What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

why do so many people call Jay-Z a biter?

124»

Replies

  • murdapmurdap "they are what we thought they were and we let them off the hook"Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    mchg wrote: »
    Cuz when you're the GOAT & inspire legions of Nas Lost stans & Camel haters to walk around w/ their period thongs inna twist & the meer mention of ur GOATness they'll come up w/ any delusional bullshit 2 downplay the fact that u shit on their fav in every way possible :bawling:

    As if Hov ain't tell y'all way back in '97 on City Is Mine that he was gon keep Biggie's legacy alive by spittin his lyrics, & he's done exactly that :bawling:

    Hov's taken Biggie further than Gaydakiss, NAs Lost, or any MC in history has & kept his memory burning bright in the most hip hop way possible...with BARS :bawling:

    Nas Lost stans & Camel haters LOST :bawling:


    Yeah because we really need jay to spit bigs raps so we don't forget big GTFOH.
    That's how he chooses to keep his mans name alive,if he's not spitting biggies lines, he's mentioning biggies name(me I'm out the bed-stuy, HOME OF THE BOY BIGGIE...) on his biggest records. Biggies fans and biggies people don't have any problem with that,they want him to keep keeping biggie alive,they appreciate Jay for that and y'all Nas fans are here killing yourselves over nothing but a reason to make Jay look bad.... Fact is all the biggie lines Jay used put together cannot make up 1 song and this nigga dropped 15 albums filled with bangers and classics so y'all don't make sense to me at all

    15 albums filled with bangers and classics is very debatable, did you listen to that magna carter bullshit? I am not looking for a reason to make jay look bad I call it how I see it, truth be told I think jay is a bitch for what he did to DMX. Jay will never be on the same level as X no matter how much he tries to convince us otherwise, most of you buy his bullshit tho, it's actually kinda fascinating to see, one day you might wise up.

    What are you debating? Jigga Don't have bangers? Among all the goat candidates who has more bangers than Hov? As far as classic albums you can't deny the boy he gave us some classics.. Yea I'm not a fan of Magna Carta but I love nickels and dimes,ocean,heaven,BBC, versus, LA FAMILIA but then again Jay is not catering for niggas like me and you only,corporate bosses take their girls to his shows so he carters for them too, I was at an Indian party the other nite DJ was playing Indian records but as soon as that Jay record with an iNdian guy came on everybody went crazy,that made me understand while he will do certain records,if he keeps trying to please you and I he wont be a multi millionaire and able to employ people that need jobs, if you don't believe me ask Nas.Jays a hustler disguised as a rapper.
    As for X I hate to say this but his career was already over when Jay became president I mean for anybody to blame Jay for DMXs situation the person gotta be smoking whatever X Is smoking.
    50 is still around from the strength of his first album,if you have the type of success X had and still fail you can't blame nobody but yourself.
    You probably one of the dudes blaming Don King for Tysons current situation.X simply didn't plan for the future and he didn't manage himself well end of the story
    The guys we consider goats have Jay in their top 5 so how can you even deny him?
    X was great in his prime but he's not on Goat level he's a better rapper than 50 and Nelly but they on the same career level to me and yes I put Nelly in there

    Quit sucking the camel off only good album he got is blue print 1 the rest straight booty butt cheeks the only time the radio even play jay-z is when beyonce has him featured on his songs jayz the most overrated rapper ever.

