What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

So there's an "educational" PC game about slavery called: "Playing History 2: Slave Trade"

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Playing History 2: Slave Trade is a casual point ‘n click adventure with a rich story line, dilemmas, small puzzles and mini-games. It is the second in the series, and has won several awards for its ability to approach an important topic in a engaging, fun and humoristic way.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its an old obscure game from a few years back meant to educate school kids grade k-5 on the slave trade. that's the reason for the cutsey presentation. a realistic presentation would traumatize them. its a lighter way to teach them history. they'll learn the brutal realism of slavery in middle school and high school or its up to their parents to teach them I see nothing wrong here.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk how i feel about this
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can they make a cute little game on using the Underground Railroad or Nat Turner's rebellion, too?
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil buddy looks happy as hell to be a slave
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Sion Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 this 🤬 .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

None of them look happy , if you think thats the face of happyness you probably share your girl alot

Bruh, you didn't have to do it to him like that.
  • bscoop
    bscoop Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    Seriously how is this supposed to teach kids? It doesn't look like a fun game.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i DARK VEDA KCMembers Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is meant to teach kids, but teach them what though? it looks like an early form of indoctrination showing kids who were the slaves, but why make this the genesis of black history? when this isn't even the beginning of so called black history in the americas.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see any thing educational about figuring out a way to pack blacks in the bottom of A boat like tetris cubes
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slave tetris?

Thats it, i don't believe in 🤬 anymore... im going full Atheist
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Brooklyn,NYMembers Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should make a game on the haitian revolution. You pick up weapons to 🤬 cacs. I wonder how white america would feel about that?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    They should make a game on the haitian revolution. You pick up weapons to 🤬 cacs. I wonder how white america would feel about that?

no THEY shouldnt..
    WE should!
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

None of them look happy , if you think thats the face of happyness you probably share your girl alot

Foh they had that 🤬 jumping for joy and 🤬
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh. Teach your own kids about issues like this.......
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wouldn't trivialize the holocaust with some 🤬 Tetris game ......they wouldn't have no 🤬 about how many Jews can you fit inside the gas chamber before the clock stops!

FOH with this 🤬

This post needs a tweet to the right person or company.