What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Summer 15' Battle of the L's Play In Game T.I vs Action Bronson

MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in The Reason

So this summer the L's were flying left and right in the hip hop world. Thought i would make a tournament to decide who lost the most. I am using these 2 play in games to also get suggestions to switch in or out certain people out. If someone is missing please comment on this poll and i can edit the other seeds if we get enough cosigns.

*Remember this is only looking at 2015 L's for the summer or L's from the spring that carried over into the summer*

Vote for which person Lost the most
Tourney Seeding

1. Meek Mill
2. Tyga
3. Bobby Smurda
4. Birdman
5. Troy Ave
6. Lil Wayne
7. 50 Cent / Suge Night (Play In Game)
8. T.I. / Action Bronson (Play In Game)

Summer 15' Battle of the L's Play In Game T.I vs Action Bronson 11 votes

T.I.
9%
A$AP_A$TON 1 vote
Action Bronson
90%
southsil4lilgns5th LetterStew_God_CottonCitySlimSheerExcellenceSolitary SoldierAggieLean.TheGOAT 10 votes
559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg

Replies

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This matchup puts T.I. who got the IRS shoulder tax Lien against Action dissed the Gawd Bronsonned.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Action Bronson
    I was about to ask how T.I lost but yeah I just remembered bout that irs shit.
    Seems he does owe them money don't know if he can or can't pay it but it seems the irs love calling niggaz out.
    They called Floyd out mad times and that negros far from broke. Some of that shit could b done privately but they love putting on a spectacle.

Bronson is a fat culture vulture cac that put his foot in his mouth and got stepped to by couple old heads.

Funny they both got beef with azalea banks.

If Tip can't pay his taxes that's a bigger L
    But my dislike for white people gets Bronson my vote.
    Stew
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Action Bronson
    Ti lost permantnently when he became a poster child for snitching, action Bronson had his soul lifted for the world to see and he wasn't even present
    gns
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Action Bronson
    Bronson fucked up
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.I had the IRS shit and spodee talking shit right? And a wack album

Bronson tried some fuckboy shit but made niggas catch feelings and release an incriminating video and got a stern talking to at a wake..
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif