What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What Whould You If You Saw This In Church?

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
CNp-JqiWIAAwUL9.jpg

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give that jezebel this meat!
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asking her out to eat after church.
  • banginscrew901
    Body banging Probably wore that to the club night before
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have and best believe the Mothers in the church got on her ass. Pun intended!
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To answer ts question it would depend on whether or not those lil 🤬 running around in the photo are hers.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask the Lord to forgive me for thinking unpure thoughts about Sis. Johnson.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ummmm, we do see that in church. i mean "we" in general. I dont go to church. im past that. if church is kindergarten, im a high school freshman.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bless her like how bill Cosby would
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Ask the Lord to forgive me for thinking unpure thoughts about Sis. Johnson.

Is it wrong, that sister johnson is distracting me from the word?????

While the Reverend talks about salvation...

I'm thinking about burying this bacon.

WHILE THEY SING ABOUT THE HIGH PRAISE...

I can look at that ass for days!

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE GAME, I DON'T CARE HOW LONG CHURCH IS...

My mind stays on sister johnson, wondering how she work it.

IF I MUST GO TO HELL, I UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCE....

But before I burn in hell lord, you might as well let me hit it real quick!
  • banginscrew901
    DWO wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »

Doubt it,

They got tons of "young churches" popping up... Pastor be like 25, congregation oldest member be like 40

She did. The pastor, who made this post, put this 🤬 on her facebook. I remember because I commented asking what type of servant of the Lord she is to embarrass this lady on facebook. I would never attend her church

I thought I saw this picture in the creepset thread???? Oh well
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother LORD WRECKA Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 doesn't make mistakes...praise the lord!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd praise JahJah for the miracle that is black women
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    they aint got nothing on ole girl at the 0:47 second mark

its all good those church butts got me feeling like....
    "THANK YA!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LMAO @ the 1:47 mark!! Brotha caught the zombie Holy Ghost.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most important part is if her head is covered. Women are so vain about their hair and you can't be approaching 🤬 with all that vanity and 🤬 .
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    Smash in the name of the lord
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015

Doubt it,

They got tons of "young churches" popping up... Pastor be like 25, congregation oldest member be like 40

She did. The pastor, who made this post, put this 🤬 on her facebook. I remember because I commented asking what type of servant of the Lord she is to embarrass this lady on facebook. I would never attend her church

I'll add to this and say what she's wearing shouldn't matter to an extent. don't they say come as you are? what she is wearing isn't that bad as long as she's being real. this on the other hand is just wrong:

aww who am I kidding I think its great!!!!!!!☺
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

I watched the whole video and all I got from it is the urge to knock the preacher out when he said "look at ya neighbor, say neighbor" I used to be in church lookin straight ahead wit the Nas mean mug gif like "🤬 better not touch my shoulder".
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

Doubt it,

You must have rolled your neck so hard typing lol