What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

1222922302231223222332235»

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kacee139 wrote: »
    jovrnrn4wl50.png
    Rumors getting out of hand

LA 🤬 hate lebrons guts because of Kobe he knows that
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    D0wn wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »

This 🤬 Klay really was wearing shoes that said "Back to Back" on the during the games? This Finals showed a real arrogant side of the Warriors. I mean they were popping 🤬 all season, but this Finals seemed to be peak 🤬 Wariors

Its called confidence. Get u some.

nah..
    take it from a conceited 🤬 ..

that was pure arrogance. lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanMembers Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Miami winning it next year with the addition of Durant

No, they're not. Who's 🤬 ' with the Dubs? Like Keith Sweat said in that song, "Nobody." My beloved, much maligned Warriors have gone from being the 🤬 of the Association are now the greatest team in the history if the NBA. Rex is calling it right now, the Warriors are going to 3Peat. Gentlemen, you're witnessing the genesis of a dynasty.

This is 🤬 🤬 and 🤬 women like to do, bring up old 🤬 . Dude had to go back thirty-five pages to find this this at that.. The Golden State Warriors 2015-2016 season is in the past, so why not leave it there?
This discussion has been closed.