What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Breaking News: Speaker John Boehner Resigns From Congress

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Abortion is evil and it does not help black people

Worry about your own 🤬 and let other women worry about what they do with theirs.

I don't have a 🤬 , my woman does and that does not change the fact that abortion is evil and is not good for black people.
  • zzombie
    If black people continue to support white liberals we will die
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like some of yall need to watch Maafa 21....

Planned Parenthood is NOT good for black people....

And it begins... another potentially substantive thread is getting set to devolve into some ol' 🤬 .

Is it?
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015

57451650.jpg

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/8365245/#Comment_8365245
  • zzombie
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

57451650.jpg

I have money, i wouldn't call myself rich whatever that is but even if i was poor i would not be voting liberal on most issues just look at the state black people are in and we been voting democratic for decades it has not helped us keep pace with everyone else. The black middle class is a creation of the government, it exists on government jobs too many of our sons have turned into either 🤬 or brutes.

Our daughters hate us and too many of those that don't are 🤬 , 🤬 or lesbians today black people have more money but less wealth that we did decades ago. Yet you don't see anything wrong with the trajectory black people are on with this liberal 🤬 .
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Smh. Now just what does defunding Planned Parenthood have to do with keeping the government open? The religious right will stop at nothing when it comes to their agenda of stopping abortion and use of birth control. I don't really care about Boehner. They will just replace him with some nut who is obsessed with everyone's sex life. Here we go folks.

You're right by saying "Here we go folks", because they are coming after planned parenthood and any program that helps minorities. These racist ass Republicans are about to go crazy and he knows it, which is why he's resigning.

This is serious.

Are you saying that planned parenthood helps minorities?

Because it was originally created as a tool for the population control of black ppl

It was "created as a tool for the population control of black people" in 1916 means it doesn't provide help in certain black communities in 2015?

Is this a trick question?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to get excited until all of them 🤬 resign, old 🤬 .
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just heard this. His party finally broke him. Lol.

I don't agree with a majority...everything he believes. But honestly tho, I do believe he was willing to work with the President on a lot of issues. but his own party, especially the Tea Party had his azzz hostage. That's his fault tho b/c he allowed a small faction take over the GOP party. Now look where they're at.

Hilarious
    Basically

He talked tough...but behind close doors he was somewhat reasonable working with President Obama in trying to get 🤬 done

Which is why the racist right wing/Tea Party conseravtives hated him so much
  • J.J._Evans

57451650.jpg

I have money, i wouldn't call myself rich whatever that is but even if i was poor i would not be voting liberal on most issues just look at the state black people are in and we been voting democratic for decades it has not helped us keep pace with everyone else. The black middle class is a creation of the government, it exists on government jobs too many of our sons have turned into either 🤬 or brutes.

Our daughters hate us and too many of those that don't are 🤬 , 🤬 or lesbians today black people have more money but less wealth that we did decades ago. Yet you don't see anything wrong with the trajectory black people are on with this liberal 🤬 .

Stop talking to me and take your republican ass back to foxnews.....

fox-news-racist-barack-obama-pic.gif
    SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Our own very government had ill intentions for minorities specifically black people. Guess what y'all still here though. Majority of AA vote democrat but Lincoln was a republican. 🤬 changes. The current planned parenthood leadership acknowledges there founder was a loon.
  • zzombie

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

stop crying like a little 🤬 you weak liberal 🤬 i never addressed you
    you are the one who quoted me.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant really blame him. It seems pretty much impossible to work with them Republicans on the national level. Logical solutions and what makes sense, or even trying to find solutions or do anything positive, or work together in any way with the President and even each other has seemed to have gone out the window with them. How do you even deal with that?
  • J.J._Evans

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

I'm not even a liberal, 🤬 .

I just dislike racist ass republicans and dummies like you that support their racist ass.
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

I just dislike racist ass republicans and dummies like you that support their racist ass.

You are a 🤬 liberal stop 🤬 lying. how do you feel about the following : 🤬 marriage, taxes, abortion, feminism, the war and israel and states rights and gun rights
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Few are genuine, most are beholden to special interests.
    Boehner doesn't seem smart enough to go work his corporate masters like the rest of them when they leave govt
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

You are a 🤬 liberal stop 🤬 lying. how do you feel about the following : 🤬 marriage, taxes, abortion, feminism, the war and israel and states rights and gun rights

personally i think 🤬 marriage and the entire lifestyle is disgusting but i dont see any legal standing to deny 🤬 people the right to marry and i respect the law of the land
    rich ppl and corporations should pay their fair share of taxes
    despise abortion
    everyone should advocate for their rights male or female
    the war in iraq was the worst foreign policy mistake since vietnam but i supported the war in afghanistan
    🤬 israel
    as a gun owner and a person with a conceal and carry permit i strongly believe in background checks and closing the gun show loop hole
    so what does that make me. liberal or conservative?
  • zzombie
    skpjr78 wrote: »

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

personally i think 🤬 marriage and the entire lifestyle is disgusting but i dont see any legal standing to deny 🤬 people the right to marry and i respect the law of the land
    despise abortion
    the war in iraq was the worst foreign policy mistake since vietnam but i supported the war in afghanistan
    🤬 israel
    as a gun owner and a person with a conceal and carry permit i strongly believe in background checks and closing the gun show loop hole

As long as you don't want to raise taxes too high or want to force religious people to recognize 🤬 marriage You my brother are more of a conservative you just don't realize it. I would classify you as a strongly moderate conservative.

