What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Turk: Expect a Hot Boys Movie Real Soon

13»

Replies

• _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Suge Knight's rise and fall would intertwine Death Row, NWA, Dre, Snoop, DPG, all the characters from that time period, the source awards, the east coast beef, Pac and his death, not to mention Harry-O, maxine Watters, and a few other stories, would be epic if done the right way. Start the movie off with that nigga hangin vanilla ice from the window, or him and pac gettin shot up in vegas, let Scorsese do that shit. Have it as a period peice that centers around suge, as well as chronicling suge sort of like a Forest Gump. It would be super, super live.
    Turfaholic
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Suge Knight's rise and fall would intertwine Death Row, NWA, Dre, Snoop, DPG, all the characters from that time period, the source awards, the east coast beef, Pac and his death, not to mention Harry-O, maxine Watters, and a few other stories, would be epic if done the right way. Start the movie off with that nigga hangin vanilla ice from the window, or him and pac gettin shot up in vegas, let Scorsese do that shit. Have it as a period peice that centers around suge, as well as chronicling suge sort of like a Forest Gump. It would be super, super live.

This reminds me Pac death anniversary coming up. Koval and Flamingo is usually lit up.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo a DMX movie would be dope but I can't imagine who would do it.

Word.

An X movie one of those movies where if it was a fiction movie like it. It would seem outrageous and ridiculous how outlandish it got throughout the film but the shit is his actual life lol.

The Squadz.
    gjuke.0.gif
    tumblr_omf3lbg6TS1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    tumblr_oobas3UvQw1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    1*ului1JHmdGTNQIQDxqLWNA.gif
    MorganFreemanKing
  • macadonwoomacadonwoo Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually think P's might be pretty good if it's done right. I just hope he doesn't shit on C in it cause they don't get along anymore
13»