    5 rappers with better albums than camel man

    5. Drake
    4. Rick Ross
    3. Snoop Dogg
    2. Nas
    1. Lil Wayne
    GetoBoyLouis DevinearKamPushMe
  • Mr 202Mr 202 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    murdap wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    mchg wrote: »
    Cuz when you're the GOAT & inspire legions of Nas Lost stans & Camel haters to walk around w/ their period thongs inna twist & the meer mention of ur GOATness they'll come up w/ any delusional bullshit 2 downplay the fact that u shit on their fav in every way possible :bawling:

    As if Hov ain't tell y'all way back in '97 on City Is Mine that he was gon keep Biggie's legacy alive by spittin his lyrics, & he's done exactly that :bawling:

    Hov's taken Biggie further than Gaydakiss, NAs Lost, or any MC in history has & kept his memory burning bright in the most hip hop way possible...with BARS :bawling:

    Nas Lost stans & Camel haters LOST :bawling:


    Yeah because we really need jay to spit bigs raps so we don't forget big GTFOH.
    That's how he chooses to keep his mans name alive,if he's not spitting biggies lines, he's mentioning biggies name(me I'm out the bed-stuy, HOME OF THE BOY BIGGIE...) on his biggest records. Biggies fans and biggies people don't have any problem with that,they want him to keep keeping biggie alive,they appreciate Jay for that and y'all Nas fans are here killing yourselves over nothing but a reason to make Jay look bad.... Fact is all the biggie lines Jay used put together cannot make up 1 song and this nigga dropped 15 albums filled with bangers and classics so y'all don't make sense to me at all

    15 albums filled with bangers and classics is very debatable, did you listen to that magna carter bullshit? I am not looking for a reason to make jay look bad I call it how I see it, truth be told I think jay is a bitch for what he did to DMX. Jay will never be on the same level as X no matter how much he tries to convince us otherwise, most of you buy his bullshit tho, it's actually kinda fascinating to see, one day you might wise up.

    What are you debating? Jigga Don't have bangers? Among all the goat candidates who has more bangers than Hov? As far as classic albums you can't deny the boy he gave us some classics.. Yea I'm not a fan of Magna Carta but I love nickels and dimes,ocean,heaven,BBC, versus, LA FAMILIA but then again Jay is not catering for niggas like me and you only,corporate bosses take their girls to his shows so he carters for them too, I was at an Indian party the other nite DJ was playing Indian records but as soon as that Jay record with an iNdian guy came on everybody went crazy,that made me understand while he will do certain records,if he keeps trying to please you and I he wont be a multi millionaire and able to employ people that need jobs, if you don't believe me ask Nas.Jays a hustler disguised as a rapper.
    As for X I hate to say this but his career was already over when Jay became president I mean for anybody to blame Jay for DMXs situation the person gotta be smoking whatever X Is smoking.
    50 is still around from the strength of his first album,if you have the type of success X had and still fail you can't blame nobody but yourself.
    You probably one of the dudes blaming Don King for Tysons current situation.X simply didn't plan for the future and he didn't manage himself well end of the story
    The guys we consider goats have Jay in their top 5 so how can you even deny him?
    X was great in his prime but he's not on Goat level he's a better rapper than 50 and Nelly but they on the same career level to me and yes I put Nelly in there

    Quit sucking the camel off only good album he got is blue print 1 the rest straight booty butt cheeks the only time the radio even play jay-z is when beyonce has him featured on his songs jayz the most overrated rapper ever.

    5 rappers with better albums than camel man

    5. Drake
    4. Rick Ross
    3. Snoop Dogg
    2. Nas
    1. Lil Wayne

    Thought I was debating with somebody that has a lil'hiphop knowledge, my fault
  • murdapmurdap "they are what we thought they were and we let them off the hook"Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    murdap wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    mchg wrote: »
    Cuz when you're the GOAT & inspire legions of Nas Lost stans & Camel haters to walk around w/ their period thongs inna twist & the meer mention of ur GOATness they'll come up w/ any delusional bullshit 2 downplay the fact that u shit on their fav in every way possible :bawling:

    As if Hov ain't tell y'all way back in '97 on City Is Mine that he was gon keep Biggie's legacy alive by spittin his lyrics, & he's done exactly that :bawling:

    Hov's taken Biggie further than Gaydakiss, NAs Lost, or any MC in history has & kept his memory burning bright in the most hip hop way possible...with BARS :bawling:

    Nas Lost stans & Camel haters LOST :bawling:


    Yeah because we really need jay to spit bigs raps so we don't forget big GTFOH.
    That's how he chooses to keep his mans name alive,if he's not spitting biggies lines, he's mentioning biggies name(me I'm out the bed-stuy, HOME OF THE BOY BIGGIE...) on his biggest records. Biggies fans and biggies people don't have any problem with that,they want him to keep keeping biggie alive,they appreciate Jay for that and y'all Nas fans are here killing yourselves over nothing but a reason to make Jay look bad.... Fact is all the biggie lines Jay used put together cannot make up 1 song and this nigga dropped 15 albums filled with bangers and classics so y'all don't make sense to me at all

    15 albums filled with bangers and classics is very debatable, did you listen to that magna carter bullshit? I am not looking for a reason to make jay look bad I call it how I see it, truth be told I think jay is a bitch for what he did to DMX. Jay will never be on the same level as X no matter how much he tries to convince us otherwise, most of you buy his bullshit tho, it's actually kinda fascinating to see, one day you might wise up.

    What are you debating? Jigga Don't have bangers? Among all the goat candidates who has more bangers than Hov? As far as classic albums you can't deny the boy he gave us some classics.. Yea I'm not a fan of Magna Carta but I love nickels and dimes,ocean,heaven,BBC, versus, LA FAMILIA but then again Jay is not catering for niggas like me and you only,corporate bosses take their girls to his shows so he carters for them too, I was at an Indian party the other nite DJ was playing Indian records but as soon as that Jay record with an iNdian guy came on everybody went crazy,that made me understand while he will do certain records,if he keeps trying to please you and I he wont be a multi millionaire and able to employ people that need jobs, if you don't believe me ask Nas.Jays a hustler disguised as a rapper.
    As for X I hate to say this but his career was already over when Jay became president I mean for anybody to blame Jay for DMXs situation the person gotta be smoking whatever X Is smoking.
    50 is still around from the strength of his first album,if you have the type of success X had and still fail you can't blame nobody but yourself.
    You probably one of the dudes blaming Don King for Tysons current situation.X simply didn't plan for the future and he didn't manage himself well end of the story
    The guys we consider goats have Jay in their top 5 so how can you even deny him?
    X was great in his prime but he's not on Goat level he's a better rapper than 50 and Nelly but they on the same career level to me and yes I put Nelly in there

    Quit sucking the camel off only good album he got is blue print 1 the rest straight booty butt cheeks the only time the radio even play jay-z is when beyonce has him featured on his songs jayz the most overrated rapper ever.

    5 rappers with better albums than camel man

    5. Drake
    4. Rick Ross
    3. Snoop Dogg
    2. Nas
    1. Lil Wayne

    Thought I was debating with somebody that has a lil'hiphop knowledge, my fault

    Looking for somebody with hip hop knowledge

    "He is I and I and him " jay z

    I own every jay album and them shits aged worse than a cheap jug of milk.
    choppa_styleilledout
  • Mr 202Mr 202 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    murdap wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    murdap wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    mchg wrote: »
    Cuz when you're the GOAT & inspire legions of Nas Lost stans & Camel haters to walk around w/ their period thongs inna twist & the meer mention of ur GOATness they'll come up w/ any delusional bullshit 2 downplay the fact that u shit on their fav in every way possible :bawling:

    As if Hov ain't tell y'all way back in '97 on City Is Mine that he was gon keep Biggie's legacy alive by spittin his lyrics, & he's done exactly that :bawling:

    Hov's taken Biggie further than Gaydakiss, NAs Lost, or any MC in history has & kept his memory burning bright in the most hip hop way possible...with BARS :bawling:

    Nas Lost stans & Camel haters LOST :bawling:


    Yeah because we really need jay to spit bigs raps so we don't forget big GTFOH.
    That's how he chooses to keep his mans name alive,if he's not spitting biggies lines, he's mentioning biggies name(me I'm out the bed-stuy, HOME OF THE BOY BIGGIE...) on his biggest records. Biggies fans and biggies people don't have any problem with that,they want him to keep keeping biggie alive,they appreciate Jay for that and y'all Nas fans are here killing yourselves over nothing but a reason to make Jay look bad.... Fact is all the biggie lines Jay used put together cannot make up 1 song and this nigga dropped 15 albums filled with bangers and classics so y'all don't make sense to me at all

    15 albums filled with bangers and classics is very debatable, did you listen to that magna carter bullshit? I am not looking for a reason to make jay look bad I call it how I see it, truth be told I think jay is a bitch for what he did to DMX. Jay will never be on the same level as X no matter how much he tries to convince us otherwise, most of you buy his bullshit tho, it's actually kinda fascinating to see, one day you might wise up.

    What are you debating? Jigga Don't have bangers? Among all the goat candidates who has more bangers than Hov? As far as classic albums you can't deny the boy he gave us some classics.. Yea I'm not a fan of Magna Carta but I love nickels and dimes,ocean,heaven,BBC, versus, LA FAMILIA but then again Jay is not catering for niggas like me and you only,corporate bosses take their girls to his shows so he carters for them too, I was at an Indian party the other nite DJ was playing Indian records but as soon as that Jay record with an iNdian guy came on everybody went crazy,that made me understand while he will do certain records,if he keeps trying to please you and I he wont be a multi millionaire and able to employ people that need jobs, if you don't believe me ask Nas.Jays a hustler disguised as a rapper.
    As for X I hate to say this but his career was already over when Jay became president I mean for anybody to blame Jay for DMXs situation the person gotta be smoking whatever X Is smoking.
    50 is still around from the strength of his first album,if you have the type of success X had and still fail you can't blame nobody but yourself.
    You probably one of the dudes blaming Don King for Tysons current situation.X simply didn't plan for the future and he didn't manage himself well end of the story
    The guys we consider goats have Jay in their top 5 so how can you even deny him?
    X was great in his prime but he's not on Goat level he's a better rapper than 50 and Nelly but they on the same career level to me and yes I put Nelly in there

    Quit sucking the camel off only good album he got is blue print 1 the rest straight booty butt cheeks the only time the radio even play jay-z is when beyonce has him featured on his songs jayz the most overrated rapper ever.

    5 rappers with better albums than camel man

    5. Drake
    4. Rick Ross
    3. Snoop Dogg
    2. Nas
    1. Lil Wayne

    Thought I was debating with somebody that has a lil'hiphop knowledge, my fault

    Looking for somebody with hip hop knowledge

    "He is I and I and him " jay z

    I own every jay album and them shits aged worse than a cheap jug of milk.
    Haha that was funny but owning Jayz albums don't make you a hiphop head. Your parents might buy you blueprint 1,2 and 3 for Christmas because you like
    "IZZO,Me and my girlfriend and Empire State of mind"so again owning an albums don't really make you a hiphop head. The list you put out there told me every thing I need to know about your hiphop knowledge.
  • murdapmurdap "they are what we thought they were and we let them off the hook"Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    murdap wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    murdap wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    mchg wrote: »
    Cuz when you're the GOAT & inspire legions of Nas Lost stans & Camel haters to walk around w/ their period thongs inna twist & the meer mention of ur GOATness they'll come up w/ any delusional bullshit 2 downplay the fact that u shit on their fav in every way possible :bawling:

    As if Hov ain't tell y'all way back in '97 on City Is Mine that he was gon keep Biggie's legacy alive by spittin his lyrics, & he's done exactly that :bawling:

    Hov's taken Biggie further than Gaydakiss, NAs Lost, or any MC in history has & kept his memory burning bright in the most hip hop way possible...with BARS :bawling:

    Nas Lost stans & Camel haters LOST :bawling:


    Yeah because we really need jay to spit bigs raps so we don't forget big GTFOH.
    That's how he chooses to keep his mans name alive,if he's not spitting biggies lines, he's mentioning biggies name(me I'm out the bed-stuy, HOME OF THE BOY BIGGIE...) on his biggest records. Biggies fans and biggies people don't have any problem with that,they want him to keep keeping biggie alive,they appreciate Jay for that and y'all Nas fans are here killing yourselves over nothing but a reason to make Jay look bad.... Fact is all the biggie lines Jay used put together cannot make up 1 song and this nigga dropped 15 albums filled with bangers and classics so y'all don't make sense to me at all

    15 albums filled with bangers and classics is very debatable, did you listen to that magna carter bullshit? I am not looking for a reason to make jay look bad I call it how I see it, truth be told I think jay is a bitch for what he did to DMX. Jay will never be on the same level as X no matter how much he tries to convince us otherwise, most of you buy his bullshit tho, it's actually kinda fascinating to see, one day you might wise up.

    What are you debating? Jigga Don't have bangers? Among all the goat candidates who has more bangers than Hov? As far as classic albums you can't deny the boy he gave us some classics.. Yea I'm not a fan of Magna Carta but I love nickels and dimes,ocean,heaven,BBC, versus, LA FAMILIA but then again Jay is not catering for niggas like me and you only,corporate bosses take their girls to his shows so he carters for them too, I was at an Indian party the other nite DJ was playing Indian records but as soon as that Jay record with an iNdian guy came on everybody went crazy,that made me understand while he will do certain records,if he keeps trying to please you and I he wont be a multi millionaire and able to employ people that need jobs, if you don't believe me ask Nas.Jays a hustler disguised as a rapper.
    As for X I hate to say this but his career was already over when Jay became president I mean for anybody to blame Jay for DMXs situation the person gotta be smoking whatever X Is smoking.
    50 is still around from the strength of his first album,if you have the type of success X had and still fail you can't blame nobody but yourself.
    You probably one of the dudes blaming Don King for Tysons current situation.X simply didn't plan for the future and he didn't manage himself well end of the story
    The guys we consider goats have Jay in their top 5 so how can you even deny him?
    X was great in his prime but he's not on Goat level he's a better rapper than 50 and Nelly but they on the same career level to me and yes I put Nelly in there

    Quit sucking the camel off only good album he got is blue print 1 the rest straight booty butt cheeks the only time the radio even play jay-z is when beyonce has him featured on his songs jayz the most overrated rapper ever.

    5 rappers with better albums than camel man

    5. Drake
    4. Rick Ross
    3. Snoop Dogg
    2. Nas
    1. Lil Wayne

    Thought I was debating with somebody that has a lil'hiphop knowledge, my fault

    Looking for somebody with hip hop knowledge

    "He is I and I and him " jay z

    I own every jay album and them shits aged worse than a cheap jug of milk.
    Haha that was funny but owning Jayz albums don't make you a hiphop head. Your parents might buy you blueprint 1,2 and 3 for Christmas because you like
    "IZZO,Me and my girlfriend and Empire State of mind"so again owning an albums don't really make you a hiphop head. The list you put out there told me every thing I need to know about your hiphop knowledge.

    I own

    Reasonable Doubt
    Vol 1
    Vol 2
    Vol 3
    Blue print 1
    Blue print 2
    Black album
    Kingdom Come
    Blue print 3 bought at a flea market for $1
    Mchg
    Best of Both Worlds
    Battle for the throne
    American Gangster

    Only album i didnt buy was that lincoln park bullshit. Blue print 3 was on sale for 10 dimes or 20 nickles thats how you know it was trash. Of all the albums i bought all wack cept for a handful of songs here and there. Now im a fan of Bp1 thats my shit.
  • BedStuyBedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battle of the throne??? lol
    tumblr_oevnc1iVjw1vet0bvo1_1280.jpg
    illedout
  • murdapmurdap "they are what we thought they were and we let them off the hook"Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    cybertr0n wrote: »
    Battle of the throne???

    You say tomatoe i say to-mat-o. Either way Kanye ripped him on every track how the beat maker producer go harder than the rapper thats like Puffy outrapping biggie. It would never happen.
    illedout
  • GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear the trolling in here when it comes to Jay is legendary.... It's like niggas be on a race to see who can say the most outlandish thing
    texasdaking88illedout
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    mchg wrote: »
    Cuz when you're the GOAT & inspire legions of Nas Lost stans & Camel haters to walk around w/ their period thongs inna twist & the meer mention of ur GOATness they'll come up w/ any delusional bullshit 2 downplay the fact that u shit on their fav in every way possible :bawling:

    As if Hov ain't tell y'all way back in '97 on City Is Mine that he was gon keep Biggie's legacy alive by spittin his lyrics, & he's done exactly that :bawling:

    Hov's taken Biggie further than Gaydakiss, NAs Lost, or any MC in history has & kept his memory burning bright in the most hip hop way possible...with BARS :bawling:

    Nas Lost stans & Camel haters LOST :bawling:


    Yeah because we really need jay to spit bigs raps so we don't forget big GTFOH.
    That's how he chooses to keep his mans name alive,if he's not spitting biggies lines, he's mentioning biggies name(me I'm out the bed-stuy, HOME OF THE BOY BIGGIE...) on his biggest records. Biggies fans and biggies people don't have any problem with that,they want him to keep keeping biggie alive,they appreciate Jay for that and y'all Nas fans are here killing yourselves over nothing but a reason to make Jay look bad.... Fact is all the biggie lines Jay used put together cannot make up 1 song and this nigga dropped 15 albums filled with bangers and classics so y'all don't make sense to me at all

    15 albums filled with bangers and classics is very debatable, did you listen to that magna carter bullshit? I am not looking for a reason to make jay look bad I call it how I see it, truth be told I think jay is a bitch for what he did to DMX. Jay will never be on the same level as X no matter how much he tries to convince us otherwise, most of you buy his bullshit tho, it's actually kinda fascinating to see, one day you might wise up.

    What are you debating? Jigga Don't have bangers? Among all the goat candidates who has more bangers than Hov? As far as classic albums you can't deny the boy he gave us some classics.. Yea I'm not a fan of Magna Carta but I love nickels and dimes,ocean,heaven,BBC, versus, LA FAMILIA but then again Jay is not catering for niggas like me and you only,corporate bosses take their girls to his shows so he carters for them too, I was at an Indian party the other nite DJ was playing Indian records but as soon as that Jay record with an iNdian guy came on everybody went crazy,that made me understand while he will do certain records,if he keeps trying to please you and I he wont be a multi millionaire and able to employ people that need jobs, if you don't believe me ask Nas.Jays a hustler disguised as a rapper.
    As for X I hate to say this but his career was already over when Jay became president I mean for anybody to blame Jay for DMXs situation the person gotta be smoking whatever X Is smoking.
    50 is still around from the strength of his first album,if you have the type of success X had and still fail you can't blame nobody but yourself.
    You probably one of the dudes blaming Don King for Tysons current situation.X simply didn't plan for the future and he didn't manage himself well end of the story
    The guys we consider goats have Jay in their top 5 so how can you even deny him?
    X was great in his prime but he's not on Goat level he's a better rapper than 50 and Nelly but they on the same career level to me and yes I put Nelly in there

    I can respect this, I'm just not a big jay fan like I once was, yes no doubt jay has bangers I still listen to some of his shit and respect him I just wouldn't put him in my top 10, plus I don't respect the way he was scared to battle after Nas dished out the ether, plus most of his shit is overrated on here, people call the black album a classic wtf? it's all opinions if people love it like that then good for them.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    illedout
  • Shawn Jay-Z CarterShawn Jay-Z Carter Semi-retiredPosts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Got an inspirational quote for yall, these words just came to me

    I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world
    Preach2Teachchoppa_styleilledoutnillerthekid
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mchg wrote: »
    mchg wrote: »
    Cuz when you're the GOAT & inspire legions of Nas Lost stans & Camel haters to walk around w/ their period thongs inna twist & the meer mention of ur GOATness they'll come up w/ any delusional bullshit 2 downplay the fact that u shit on their fav in every way possible :bawling:

    As if Hov ain't tell y'all way back in '97 on City Is Mine that he was gon keep Biggie's legacy alive by spittin his lyrics, & he's done exactly that :bawling:

    Hov's taken Biggie further than Gaydakiss, NAs Lost, or any MC in history has & kept his memory burning bright in the most hip hop way possible...with BARS :bawling:

    Nas Lost stans & Camel haters LOST :bawling:


    Yeah because we really need jay to spit bigs raps so we don't forget big GTFOH.

    No one gives a single iota of a fuck what u pathetic, delusional Nas Lost stans & Camel haters need as u sit in the bush outside ur local daycare hijacking the wifi to browse the IC & praying the cops don't pepper spray & Dr. Dre yo ass again 4 peeking @ toddlers thru the windows w/ yo dick out :bawling:

    Biggie was Hov's closet friend in the industry (confirmed numerous times by insiders in both crews) & that's how he chose 2 celebrate his legacy :bawling:

    Stay salty, tho :bawling:

    How do you explain jay biting Nas and 2pac then? they were not friends and he still jacked their shit, it is a known fact that jay is a dick riding faggot who loves the attention.

    didn't jay also bite another nas rhyme with the swade timbs on my feet makes my cypher complete line? you jay stans are in denial, I remember when I was young and I heard jay spit "I take the cake from under the bakers thumb" and I thought wow thats a nice line, I thought it was nice for years until I found out it was kanes line, if jay can bite so much from rappers we KNOW then theres no telling what shit he's stole from behind the scenes, an eminem line springs to mind.



    "I listen to your demo tape and act like I don't like it/ 6 months later you hear your lyrics on my shit"


    "Come, get some, you little bum
    I take the cake but you can't get a crumb
    From the poetic, authentic, superior
    Ultimate - and all that good shit"


    Admitting you never heard one of BDK most classic tracks is telling on yourself in regards to how shitty of a rap fan you are tbh .......




    You Ol "mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......I never knew lebron wore 23 because of Michael Jordan!!!! ..."

    10959027.gif

    "......MY MIND IS BLOWN BRAHHHH" ass nigga








    SAD

    I was young and still discovering hip hop, I'm only 28 I was a toddler when kane spit that shit.

    I'm the same age nigga ....and from a different coast ....cut the bullshit

    OK you win you are a much better hip hop head than me, I didn't listen to kane apart from maybe a single or 2 until I was around 20, stop acting like you have heard every rapper that ever spit.

    Kane is one of the greatest of all time ...he ain't just some ol "every rapper that ever spit" ass bumfuck like yourself .....you're an embassament ....go listen to pop ......fruitcake

    Bitch STFU.

    Eat shit and die ..........fruit
    CHAMPION.

    2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg



    West$ide.
  • Mr 202Mr 202 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    mchg wrote: »
    Cuz when you're the GOAT & inspire legions of Nas Lost stans & Camel haters to walk around w/ their period thongs inna twist & the meer mention of ur GOATness they'll come up w/ any delusional bullshit 2 downplay the fact that u shit on their fav in every way possible :bawling:

    As if Hov ain't tell y'all way back in '97 on City Is Mine that he was gon keep Biggie's legacy alive by spittin his lyrics, & he's done exactly that :bawling:

    Hov's taken Biggie further than Gaydakiss, NAs Lost, or any MC in history has & kept his memory burning bright in the most hip hop way possible...with BARS :bawling:

    Nas Lost stans & Camel haters LOST :bawling:


