What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Breaking News: Speaker John Boehner Resigns From Congress

Comments

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    zzombie wrote: »

Nothing is erratic about having priorities.

I will say it again for anyone who may be reading this. Placing higher importantance on human liberty does not negate the need for equality and liberty should be for all people. We are equal under that law and that's it the government has no place abusing the laws to enforce social or economic equality outside of it's legal confines
    so you believe that our freedoms which are guaranteed to all american citizens apply on a sliding scale of priorities. ok then answer me these questions for me. who decides what the priorities are, who will have full liberty and who wont, whose equality will be sacrificed and what criteria will be used to set those priorities?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    skpjr78 wrote: »

yeah conservative place liberty above equality that does not mean you don't need any equality.

so yes you are a liar you are actually distorting what i am saying and i don't agree with the water and air analogy.
    The bold is a perfect example of a lie, i never said we shouldn't have equality just that government should not enforce equality at the expense of someone's freedom. the government has to protect your liberty and the liberty of all people to do that it has to treat all people the same that's were equality come in but they cannot force you to treat everyone the same.

I am not rejecting the first sentence of the declaration, once again you are lying read my response again i clearly said that government should recognize the equality of men. But governments don't exist to enforce this equality in the private world. THE DECLARATION IS about freedom not equality, you cannot be this 🤬 stupid it's titled THE DECLARATION OF independence in other words it's a statement justifying american liberty from england.

The document clearly says what governments are created for and it's not to ensure equality but it does recognize the 🤬 given equality of men

you cant place liberty over equality. you cant have 1 without the other. that is why amerikkka has been in turmoil since july 4, 1776. idiots like you have tried to have a society based on liberty while at the same time denying certain citizens equality. that has not worked in the past, is not working today and will not work in the future. if you cant understand the basic premise that a free society can never exist without full equality for all of its citizen you dont understand what a free society is. you are still a slave and your mentality will never allow you to ever be free.

lol at the govt cant force you to treat ppl the same and that govt doesnt exist to enforce equality.

14th Amendment to the US Constitution SECTION 1
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

you black republicans are a disgrace.

WHAT i am saying to you must be going in one ear and out the next. WE AGREE that we need both liberty and equality the issue is how they work together. I totally agree we need full equality but the law should protect the liberty of all human beings equally. You cannot impinge on my liberty and claim you are making things equal all you are doing is using force to deprive me of my rights in the name of " EQUALITY"

You are the slave i strive to rely only on myself and my community not on outsiders and governments who naturally don't have my empowerment in their interests. I don't have a problem with the 14 amendment it stress equality before the law which i also advocate.

but it's not the governments place to abuse the law to enforce equality outside of the confines of governmental limitations.

stopped reading after the bolded. no we dont agree that we need liberty and equality. WE dont agre on that b/c YOU dont agree with that. your words not mine:
    yeah conservative place liberty above equality
    Listen as a general rule conservatives place freedom above equality.
    freedom is the more important principle making it more important than equality
    The document clearly says what governments are created for and it's not to ensure equality
    governments don't exist to enforce this equality
    Governments enforcing equality infringes on liberty and the united states of america is based on the liberty of men NOT their EQUALITY.
    i could keep going but the point is clear. you have consistently said that equality isnt very important and is a secondary right in a free society. now you claim "that we need both liberty and equality". these are two completely contradictory positions. which one is it??? you cant believe both at the same time so which one do you truly believe???? smh at these confused ass negros. black republicans are a disgrace.

SMH..... what is more important the rent or the light bill placing one above the other does not negate the need for the other. and i never said equality was not important once again you are lying or maybe you are just stupid and cannot read and comprehend correctly

sooo because one thing is more important than the other to you it means that the other thing is not important is that really what you are saying????

im saying the same thing that dr. king said, the same thing that gandhi said, the said thing that susan b anthony, the same thing that frederick douglass said, the said thing that david walker said, the said thing john brown said, the same thing that thomas jefferson said which is that equality is not a secondary right and you cant have a free society without it. if you dont understand that there is no hope for you and the rest of you slave ass black republicans.

LOL I AM all for equality before the law just don't use the law to steal my liberty fredrick douglass was all about freedom you don't want equality to be a secondary right but you want to make liberty a secondary right. that is very hypocritical. I am up front with my desire to see the liberty of men on a higher status than governmental forced equality outside of the law
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2015

yeah conservative place liberty above equality that does not mean you don't need any equality.

so yes you are a liar you are actually distorting what i am saying and i don't agree with the water and air analogy.
    The bold is a perfect example of a lie, i never said we shouldn't have equality just that government should not enforce equality at the expense of someone's freedom. the government has to protect your liberty and the liberty of all people to do that it has to treat all people the same that's were equality come in but they cannot force you to treat everyone the same.

I am not rejecting the first sentence of the declaration, once again you are lying read my response again i clearly said that government should recognize the equality of men. But governments don't exist to enforce this equality in the private world. THE DECLARATION IS about freedom not equality, you cannot be this 🤬 stupid it's titled THE DECLARATION OF independence in other words it's a statement justifying american liberty from england.

The document clearly says what governments are created for and it's not to ensure equality but it does recognize the 🤬 given equality of men

you cant place liberty over equality. you cant have 1 without the other. that is why amerikkka has been in turmoil since july 4, 1776. idiots like you have tried to have a society based on liberty while at the same time denying certain citizens equality. that has not worked in the past, is not working today and will not work in the future. if you cant understand the basic premise that a free society can never exist without full equality for all of its citizen you dont understand what a free society is. you are still a slave and your mentality will never allow you to ever be free.

lol at the govt cant force you to treat ppl the same and that govt doesnt exist to enforce equality.

14th Amendment to the US Constitution SECTION 1
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

you black republicans are a disgrace.

WHAT i am saying to you must be going in one ear and out the next. WE AGREE that we need both liberty and equality the issue is how they work together. I totally agree we need full equality but the law should protect the liberty of all human beings equally. You cannot impinge on my liberty and claim you are making things equal all you are doing is using force to deprive me of my rights in the name of " EQUALITY"

You are the slave i strive to rely only on myself and my community not on outsiders and governments who naturally don't have my empowerment in their interests. I don't have a problem with the 14 amendment it stress equality before the law which i also advocate.

but it's not the governments place to abuse the law to enforce equality outside of the confines of governmental limitations.

stopped reading after the bolded. no we dont agree that we need liberty and equality. WE dont agre on that b/c YOU dont agree with that. your words not mine:
    The document clearly says what governments are created for and it's not to ensure equality
    Governments enforcing equality infringes on liberty and the united states of america is based on the liberty of men NOT their EQUALITY.
    i could keep going but the point is clear. you have consistently said that equality isnt very important and is a secondary right in a free society. now you claim "that we need both liberty and equality". these are two completely contradictory positions. which one is it??? you cant believe both at the same time so which one do you truly believe???? smh at these confused ass negros. black republicans are a disgrace.

SMH..... what is more important the rent or the light bill placing one above the other does not negate the need for the other. and i never said equality was not important once again you are lying or maybe you are just stupid and cannot read and comprehend correctly

sooo because one thing is more important than the other to you it means that the other thing is not important is that really what you are saying????

im saying the same thing that dr. king said, the same thing that gandhi said, the said thing that susan b anthony, the same thing that frederick douglass said, the said thing that david walker said, the said thing john brown said, the same thing that thomas jefferson said which is that equality is not a secondary right and you cant have a free society without it. if you dont understand that there is no hope for you and the rest of you slave ass black republicans.

LOL I AM all for equality before the law just don't use the law to steal my liberty fredrick douglass was all about freedom you don't want equality to be a secondary right but you want to make liberty a secondary right. that is very hypocritical. I am up front with my desire to see the liberty of men on a higher status than governmental forced equality outside of the law

please post where i said i "want to make liberty a secondary right." i never said that but you said:

black republicans are a disgrace.
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015

I will say it again for anyone who may be reading this. Placing higher importantance on human liberty does not negate the need for equality and liberty should be for all people. We are equal under that law and that's it the government has no place abusing the laws to enforce social or economic equality outside of it's legal confines
    so you believe that our freedoms which are guaranteed to all american citizens apply on a sliding scale of priorities. ok then answer me these questions for me. who decides what the priorities are, who will have full liberty and who wont, whose equality will be sacrificed and what criteria will be used to set those priorities?

Everyone will have full liberty and protection of the law AND the constitutution should protect this ideal. no one's equality before the law has to be sacrificed but it's not the place of government to force individuals to act egalitarian or to treat all people the same as long as they don't impinge on liberty.
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2015

Everyone will have full liberty and protection of the law AND the constitutution should protect this ideal. no one's equality before the law has to be sacrificed but it's not the place of government to force individuals to act egalitarian for to treat all people the same as long as they don't impinge on liberty.

everything you just wrote contradicts the 14th amendment.
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws

since you think equality is so unimportant and you want other people to place their equality secondary to someone else's liberty why dont you start by sacrificing your own. swear off all of your rights to equality and show the rest of us how to live in a free country while sacrificing equality. please volunteer to live as a 2nd class citizen who isnt equal to everyone else and show us how it can be done. once you personally swear off your individual right to equality maybe then i would take your 🤬 more seriously. until then miss me with that clareance thomas, alan keyes, step and fetch it black republican 🤬 .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    If black people continue to support white liberals we will die

57451650.jpg

I have money, i wouldn't call myself rich whatever that is but even if i was poor i would not be voting liberal on most issues just look at the state black people are in and we been voting democratic for decades it has not helped us keep pace with everyone else. The black middle class is a creation of the government, it exists on government jobs too many of our sons have turned into either 🤬 or brutes.

Our daughters hate us and too many of those that don't are 🤬 , 🤬 or lesbians today black people have more money but less wealth that we did decades ago. Yet you don't see anything wrong with the trajectory black people are on with this liberal 🤬 .

Stop talking to me and take your republican ass back to foxnews.....

fox-news-racist-barack-obama-pic.gif
    SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

stop crying like a little 🤬 you weak liberal 🤬 i never addressed you
    you are the one who quoted me.

I'm not even a liberal, 🤬 .

I just dislike racist ass republicans and dummies like you that support their racist ass.

You are a 🤬 liberal stop 🤬 lying. how do you feel about the following : 🤬 marriage, taxes, abortion, feminism, the war and israel and states rights and gun rights

homosexuals deserve thier rights to be married

tax the rich, snobby 🤬

pro abortion

feminism, don't care for it

🤬 wars and Israel can do their own thing

gun rights, stricter laws to obtain them

No one has the right to get married or have the government recognize there marriage and quite frankly it would be better if government did not recognize marriage period other than it being just another contract. As long as the government does not force other to recognize a union they religiously oppose they will be less of a legal problem with 🤬 marriage.

Rich people should be taxed but not legally robbed by the tax system.

Abortion is 🤬 murder

FEMINISM is a deep ocean of mostly 🤬

War is essential for the health of the state israel is important and if we abandon her there we will lose more long term than we gain not to mention israel could go ape 🤬 and start even greater genocidal wars in the middle east.

Gun rights for all citizens except those with clear mental issues and criminals.

Abortion is murder but wars are necessary.

Nope, can't be against abortion and pro 🤬 war.

Those babies are raised to be killed? Nah.

I said war is necessary for the health of the state what i really should have said was that being ready for war is healthy for the state and abortion is murder but it's not recognized by liberals as such as for war we all know what war is.

People die in war for the betterment of the state and it's interest they die for something greater when babies die in abortion they die because of the selfishness and irresponsibility of their parents

Murder is murder, though.

If abortion is awful because of murder, then war should be, too.

I do know abortion is "murder", but I think it should be legal with restrictions.

War is just 🤬 overall. Our military should be HERE, not THERE.

It wastes money and is unnecessary.

We don't need to be patrolling in other countries.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭

57451650.jpg

I have money, i wouldn't call myself rich whatever that is but even if i was poor i would not be voting liberal on most issues just look at the state black people are in and we been voting democratic for decades it has not helped us keep pace with everyone else. The black middle class is a creation of the government, it exists on government jobs too many of our sons have turned into either 🤬 or brutes.

Our daughters hate us and too many of those that don't are 🤬 , 🤬 or lesbians today black people have more money but less wealth that we did decades ago. Yet you don't see anything wrong with the trajectory black people are on with this liberal 🤬 .

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

I just dislike racist ass republicans and dummies like you that support their racist ass.

You are a 🤬 liberal stop 🤬 lying. how do you feel about the following : 🤬 marriage, taxes, abortion, feminism, the war and israel and states rights and gun rights

*🤬 marriage - I don't agree with the 🤬 lifestyle or 🤬 marriage, but it's not my business how they get down.

*Taxes - I agree with Warren Buffet when he says that he and other rich people need to pay more taxes.

*Abortion - I don't agree with it, but I believe if the woman AND the father of the child want to do it.....then it's none of my business.

*Feminism - I think white women have it better than black people. I don't know what else you want me to say.

*The war - It's unnecessary and has cost way more money than entitlement programs, but the racist ass republicans have no problem with wars. They only have a problem with anything that helps minorities.

*Israel - If only we protected Africa in the same manner.....hmmm.

*Gun right - My family is protected.....
  • zzombie

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

*🤬 marriage - I don't agree with the 🤬 lifestyle or 🤬 marriage, but it's not my business how they get down.

*Taxes - I agree with Warren Buffet when he says that he and other rich people need to pay more taxes.

*Abortion - I don't agree with it, but I believe if the woman AND the father of the child want to do it.....then it's none of my business.

*Feminism - I think white women have it better than black people. I don't know what else you want me to say.

*The war - It's unnecessary and has cost way more money than entitlement programs, but the racist ass republicans have no problem with wars. They only have a problem with anything that helps minorities.

Yeah you are more liberal on things and only moderate on other. You seem more liberal on most issues.
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2015

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

Yeah you are more liberal on things and only moderate on other. You seem more liberal on most issues.

you seem like a 🤬 on most issues
  • zzombie

Everyone will have full liberty and protection of the law AND the constitutution should protect this ideal. no one's equality before the law has to be sacrificed but it's not the place of government to force individuals to act egalitarian for to treat all people the same as long as they don't impinge on liberty.

everything you just wrote contradicts the 14th amendment.
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws

since you think equality is so unimportant and you want other people to place their equality secondary to someone else's liberty why dont you start by sacrificing your own. swear off all of your rights to equality and show the rest of us how to live in a free country while sacrificing equality. please volunteer to live as a 2nd class citizen who isnt equal to everyone else and show us how it can be done. once you personally swear off your individual right to equality maybe then i would take your 🤬 more seriously. until then miss me with that clareance thomas, alan keyes, step and fetch it black republican 🤬 .

Listen you welfare loving lazy unmotivated always crying about racism but won't do anything to improve yourself and community stupid black slave of patronizing white liberals.

For the 17777th time I never said equality was unimportant. I don't want to push myself on anything or anybody all I want is the liberty to work for my own and keep what I work for. I was an immigrant I already know what it's like to live as a second class citizen in America.

The 14 amendment has to operate within the law it's not an excuse to force economic equality or stifle individuals liberty.
  • zzombie
    economically This whole liberal thing comes down to people wanting to steal from others.

Socially it's an attempt to strip people of liberty so that the population is easier to control and government can be all powerful.

Liberal don't understand that their is the public world and the private. The law controls the public world and we Should all be equal in it's eyes. In the private world however liberty reigns supreme and the people should be able to live their lives as they see fit as long as they don't violate the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of others
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2015
    Listen you welfare loving lazy unmotivated always crying about racism but won't do anything to improve yourself and community stupid black slave of patronizing white liberals.

For the 17777th time I never said equality was unimportant. I don't want to push myself on anything or anybody all I want is the liberty to work for my own and keep what I work for. I was an immigrant I already know what it's like to live as a second class citizen in America.

The 14 amendment has to operate within the law it's not an excuse to force economic equality or stifle individuals liberty.
    lol at me being on welfare. lol at you bashing people on welfare but have no problem with corporations and rich ppl not paying their fair in taxes. this IS welfare, corporate welfare to be exact you 🤬 🤬 . lol at the 14th amendment guaranteeing equal protection under the law but stifling liberty. you 🤬 🤬 are despicable.

economically This whole liberal thing comes down to people wanting to steal from others.

Socially it's an attempt to strip people of liberty so that the population is easier to control and government can be all powerful.

Liberal don't understand that their is the public world and the private. The law controls the public world and we Should all be equal in it's eyes. In the private world however liberty reigns supreme and the people should be able to live their lives as they see fit as long as they don't violate the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of others

lol at ppl wanting to steal from others. do you mean like the slavemasters of amerikkka who stole centuries of free labor from us which led to amerikkka becoming a great economic power today? is that the type of theft you are taking about?

black republican 🤬 dont understand history or the constitution. the 1964 civil rights act made it illegal to discriminate against people. read the freaking law. its not possible to openly discriminate against people in public or private institutions without violating the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of others. you got damn colored republican 🤬 are a 🤬 disgrace.
  • zzombie

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

I advocate for black owning our own and building an economic power base and controlling our future and not tap dancing for government scraps. Yet you call me the 🤬 . You really are a brain dead liberal idiot.

You fools want to be equal with people who hate you sorry it won't work because you cannot force equality. It's been 40 years since the civil rights movement blacks still aren't equal. Because we wanted to force government to make blacks equal instead of working for it. I know you don't understand that
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015

lol at me being on welfare. lol at you bashing people on welfare but have no problem with corporations and rich ppl not paying their fair in taxes. this IS welfare, corporate welfare to be exact you 🤬 🤬 . lol at the 14th amendment guaranteeing equal protection under the law but stifling liberty. you 🤬 🤬 are despicable.

lol at ppl wanting to steal from others. do you mean like the slavemasters of amerikkka who stole centuries of free labor from us which led to amerikkka becoming a great economic power today? is that the type of theft you are taking about?

black republican 🤬 dont understand history or the constitution. the 1964 civil rights act made it illegal to discriminate against people.
    read the freaking law. its not possible to openly discriminate against people in public or private institutions without violating the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of others. you got damn colored republican 🤬 are a 🤬 disgrace.

Ironically that is when the South turned red. The racist "conservatives" in the South turned Republicans after Kennedy/Johnson (Democrats) did civil rights legislation. "Conservatives" didnt/dont like that act. That was the beginning of the Republicans downfall embracing and being so driven by racism. It worked for a while but with the demographics of the country moving foward the numbers arent the same now. And that strategy has reached the point where it no longer works nationally except in unpresidential elections when turnout is low. Its A type of Poetic justice. Im not against all Republican positions in theory but too much foolery over there and they messed up so bad with there recent Presidents that the country doesnt need them back in nationally for a while. And until they get their sht together. Probably decades if then. Boehner saw what it was most likely...Also regarding the bolded I personally dont assume anyone is black on here especially when their posts cause questions. Best case both sides of the political coin work toward progress and goals but the Republicans nationally have gon off the rails. And I think the beginning of the end for them was how they embraced racism back in 1964.

• skpjr78

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

I advocate for black owning our own and building an economic power base and controlling our future and not tap dancing for government scraps. Yet you call me the 🤬 . You really are a brain dead liberal idiot.

You fools want to be equal with people who hate you sorry it won't work because you cannot force equality. It's been 40 years since the civil rights movement blacks still aren't equal. Because we wanted to force government to make blacks equal instead of working for it. I know you don't understand that

Lol at blacks not working for it. The first african slave arrived in this country in 1619 and blacks have been working ever since. This is why nobody respects you 🤬 ass black conservatives. White republicans hate you more than i do. When is the last time you checked a white republican for saying blacks havent worked for it yet africans have been slaving in amerikkka for 400 years? I bet the answer is never b/c u quote their 🤬 so easily that its obvious that u believe.

You black republicans are full of self hate and think that by budding up with the tea party they will see you differently than they see the rest of us. The fact is they hate you even more for kissing their ass. But keep it up toby just realize that once they get finished hating the flavor of the month (🤬 , hispanics, women, etc) they are coming right back to the ppl they hate the most and thats you 🤬 . So have fun being the token republican 🤬 but dont be shocked when your friends having you hanging from a tree. Got damn 🤬
  • Like Water
    Like Water Integrity 1st Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Homos should have the rights that come with marriage, but... I'll end it there.

The rich need to be taxed, more than the middle class, but corporations should have tax breaks and/or incentives to keep jobs here, and penalties when they outsource.

I'm not a woman, so I don't have the right to dictate what she can or can't do with her body.

Feminism is a pile of horseshit.

🤬 Israel's 🤬 ass, but war is necessary. The 🤬 in Afghanistan is understandable, but we were on some 🤬 in Iraq. I say this as an AF vet.

Stricter gun laws? Why? So you can make it more difficult for upstanding citizens to protect themselves with firearms? Criminals are gonna find a way to obtain a gun regardless of stricter laws.

• zzombie

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

Lol at blacks not working for it. The first african slave arrived in this country in 1619 and blacks have been working ever since. This is why nobody respects you 🤬 ass black conservatives. White republicans hate you more than i do. When is the last time you checked a white republican for saying blacks havent worked for it yet africans have been slaving in amerikkka for 400 years? I bet the answer is never b/c u quote their 🤬 so easily that its obvious that u believe.

You black republicans are full of self hate and think that by budding up with the tea party they will see you differently than they see the rest of us. The fact is they hate you even more for kissing their ass. But keep it up toby just realize that once they get finished hating the flavor of the month (🤬 , hispanics, women, etc) they are coming right back to the ppl they hate the most and thats you 🤬 . So have fun being the token republican 🤬 but dont be shocked when your friends having you hanging from a tree. Got damn 🤬

What the 🤬 are you telling me about 1619 for??? I am talking recent history today too many blacks are looking for white validation and help from government. If the government turned off welfare right now we would starve to death

I don't give a rat's ass how much racist republicans hate me. The liberals also hate me it's about which ideology allows me to advance and empower myself. You are the 🤬 🤬 and black people will never be 🤬 by begging.

Instead of listening to Marcus garvey, Malcolm x and Elijah Muhammad we followed MLK and w.e.b Dubois and what in 2015 do we have ???? Lots of money and no wealth.

You have to work for equality meaning you have to empower your community so much that in every category it is equal to all others. You are mischaracterizing me my positions because you are so brainwashed into you ideology.

🤬 all this fighting

Once again let me say blacks have been voting liberal for 40 years what has it gotten us?????
  • zzombie
    Let me ask you liberals something after 40 years of being in the hands of liberal democrats are you happy with were black people are????
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do assume everyone here is liberal, when most of these people are against most of the principle topics of liberalism.

Just cause a mafucker can tolerate 🤬 marriage and abortion, doesn't make them a hard core bleeding heart.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Might as well:

🤬 Marriage - Who 🤬 /marries who is none of my business, nor yours...period. And it's certainly not my right to strip human beings of basic rights cause cause they 🤬 different than me. I don't get down with the 🤬 (personally, the physically of it disgusts me), but IDGAF enough about what other people do when their lights go out.

Taxes - If there's any uprising that should've happened in the country, it's of the middle class. WE built this 🤬 place. And the thing about this: it's fair...black, white, latino, 🤬 , straight, New Yorker, Southerner, etc. I'm not going to obsess over which class pays more, I'm more into looking into the tax code that allows middle class families to benefit more from this system. Of course, that's a utopian concept, and will never happen.

Abortion - See 🤬 Marriage. And what trips me out the most is this simple concept: I don't see any of you bleeding heart conservatives offering to raise any of these children that are being aborted, so unless you're willing to do that, 🤬 . Especially if your main basis of fighting is on grounds of a religion a lot of people no longer (or never did) gives 🤬 about. Abortion is a necessary "evil", but it's still necessary.

Feminism - That 🤬 actually had merit in the 70s. Now, it's just one contradictory idea after another wrapped into some 🤬 version of "empowerment." I'm all for women voting, and making the same pay a guy makes at a job both can do equally....but there's a reason NBA players makes a shitload more than WNBA players....the NBA can do things on a more consistent basis -and FASTER - that you just don't see in the WNBA.

🤬 ALL these wars unless we're hunting the people directly responsible for 9/11. If it was a country that claimed it, I'd say drop about six H-bombs on them and leave it at that. But fighting a "group" of people doesn't mean 🤬 up half the Middle East (and getting alot of good American troops killed) for some warped version of "freedom." That's not freedom....and Congress knows it. 🤬 Isreal, too. Let them finally handle their own business, and stop groveling to the US for help every other 🤬 week.

States rights - The fact that states have different concepts of what are "rights" seem backwards in itself. If it ain't about taxes or how their population affects funding/Congress seating, then it's really just splitting hairs.

