What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf crowder was doin right there?

Couldnt stop in time that was a great pass from turner tho
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    if you a bulls fan i don't see how you can hate draymond. he brings that exact same things as joakim noah

Difference is noah led his team to 48 wins,was 1st team all nba,dpoy and 4th in mvp votes with dj augustin as his best scoring option.Green can't lead a team like that he's a role player thriving off the attention curry and klay draws

draymond can do that too if the opportunity presented itself. I've been watching him since back at MSU. He is a leader and winner. Izzo named him captain his sophmore year and MSU had way better athletes and players. I played with two of the players in high school on that MSU team and I know the drama that unfolded on that team.

Energy, effort, attention to details, accountability will to win are the same traits Noah and Draymond have in common. If Houston had Draymond they wouldn't be this pathetic. Harden and Howard don't have those traits that Draymond has

I agree wit the bolded.Green does remind me of noah,I don't hate green I understand what he brings to the table but duke made a valid point about him getting overrated

I agree with you guys Dray is a gamer, gives you everything and more and he has heart, too much of an emotional player but i guess thats his game. I want Dray on my team any day but the problem is those around me believing he is a top 20 talent. Dray could possible squeeze into top 40, maybe but then again it sounds like im 🤬 on him but i just dislike when a player is severely overrated!

Word,you got cats in here saying draymond is the warriors 2nd best player or could a lead a team like noah did in 13-14 nah that's overrating him.Duke was a 2nd round pick for a reason he benefits from curry and klay + the warriors system.Bulls were #2 defense in the nba and routinely holding teams below 90 with 🤬 (who is one of the worst defenders ever) starting and noah was getting triple doubles averaging the most assists at the 5 since divac green wouldn't be impacting games like that without curry or klay.
  • last_man_standi
    last_man_standi Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    if you a bulls fan i don't see how you can hate draymond. he brings that exact same things as joakim noah

Difference is noah led his team to 48 wins,was 1st team all nba,dpoy and 4th in mvp votes with dj augustin as his best scoring option.Green can't lead a team like that he's a role player thriving off the attention curry and klay draws

draymond can do that too if the opportunity presented itself. I've been watching him since back at MSU. He is a leader and winner. Izzo named him captain his sophmore year and MSU had way better athletes and players. I played with two of the players in high school on that MSU team and I know the drama that unfolded on that team.

Energy, effort, attention to details, accountability will to win are the same traits Noah and Draymond have in common. If Houston had Draymond they wouldn't be this pathetic. Harden and Howard don't have those traits that Draymond has

I agree wit the bolded.Green does remind me of noah,I don't hate green I understand what he brings to the table but duke made a valid point about him getting overrated

I agree with you guys Dray is a gamer, gives you everything and more and he has heart, too much of an emotional player but i guess thats his game. I want Dray on my team any day but the problem is those around me believing he is a top 20 talent. Dray could possible squeeze into top 40, maybe but then again it sounds like im 🤬 on him but i just dislike when a player is severely overrated!

Word,you got cats in here saying draymond is the warriors 2nd best player or could a lead a team like noah did in 13-14 nah that's overrating him.Duke was a 2nd round pick for a reason he benefits from curry and klay + the warriors system.Bulls were #2 defense in the nba and routinely holding teams below 90 with 🤬 (who is one of the worst defenders ever) starting and noah was getting triple doubles averaging the most assists at the 5 since divac green wouldn't be impacting games like that without curry or klay.

exactly!!!! and again i love Noah, he gotta go though but i remember back then explaining to people that noah wasnt even a top 5 center even when he won dpoy but he benefited from the system which maximized his ability and made him very very efficient that season.
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cut it out

curry handle allows him to get to rim easier than Lebron by far

he just doesn't go inside as much cuz his shot so lethal
  • last_man_standi
    ive been arguing with my coworkers the last year 2 years telling them IG is a better player than Barnes and they told me i was 🤬 lol. Exact words, "then why is Barnes starting over him" lol
  • last_man_standi
    Word on the streets is Curry may have slight tear in MCL

saddddddddddd, i always wanna see everyones best competing, i couldnt watch memphis smh
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Millsap finally showing up
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Schroeder need to quit shooting
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting physical
  • BlackAX410
    Millsap blacked out on us and they're only up 2 if we find a way to neutralize dude we can pull it off
  • Tommy bilfiger

exactly!!!! and again i love Noah, he gotta go though but i remember back then explaining to people that noah wasnt even a top 5 center even when he won dpoy but he benefited from the system which maximized his ability and made him very very efficient that season.

NO!!! I'm talkin bout Green and what system? Bulls system was weak side motion wit noah at the top of the key as the point C hit the cutter or high screen n roll with augustin that's literally all they did they didn't have one player who could iso
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016

Damn man. I want the Spurs to win a ring, but...

giphy.gif

If it ain't that bad he might not need surgery and it could heal in a few weeks with just rest. He wouldn't be 100 percent if he came back in the later rounds though so either way it wouldn't be a good look.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Millsap blacked out on us and they're only up 2 if we find a way to neutralize dude we can pull it off

The rest of the team is shooting like 🤬 . 9/30
  • Tommy bilfiger

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like what happened to marc gasol mcl last year, tragic
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Millsap's first good game of the series

And Reggie Miller really said Apple turnovers?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Milsap killing these bums
  • BlackAX410
    Millsap is on one right now, it's still time tho
  • Beta
    IT missing shots means Celtics lose
  • Beta
    edited April 2016
    Woooo 17-0 run
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Milsap killing these bums

lol..Says the guy whose team aint even in the playoffs...

Milsap is killing the Cs though..i think i might go back to my xfinity binge watch for free
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "🤬 ass 🤬 " Teague
This discussion has been closed.