What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The GODD #twentyfo supposedly at full strength to start season. What are the projections, if u will?

LustchyldLustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
I'll wait to see what everybody else says before I say mine...

Comments

• killapkillap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    22-5-5 on 43% shooting in 33 mpg
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh this is a Kobe thread? Lol

Kobe probably won't play in back to back games and if he paces himself and plays 25 mins a game he can average around 14-16 a game

He do things any other way, he's 🤬 with his retirement tour
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 a night.
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 a night.
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe can average 45 15 and 30 and the lakers still gonna miss the playoffs by 18 games

ehUOQcf.png
    If you can afford it, and the Lakers are coming to play your fav team, make sure you go see Kobe before he bows out
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    If you can afford it, and the Lakers are coming to play your fav team, make sure you go see Kobe before he bows out

yea the Pistons vs Lakers charge premium price to see that 🤬 ass team lol

I never saw Kobe play live but I dont 🤬 with that 🤬 anyway
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's if he makes it to that game before going down with another season ending injury

That's if he makes it to that game before going down with another season ending injury

Gotta see the Lakers before December lol
  • LustchyldLustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    that broad in Inglewood's post 🤬 with Pinky on a ass level
  • LustchyldLustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't recall the 🤬 they drafted, but I see them cracking .500 a few times before narrowly missing playoffs
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when the lakers come to Detroit im going. gotta see Kobe play. wish I could have seen him play in person in his prime tho
  • alliknowishatealliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    the bean gone win this chip
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he'll score 8 ppg or more below his average against Klay Thompson