    Yeah because we really need jay to spit bigs raps so we don't forget big GTFOH.
    That's how he chooses to keep his mans name alive,if he's not spitting biggies lines, he's mentioning biggies name(me I'm out the bed-stuy, HOME OF THE BOY BIGGIE...) on his biggest records. Biggies fans and biggies people don't have any problem with that,they want him to keep keeping biggie alive,they appreciate Jay for that and y'all Nas fans are here killing yourselves over nothing but a reason to make Jay look bad.... Fact is all the biggie lines Jay used put together cannot make up 1 song and this nigga dropped 15 albums filled with bangers and classics so y'all don't make sense to me at all

    15 albums filled with bangers and classics is very debatable, did you listen to that magna carter bullshit? I am not looking for a reason to make jay look bad I call it how I see it, truth be told I think jay is a bitch for what he did to DMX. Jay will never be on the same level as X no matter how much he tries to convince us otherwise, most of you buy his bullshit tho, it's actually kinda fascinating to see, one day you might wise up.

    What are you debating? Jigga Don't have bangers? Among all the goat candidates who has more bangers than Hov? As far as classic albums you can't deny the boy he gave us some classics.. Yea I'm not a fan of Magna Carta but I love nickels and dimes,ocean,heaven,BBC, versus, LA FAMILIA but then again Jay is not catering for niggas like me and you only,corporate bosses take their girls to his shows so he carters for them too, I was at an Indian party the other nite DJ was playing Indian records but as soon as that Jay record with an iNdian guy came on everybody went crazy,that made me understand while he will do certain records,if he keeps trying to please you and I he wont be a multi millionaire and able to employ people that need jobs, if you don't believe me ask Nas.Jays a hustler disguised as a rapper.
    As for X I hate to say this but his career was already over when Jay became president I mean for anybody to blame Jay for DMXs situation the person gotta be smoking whatever X Is smoking.
    50 is still around from the strength of his first album,if you have the type of success X had and still fail you can't blame nobody but yourself.
    You probably one of the dudes blaming Don King for Tysons current situation.X simply didn't plan for the future and he didn't manage himself well end of the story
    The guys we consider goats have Jay in their top 5 so how can you even deny him?
    X was great in his prime but he's not on Goat level he's a better rapper than 50 and Nelly but they on the same career level to me and yes I put Nelly in there

    I can respect this, I'm just not a big jay fan like I once was, yes no doubt jay has bangers I still listen to some of his shit and respect him I just wouldn't put him in my top 10, plus I don't respect the way he was scared to battle after Nas dished out the ether, plus most of his shit is overrated on here, people call the black album a classic wtf? it's all opinions if people love it like that then good for them.

    I respect your honesty,I didn't buy Magna Carta even though I like some of the songs there but just like you I'm not really into his new music like that but I'm gonn always respect what he did before, I'm gonn always respect how he built himself up to the man And brand he is now.top 5?top 10 is a personal thing so you have the right to not include him.hes in mine as well as Nas,pac,pun,BIG scarface,Treach Saigon for the new generation,KRS1 and Cube
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mchg wrote: »
    Cuz when you're the GOAT & inspire legions of Nas Lost stans & Camel haters to walk around w/ their period thongs inna twist & the meer mention of ur GOATness they'll come up w/ any delusional bullshit 2 downplay the fact that u shit on their fav in every way possible :bawling:

    As if Hov ain't tell y'all way back in '97 on City Is Mine that he was gon keep Biggie's legacy alive by spittin his lyrics, & he's done exactly that :bawling:

    Hov's taken Biggie further than Gaydakiss, NAs Lost, or any MC in history has & kept his memory burning bright in the most hip hop way possible...with BARS :bawling:

    Nas Lost stans & Camel haters LOST :bawling:

    nigga we dont need no nigga to spit his lyrics to keep his name alive, Biggies CDs are available for that
    illedout
124»
Sign In or Register to comment.