What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What yall think about this 55" 4k 1080p tv for $500?

Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in IllTek
I cant find many reviews for it out on the net but Im looking for a new tv thinking of snatching this up

Ovivo ONU55MA67 55" Ares 4k UHD 120Hz LED TV

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=796961

Comments

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this 55" from LG is $500 but its not 4k just 1080p. But I trust LGs brand more than those 2^

LG Electronics 55LF6000 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED TV

http://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronics-55LF6000-55-Inch-1080p/dp/B00TRQPNKU/ref=pd_sim_sbs_147_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0Y5KSM9QFS7B5NQ5SBF8&dpSrc=sims&dpST=_AC_UL160_SR160,160_
  • CJCJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd go with the lg
  • DelphasDelphas NYMembers Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of Ovivo. For an item like this, I'd roll with more established brands.
    Thats what Im thinking should stick with the trusted brand
  • aneed123aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get the LG 1080 for that price. I got a 4k tv that great but aint enough 4k stuff out. Netflix got some stuff but that brand tv u lookin at isn't the best quality wise and u need to get ur money worth. The 1080 on the LG gonna look great
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop buying smart tvs. Just get a roku or a apple tv.
  • kingtob330kingtob330 Members Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
    For 4k go either LG, or Samsung. I've got LG. it's great. The no name brands ain't bout 🤬 for a 4k TV
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Get the LG 1080 for that price. I got a 4k tv that great but aint enough 4k stuff out. Netflix got some stuff but that brand tv u lookin at isn't the best quality wise and u need to get ur money worth. The 1080 on the LG gonna look great
    caddo man wrote: »

I got a hacked fire stick already that just plug into the hdmi
  • mosincrediblemosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

How much you buy that hacked fire stick for? Dudes making crazy profit on them things. It's the new bootleg gig

How much you buy that hacked fire stick for? Dudes making crazy profit on them things. It's the new bootleg gig

my homie did for free but he charge other ppl like 150 for them

I got a google nexus player now that I aint hook up yet thats supposedly even better than the fire stick
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭

word? its easy as hell to hack them, i may have a new hustle
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

EXACTLY WHAT DOES A HACKED FIRE STICK DO THAT A REGULAR ONE WONT DO?
  • CJCJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

EXACTLY WHAT DOES A HACKED FIRE STICK DO THAT A REGULAR ONE WONT DO?

Stream everything from live tv to live sports, ppv & movies
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kodi