Gun rights - Everyone has the right to strap up arms, and defend their own turf. Problem is, it's never been applied fairly or safely across the boards. There are weapons people just shouldn't have, seriously. And background checks aren't done well enough in the places where they've needed to be the most. THAT's the main reason why all these shootings in all these low-key ass places keep happening.

*Bonus* Capital Punishment - Some people just NEED to die for their crimes. 🤬 -a life in prison with no parole. Ted Bundy had to go. The DC sniper, too. Dylan Roof needs to be 🤬 electrocuted with no sponge for that 🤬 in Charleston. I don't think the death penalty should be applied in every homicide case, but there are some cases where that's the only punishment worth the crime. Frankly, I'm surprised and real Christian would be against it. Read the Bible. People got death for things a fuckload worse than murder back then: Theft, 🤬 , ADULTERY, you name it. The real problem with capital punishment in America is the incredibly slow legal system. I'd say, from sentence to execution should take no more than a year, tops, and all appeals must be 100% revisited in each detail to ensure no one is wrongfully executed. It doesn't take 30 years to exhausts appeals, it doesn't.
  • zzombie
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Might as well:

🤬 Marriage - Who 🤬 /marries who is none of my business, nor yours...period. And it's certainly not my right to strip human beings of basic rights cause cause they 🤬 different than me. I don't get down with the 🤬 (personally, the physically of it disgusts me), but IDGAF enough about what other people do when their lights go out.

Taxes - If there's any uprising that should've happened in the country, it's of the middle class. WE built this 🤬 place. And the thing about this: it's fair...black, white, latino, 🤬 , straight, New Yorker, Southerner, etc. I'm not going to obsess over which class pays more, I'm more into looking into the tax code that allows middle class families to benefit more from this system. Of course, that's a utopian concept, and will never happen.

Abortion - See 🤬 Marriage. And what trips me out the most is this simple concept: I don't see any of you bleeding heart conservatives offering to raise any of these children that are being aborted, so unless you're willing to do that, 🤬 . Especially if your main basis of fighting is on grounds of a religion a lot of people no longer (or never did) gives 🤬 about. Abortion is a necessary "evil", but it's still necessary.

Feminism - That 🤬 actually had merit in the 70s. Now, it's just one contradictory idea after another wrapped into some 🤬 version of "empowerment." I'm all for women voting, and making the same pay a guy makes at a job both can do equally....but there's a reason NBA players makes a shitload more than WNBA players....the NBA can do things on a more consistent basis -and FASTER - that you just don't see in the WNBA.

🤬 ALL these wars unless we're hunting the people directly responsible for 9/11. If it was a country that claimed it, I'd say drop about six H-bombs on them and leave it at that. But fighting a "group" of people doesn't mean 🤬 up half the Middle East (and getting alot of good American troops killed) for some warped version of "freedom." That's not freedom....and Congress knows it. 🤬 Isreal, too. Let them finally handle their own business, and stop groveling to the US for help every other 🤬 week.

States rights - The fact that states have different concepts of what are "rights" seem backwards in itself. If it ain't about taxes or how their population affects funding/Congress seating, then it's really just splitting hairs.

Gun rights - Everyone has the right to strap up arms, and defend their own turf. Problem is, it's never been applied fairly or safely across the boards. There are weapons people just shouldn't have, seriously. And background checks aren't done well enough in the places where they've needed to be the most. THAT's the main reason why all these shootings in all these low-key ass places keep happening.

You are a solid liberal
  • zzombie
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Why do assume everyone here is liberal, when most of these people are against most of the principle topics of liberalism.

Just cause a mafucker can tolerate 🤬 marriage and abortion, doesn't make them a hard core bleeding heart.

Just about everyone here is a liberal most of you are pro taxing the rich to death. Pro 🤬 marriage even tho you pretend not to support it.

You want to cut Israel off even tho it would be a horrible idea And worst of all you support abortion. The only difference between you and a white NYC liberal is you all seem to like guns
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Taxing the rich to death."

What an insanely hilarious statement.
  • zzombie
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

It's hyperbole but I know your tiny liberal mind can't grasp that concept
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

It's hyperbole but I know your tiny liberal mind can't grasp that concept

Your use of hyperbole in that context was laughable, thus me saying it was an insanely hilarious statement.