of this shit was new when Nas said it.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Trillaaaaaatexasdaking88Mr 202GetoBoyqawshun
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,949 Regulator
    Plus, his own flow is foolish.

    In Chicago next month. Where should we meet up?
    giphy.gif



    Jazz Fest!!

    Deal
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    nineties wrote: »
    the ironic thing is, the album most people regard as Jigga's best album is Reasonable Doubt, the album with 0 homage lines to Big. He didn't need Big's lines to shine.

    This isn't a Biggie hate thread btw. I'm just calling it straight down the line.

    Thats the thing. RD didnt have shine or luster. It was dull and overlooked. 85% of the niggas was watching WB Kids when RD dropped. They fail to believe that the $500 millon dollar land mammal was once just another mafioso east coast rapper trying to fit into Raekwon and Nas lane.

    RD didnt do it for him or Rocafella Records. He went to Def Jam under and let Puffy executive produce vol 1 so he can get that jiggy shiny suit sound.

    But everybody was a jiggy shiny suit rapper in 97. Lox, Nas, Puffy. This another lane Jay Z merged into too late. He saw what real CEOs like Birdman and Master P doing down south this nigga started rapping about Bling Bling, Bounce With Me. Like DMX asked him in 98 "When NY start bouncing?" UGK did him a favor to give him some street cred with real niggas and he re records his verse because our nigga Pimp C murdered him on his own shit. Ungrateful fucker.

    In 2000 after 2 albums the prior year Nas plays the background and releases a crew album based around QB fam. Months later Jay Z does the same shit but instead of being a Beans and Bleek album like he promised he hogs up the stinker but gets outshined by Face and Freeway

    Krs 1 releases a album called Blueprint in 1990. I meant Jay Z releases an album called blueprint in 2001

    He bit from Master P and Too Short retirement book only to come back like Master P and Too Short


    American Wanksta is his biggest lie. This is fantasy drug dealing raps meeting science fiction by warping the fragment of time. After that wack ass Kingdom Bum Jay Z jumped on the trap wave that Gucci and Jeezy made popular in 2006-2007. He bit off more than he can chew on this album. He got his dates, duck tales and even POV refrences all mixed up. Once again I will ask you jigga warrior like i did in 09. What niggas was smoking/selling crack and hollerin "rock boys" in 1970-1971 Harlem.

    WTT was a leech album that not only aged horribly but is the grave marker for Kanye West career. Jay Z rapped about wearing and having swag like Dricky Graham. Shameless whoring of his legacy, his friendship and working relationshp with Kanye just to get an album on the charts. WTT sounds so fucking dated in 2015

    Magna Carta Holy Fail is his coon album. After he saw Nicki, Wayne and Drake successfully cross back and forth between urban and crag charts Jay Z figured he could do the same with that generic euro pop sound. I thought I would never hear Jay Z uninspiringly and lazily belt out the wack shit that he did on Tom Ford then again this is the same nigga who made Ghetto Techno

    you are gay
    KamPushMetexasdaking88Jabu_Rulemiamivice305
  • Dave2one6Dave2one6 Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _God_ wrote: »
    BobOblah wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    He payed homage a little too much, he even bit Nas.

    How?

    "From the womb to the tomb, from now until my doom / Drink Army from one cup pass it around the room / That's the ritual"


    Rapping Nas Verbal Intercouse bars on the same album he's dissing Nas

    First off nas is far from the only nigga that used from the womb to the tomb in rap, and like u said that's the shit on nas album, era, so what better way to shit on a nigga than to take his own claim to fame and use it against him? Max b used the ballin adlib on a few diss songs against Jim jones

    "That's the ritual" makes it clear he's taking it from Nas not anywhere else. and I don't understand the bolded
    And_So_It_Burnsverbal juke
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BobOblah wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    BobOblah wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    He payed homage a little too much, he even bit Nas.

    How?

    "From the womb to the tomb, from now until my doom / Drink Army from one cup pass it around the room / That's the ritual"


    Rapping Nas Verbal Intercouse bars on the same album he's dissing Nas

    First off nas is far from the only nigga that used from the womb to the tomb in rap, and like u said that's the shit on nas album, era, so what better way to shit on a nigga than to take his own claim to fame and use it against him? Max b used the ballin adlib on a few diss songs against Jim jones

    "That's the ritual" makes it clear he's taking it from Nas not anywhere else. and I don't understand the bolded

    Ok say u ballin against mj, if you really want to stick it him, you're going to have you're tongue waggin, then you're going act like you're going right, then boom you stop on a dime, you guide you're defender to keep going right, then you pull back and drain a 21 footer, all net, then leave your hand up.

