What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Was Juventud Guerrera just as good as Rey Mysterio?

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited September 2015 in Off The Turn Buckle

Was Juventud Guerrera just as good as Rey Mysterio? 28 votes

Yes
75%
kingofkingzthephantasmkj_da_midwest_mobstaaneed123jonoRobCoLifeCopperillestni99ainnePanchoYoSanchoDOPEdweebzTheBoyRoratchet bityVader_F_KennedyoatmealdudegenocidecutterRawAceLUClENMr_Vicodin81GJik JikklesBangEm_Bart 21 votes
Maybe
7%
RickyRichPeezy_Jenkins 2 votes
No
17%
kingofbama205professor xthemadlionsfanSuperSoakerBenGrim 5 votes

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe
    i think so, i liked him more or at least just as much, he didnt stay focused on his career enough tho i suppose so while rey's known for being a world champion, juvi known for a 🤬 trip.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I liked Rey, but I always preferred the Juice. Too bad he couldnt keep his 🤬 together.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Yes
    Watch that match guys. One of the best matches in the past 15 years.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Yes
    Rey thinks so and I do too.

The Juice had all the potential in the world but his ego and attitude ruined it.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    The Juice was one of my fav wrestlers in wCw.
    You can tell he was one of those guys who knew he had talent so he put more care into other 🤬 besides his work ethic
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    All those luchadors and cruisers in wcw wee good. Some just lacked star Mic presence or the opportunity.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Yes
    I respect the OTTB fam much more. I didnt think yall were Juice fans like me.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe
    i liked both sucks wat happen to juve
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Juve should've had more of push. He was a tad bit better imo
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Debatable even better
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Eating pain pills for breakfast Walgreens Pharmacy Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Juve should have been that dude 2 be honest. But I think he was 2 "Mexican" for Vince taste
  • RawAce
    Yes
    Lol @ too Mexican

He made them toi Mexican

They rode Juan Deeres to the ring for 🤬 sake lmaoooo

Damn that 🤬 was racist
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe
    back then i just wanted to see em on tv so i aint care but that 🤬 was in poor taste, juvi was wreckless tho.

neither of em really adapted to the wwe style at that time imo, super crazy was fat and psicosis was washed
  • DOPEdweebz
    Yes
    back then i just wanted to see em on tv so i aint care but that 🤬 was in poor taste, juvi was wreckless tho.

neither of em really adapted to the wwe style at that time imo, super crazy was fat and psicosis was washed

I dont care about their wwe runs, their wcw/ecw 🤬 was enough for me. People forget that Super Crazy and Tajiri were having classics almost every week in 99-2000 in ecw.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    A lot of them dudes were better than Rey
  • jono
    Yes
    Juve should have been that dude 2 be honest. But I think he was 2 "Mexican" for Vince taste

If you believe the dirtsheets they assert the opposite opinion.

There was a dirtsheet shortly after Juvi was fired that said Vince told Juvi he would be WWE champion one day and thats when Juvi got the big head and started acting a fool.

He refused to listen to the agents and was doing his own thing. One big instance is he was told to stop using the 450 and a few other top rope moves he kept doing em anyway.
  • RawAce
    Yes
    VKM, the guy who likes to center his promotion around jacked up white guys
    Told a 5'8 Mexican that he would one day have his top belt???
  • jono
    Yes
    RawAce wrote: »
    VKM, the guy who likes to center his promotion around jacked up white guys
    Told a 5'8 Mexican that he would one day have his top belt???

He gave a 5'6" and a 5'8" Mexican the belt tho.
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Juve the juice was that dude

WCW cruiserweight division >>>>
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Hate Rey now, he had the wackest run when feuding with Great Khali smh, once they started to push him they ruined him, should have never gotten rid of the cruiser weight diversion
  • JohnBlackwell
    JohnBlackwell Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    They were both amazing from 1995 -1999. From 1999 to 2002 they were so so weirdly. When Rey went to WWE he got his form back, Juvi never did however.
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Juve is still younger than alot of cats.

We never got our Juve vs Essa Rios.
  • JohnBlackwell
    JohnBlackwell Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    cats, lol
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Juvi was entertaining as 🤬 during his WCW run.....Alot of those cruiser weight luchadors were though. Bischoff was a genius for that 🤬 ......I'm sorry fellas....but the quality of wrestling from the late 90s to the early 2000s is why I can't get with wrestling now