• skpjr78

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

despise abortion
    🤬 israel

As long as you don't want to raise taxes too high or want to force religious people to recognize 🤬 marriage You my brother are more of a conservative you just don't realize it. I would classify you as a strongly moderate conservative.

by fair shaaare i mean the rich and the corporations should pay much more than what they are paying now. during the einsenhower years the top marginal tax rate was 91% and the corporaate rate was 50% and the economy boomed. last i cecked ike was republican. so i wouldnt be upset if the old gop tax rate of the eisenhower era came back. as far as religious people i believe they should have the right to practice their religion as they please as long as it doesnt conflict with the law of the land, infrige n oter peoples rights or discriminate. i feel that religious freedom is a license to openly discriminate and s much as i disagree with all the 🤬 🤬 i disagree with dicrimination even more fir obvious reasons. with all that said am i still "moderately conservative"?
  • zzombie

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

despise abortion
    🤬 israel

by fair shaaare i mean the rich and the corporations should pay much more than what they are paying now. during the einsenhower years the top marginal tax rate was 91% and the corporaate rate was 50% and the economy boomed. last i cecked ike was republican. so i wouldnt be upset if the old gop tax rate of the eisenhower era came back. as far as religious people i believe they should have the right to practice their religion as they please as long as it doesnt conflict with the law of the land, infrige n oter peoples rights or discriminate. i feel that religious freedom is a license to openly discriminate and s much as i disagree with all the 🤬 🤬 i disagree with dicrimination even more fir obvious reasons. with all that said am i still "moderately conservative"?

republican does not equal conservative and democrat does not equal liberal people today consider them to be one and the same but they are not. Ike was a liberal republican. You want to take 91% of my money that's pure 🤬 robbery and it's totally unfair. The economy boomed not because of taxes being so high but because post ww2 america was the only major economy still standing europe and japan were rubble.

If you disagree with religious people being able to not recognize homosexuals marriage in then you don't support religious freedom at all. SO I was wrong you are more of a right leaning liberal
  • zzombie
    In 1988 my aunt not fully knowing what she was doing bought 100 shares of campbell soup company stock for me as a birthday gift . it cost her six dollars and 88 cents per share today one share of the same company is worth 51 dollars and 67 cent.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pope made him see the light I guess...

And planned parenthood does more then just abortions and birth control.
  • skpjr78

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

despise abortion
    🤬 israel

republican does not equal conservative and democrat does not equal liberal people today consider them to be one and the same but they are not. Ike was a liberal republican. You want to take 91% of my money that's pure 🤬 robbery and it's totally unfair. The economy boomed not because of taxes being so high but because post ww2 america was the only major economy still standing europe and japan were rubble.

If you disagree with religious people being able to not recognize homosexuals marriage in then you don't support religious freedom at all. SO I was wrong you are more of a right leaning liberal

hold up. in the other thread you just told me i was moderately conservative and now since i dont support your particular take on religious freedom im a right leaning liberal. and wtf is a right leaning liberal? how the 🤬 is that even 🤬 possible? 🤬 dont even make sense. and who the 🤬 are you to determine someone else's religious freedom. doesnt that under cut the entire idea of religious freedom.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

despise abortion
    🤬 israel

hold up. in the other thread you just told me i was moderately conservative and now since i dont support your particular take on religious freedom im a right leaning liberal. and wtf is a right leaning liberal? how the 🤬 is that even 🤬 possible? 🤬 dont even make sense. and who the 🤬 are you to determine someone else's religious freedom. doesnt that under cut the entire idea of religious freedom.

Right Wing Liberals were the faux blue dog democrats that got drummed out of office because they weren't right enough. They wanted to play both sides and did everything in their power to castrate the public healthcare option. They are the people that existed when Democrats were told they had enough votes in congress but didn't show courage. The truth is, those cowardice Blue Dogs wanted to remain in office in republican strongholds, so they actually voted against party lines often.
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

despise abortion
    🤬 israel

Listen as a general rule conservatives place freedom above equality. If a religious business person is forced to service a homosexual then you are curtailing their religious freedom, they have to now violate their conscience and religious based morals. All because of government forced egalitarianism.

I called you a right leaning liberal because you want to raise taxes to a criminal level, seem to have no problem stepping on religious rights. but also despise abortion and support gun rights.

I called you a moderate conservative before I knew the details of your position
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good.. Boehner was weak. hopefully someone actually conservative will lead now.