    That shittin on mj with his own move, that's how you shit on the nigga you're going against with his own claim to fame ( nas' classic verses)

    It's an analogy
    And_So_It_BurnsDisciplined InSightclairvoyanceverbal juke
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a difference between paying homage and being on a nigga dick
    KamPushMeilledoutmrrealoneWhoisDonG???
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    nineties wrote: »
    the ironic thing is, the album most people regard as Jigga's best album is Reasonable Doubt, the album with 0 homage lines to Big. He didn't need Big's lines to shine.

    This isn't a Biggie hate thread btw. I'm just calling it straight down the line.

    Thats the thing. RD didnt have shine or luster. It was dull and overlooked. 85% of the niggas was watching WB Kids when RD dropped. They fail to believe that the $500 millon dollar land mammal was once just another mafioso east coast rapper trying to fit into Raekwon and Nas lane.

    RD didnt do it for him or Rocafella Records. He went to Def Jam under and let Puffy executive produce vol 1 so he can get that jiggy shiny suit sound.

    But everybody was a jiggy shiny suit rapper in 97. Lox, Nas, Puffy. This another lane Jay Z merged into too late. He saw what real CEOs like Birdman and Master P doing down south this nigga started rapping about Bling Bling, Bounce With Me. Like DMX asked him in 98 "When NY start bouncing?" UGK did him a favor to give him some street cred with real niggas and he re records his verse because our nigga Pimp C murdered him on his own shit. Ungrateful fucker.

    In 2000 after 2 albums the prior year Nas plays the background and releases a crew album based around QB fam. Months later Jay Z does the same shit but instead of being a Beans and Bleek album like he promised he hogs up the stinker but gets outshined by Face and Freeway

    Krs 1 releases a album called Blueprint in 1990. I meant Jay Z releases an album called blueprint in 2001

    He bit from Master P and Too Short retirement book only to come back like Master P and Too Short


    American Wanksta is his biggest lie. This is fantasy drug dealing raps meeting science fiction by warping the fragment of time. After that wack ass Kingdom Bum Jay Z jumped on the trap wave that Gucci and Jeezy made popular in 2006-2007. He bit off more than he can chew on this album. He got his dates, duck tales and even POV refrences all mixed up. Once again I will ask you jigga warrior like i did in 09. What niggas was smoking/selling crack and hollerin "rock boys" in 1970-1971 Harlem.

    WTT was a leech album that not only aged horribly but is the grave marker for Kanye West career. Jay Z rapped about wearing and having swag like Dricky Graham. Shameless whoring of his legacy, his friendship and working relationshp with Kanye just to get an album on the charts. WTT sounds so fucking dated in 2015

    Magna Carta Holy Fail is his coon album. After he saw Nicki, Wayne and Drake successfully cross back and forth between urban and crag charts Jay Z figured he could do the same with that generic euro pop sound. I thought I would never hear Jay Z uninspiringly and lazily belt out the wack shit that he did on Tom Ford then again this is the same nigga who made Ghetto Techno

    Standing ovation for this post

    Everything got covered
    aneed123TrillaaaaaaMr 202
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    There is a difference between paying homage and being on a nigga dick

    Niggas can nosign this all they want but when it come to Jay Z yall be giving the nigga a pass that yall know, that yall KNOW yall be killin Game for.
    texasdaking88illedout
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,400 Regulator
    man i don't right shit!

    lmao Cam's version always mad me laugh
  • mchgmchg West PhillyPosts: 190 ✭✭
    Cuz when you're the GOAT & inspire legions of Nas Lost stans & Camel haters to walk around w/ their period thongs inna twist & the meer mention of ur GOATness they'll come up w/ any delusional bullshit 2 downplay the fact that u shit on their fav in every way possible :bawling:

    As if Hov ain't tell y'all way back in '97 on City Is Mine that he was gon keep Biggie's legacy alive by spittin his lyrics, & he's done exactly that :bawling:

    Hov's taken Biggie further than Gaydakiss, NAs Lost, or any MC in history has & kept his memory burning bright in the most hip hop way possible...with BARS :bawling:

    Nas Lost stans & Camel haters LOST :bawling:
    "Don't be good, my nigga, be great"
    -Jay Z (FUTW)
    JDSTAYWITITmiamivice305verbal jukeMr 202illedoutDR. JEK
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as he don't rap the line bout sucking a man off
    (Really though?)
    mrrealoneverbal juke
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 11,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that biggie line is from a richard pryor joke, idk how many times that has to be said to you niggas
    _Goldie_Trillaaaaaa_God_And_So_It_BurnsWhoisDonG???
Sign In or Register to comment.