What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AI is a 🤬

He just outed himself.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Steph out the rest of the game. Knee sprain

They don't need him

I hope the Dubbs finish this out next game and Steph is right for the Clippers series.

They will need him against Chris Paul and L.A.

Injuries are gonna linger for him for the rest of the playoffs.

We don't know that...

Peace_79 wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Steph out the rest of the game. Knee sprain

They don't need him

I hope the Dubbs finish this out next game and Steph is right for the Clippers series.

They will need him against Chris Paul and L.A.

And that's gonna be the excuse if they don't win it all.

If they lose, they lose. You think that yellow 🤬 is going to say,

"It's all good, I was kind of injured"

All the greats have fought through injury in the playoffs, before. If he wants to be considered in that category, he needs to battle through.

That said, if he is on the DNP list, let's not pretend they are the same team.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta keep forcing turnovers
  • its....JOHN B
    Max. wrote: »
    Crowder got 8 points i dnt wana hear 🤬 bout injury

🤬 him n his ankle

So mad
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    AI is a 🤬

He just outed himself.

Only AI we acknowledge is Iverson.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    AI is a 🤬

He just outed himself.

You had me thinking Allen Iverson came out the closet. There's only one AI. Andre is Iggy.
  • its....JOHN B
    Got to keep Sully away from Al at all times
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    Unpopular opinion but I think the Rockets will win today.

Man Imma 🤬 smh

lol at least they had a chance for 2 quarters
  • last_man_standi
    last_man_standi Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    the happiest man is lebron, deep down inside because he still wants to believe he is the best player in the nba! he might not verbalize it, but he is always going to believe that, he went from great and humble to straight up controlling. but yea that has nothing to do wit this game

Bron is the best. Curry is the best offensive player. This all goes back to those Kobe vs LeBron debates, Kobe was the better offensive player, but LeBron was always seen as the concensus overall better player. The same is true with Curry vs LeBron.

i think the only thing lebron has over stephen curry is size, im not sure you guys aware but curry plays defense, he might not be tony allen or jimmy butler on D but he is a gamer and plays D. but honestly though what does Lebron do better than curry? At this stage in Lebron's career, he needs shooters around him to be effective and gets frustrated when they cant make the same shots that he bricks! hey i am Lebron fan by the way i just believe that he is on the decline and he is relying more on his physical strength and the high basketball IQ that he possess
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Celtics fans booing Schröder cause IT punched him in the face??

Lol aiiight then
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta attack the basket more, decent 1st quarter tho
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the happiest man is lebron, deep down inside because he still wants to believe he is the best player in the nba! he might not verbalize it, but he is always going to believe that, he went from great and humble to straight up controlling. but yea that has nothing to do wit this game

Bron is the best. Curry is the best offensive player. This all goes back to those Kobe vs LeBron debates, Kobe was the better offensive player, but LeBron was always seen as the concensus overall better player. The same is true with Curry vs LeBron.

i think the only thing lebron has over stephen curry is size, im not sure you guys aware but curry plays defense, he might not be tony allen or jimmy butler on D but he is a gamer and plays D. but honestly though what does Lebron do better than curry? At this stage in Lebron's career, he needs shooters around him to be effective and gets frustrated when they cant make the same shots that he bricks! hey i am Lebron fan by the way i just believe that he is on the decline and he is relying more on his physical strength and the high basketball IQ that he possess
    Defends better
    Rebounds better
    Passes better
    Gets to the rim easier
  • last_man_standi
    detcatinva wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »
    if you a bulls fan i don't see how you can hate draymond. he brings that exact same things as joakim noah

Difference is noah led his team to 48 wins,was 1st team all nba,dpoy and 4th in mvp votes with dj augustin as his best scoring option.Green can't lead a team like that he's a role player thriving off the attention curry and klay draws

draymond can do that too if the opportunity presented itself. I've been watching him since back at MSU. He is a leader and winner. Izzo named him captain his sophmore year and MSU had way better athletes and players. I played with two of the players in high school on that MSU team and I know the drama that unfolded on that team.

Energy, effort, attention to details, accountability will to win are the same traits Noah and Draymond have in common. If Houston had Draymond they wouldn't be this pathetic. Harden and Howard don't have those traits that Draymond has

I agree wit the bolded.Green does remind me of noah,I don't hate green I understand what he brings to the table but duke made a valid point about him getting overrated

I agree with you guys Dray is a gamer, gives you everything and more and he has heart, too much of an emotional player but i guess thats his game. I want Dray on my team any day but the problem is those around me believing he is a top 20 talent. Dray could possible squeeze into top 40, maybe but then again it sounds like im 🤬 on him but i just dislike when a player is severely overrated!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

u know 🤬 take away from curry cuz his coach is smart enough to put a better defender on the better backcourt player. he's an avg defender. with that said

bron still the better overall player. he easily has the rebounding and defending advantage. dude still one of the smarter/more efficient players, just so happens he's encountered more bbq chicken lately so he can use his physical advantage
  • last_man_standi

Defends better
    Rebounds better
    Passes better
    Gets to the rim easier

I agree with those two which is due to his size, but i dont believe he is a better passer, not even. I believe steph can get to the rim at ease but he relies a lot on his jumpshot(obvious statement). I critiqued stephen the previous 2 seasons making statements on things he lacked but then i realized that its not that he lacks these things but he just plays his role pretty well and understands how to play, the same can be said about lebron in terms of him understanding what his limitations are. Ill say this again, if you play a lebron team and you man up with out helping, you have a 70 percent chance of beating them because lebron becomes a ball dominant player due to him wanting everyone to play his style of game. By the way i like when lebron and love set a double screen for kyrie irving lol
  • its....JOHN B
    allday1992 wrote: »
    So Celtics fans booing Schröder cause IT punched him in the face??

Lol aiiight then

No because he's a 🤬
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll let Thabo shoot all game long
  • last_man_standi

u know 🤬 take away from curry cuz his coach is smart enough to put a better defender on the better backcourt player. he's an avg defender. with that said

bron still the better overall player. he easily has the rebounding and defending advantage. dude still one of the smarter/more efficient players, just so happens he's encountered more bbq chicken lately so he can use his physical advantage

thats because they allow lebron to over power and use his off arm better yet lebron is allowed to lean on players and still get the foul but hey just my opinion. Lebron was a dog in miami but i dont think he puts that much time in the game like he did around that time and that shows when he feels like someone might be better than him. Lebron believes and knows he his the best player in cleveland so that work ethic there on off days wont be there, again just an opinion, i dont live or know what lebron does every second lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    wtf crowder was doin right there?
This discussion has been closed.